PDA

View Full Version : Hatch side window clips

gp02a0083
11-28-2008, 07:56 PM
i was looking on majestic honda's website, im looking for the body mounts that you screw the front of the rear side window (the plastic ones) . Majestic honda lists the part i think as #41 or (39,22 & 23) and they only list the #41 part avail. under 3dr lxi not passive , anyone know whats the part #?

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=ACCORD&catcgry2=1987&catcgry3=3DR+LXI&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=WINDSHIELD-REAR+WINDOW

Dr_Snooz
11-29-2008, 06:23 AM
We're talking about a coupe here right? Any dealer should be able to get that for you. I suspect it will be the same. I can't imagine that Honda went to the trouble of redesigning such a minor part for a car that only ran two years.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but with a little persistence at the junkyard, you can find good pieces. At $5 a pop, it'd be worth it.

Anyway, are you sure yours are bad? Mine like to act broken, but if I keep turning, they eventually draw up tight.

Hope that helps.

gp02a0083
11-29-2008, 05:00 PM
im takin about the body mounts for the front of the rear side windows , there shot clips are broken