PDA

View Full Version : wierd ass sound

Rendon LX-i
12-04-2008, 01:22 PM
Ever since i drop my pan and did the oil return bung on the pan im getting a ching sound and at first i taught it was my turbo and now im like wtf cause its not sounding like it from the pan or some shit...would it matter where the bung as at. Any hits i try to make a video if i can its lounder then shit i havent even took it for a drive and wanted to get my exhaust done but i might have to pull the pan and see wtf is going on..

here the pic think thats it?

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/l_1be7f80d722a43abb72e14347f7b8916.jpg

Rendon LX-i
12-04-2008, 01:38 PM
I think i know what it is my flywheel cover hitting the fly wheel lol i know it...i see it bend a lil...

ghettogeddy
12-04-2008, 02:16 PM
I think i know what it is my flywheel cover hitting the fly wheel lol i know it...i see it bend a lil...

if its a 5 speed rip that sucker off lol i did nto have one on my lx for god knows how long

russiankid
12-04-2008, 02:48 PM
if its a 5 speed rip that sucker off lol i did nto have one on my lx for god knows how long

Just don't hit any deep water. I hit deep water in New Orleans without the cover and my clutch was slipping.:(

ghettogeddy
12-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Just don't hit any deep water. I hit deep water in New Orleans without the cover and my clutch was slipping.:(

well ya lol its cali we dont have deep anything lol besides pockets and vajaja's

Oldblueaccord
12-04-2008, 04:46 PM

Yeah me too... its in a bush some where at my old house.

You think the noice is pressure somehow?

The one thing about the return is you want to make sure it does not airate the oil in the pan. Air in oil means no oil protection.

wp