PDA

View Full Version : Heater Hoses

SILENT
12-16-2008, 05:02 PM
Hey i was wondering if any1 noes the part numbers for the heater hoses that come off the heater core... I believe there three hoses!!! 2 little ones... and 1 long one. i need the special molded ones!!! you see i replaced all of the with the heaters hoses that u buy in a roll and they all kink!!! i wish I had a picture to explain my self better but i dont!!! the reason itz so hard so me to find them is because i threw away my old ones and i really do not remember how they look!!! some please help!!!

lostforawhile
12-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey i was wondering if any1 noes the part numbers for the heater hoses that come off the heater core... I believe there three hoses!!! 2 little ones... and 1 long one. i need the special molded ones!!! you see i replaced all of the with the heaters hoses that u buy in a roll and they all kink!!! i wish I had a picture to explain my self better but i dont!!! the reason itz so hard so me to find them is because i threw away my old ones and i really do not remember how they look!!! some please help!!!there are two hoses, you can go to nappa and get universal bends just take the old hose,they have the bends and extra hose,you cut off the excess. thats how i did mine last time. you have a hose that comes from the cyl head and goes to the water valve then a hose from the heater core to the thermostat housing, and the wierd u bend hose that conects the other side of the core to the water valve.