PDA

View Full Version : Here's my pics to date but the time has come....

military mase
12-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Well as you know a while back i was floating the idea of keeping/selling. So it's official. The car is now for sell. I have the vid to show it's up and running. When it cranked up today i wanted to say no but with 4 car projects (and all are major ones) i can't finish them all with out selling one. I'll be looking to get $4,500 for it. the dizzy gets welded up on tuesday. This will be up on the trading post as soon as i can get everything together and it's back at the house and i clean it up. If you interested PM and/or email me at [email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5q9TqiRL4w

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/DSCN3038.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/DSCN3037.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/DSCN3039.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/DSCN3041.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/DSCN3040.jpg

Civic Accord Honda
12-20-2008, 04:48 PM
i has sad :( u should sale one of the other ones :P

military mase
12-20-2008, 04:53 PM
the civic is my daily driver (B20vtec project(N/A), and 2 ae86 Ones a daily driver/auto x the other will be a levins w/bt 20v. If i sell the accord this will finishup the civic and the one ae86. Stuff from JPN aint cheap to get on the eastcoast

military mase
12-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Well i just got my car back to tha house and i forgot how this car can haul a$$. I"ll get it tuned next week. .....IOn the way home i did had some mid speed touge action. it felt good but the suspenstion needs to be tweeked a little cus it was a little irratic. ..... Well the surprising thing was that all the headache that my wife talked about the car she said she didn't mind me keeping it....WOW what a surprise.......So as i sit here i'll let it soak in over the holidays crunch some numbers and see what i come up with. I just think i've come to far to stop.....If anything I'll keep them all and work on my civic 1st. The b20vtec (N/A beast) will be easier for me to put together plus it will be 200+ hp when dropped in. I'll take some more pics of it tommarrow cuz i really don't have any new pics of the car that are good. i'll give my final verdict after the holidays:beer:....Wish me luck

A18A
12-23-2008, 05:47 PM
hope you keep it, even though it's just sitting lol

military mase
12-23-2008, 06:14 PM
I'll be driving it....i drove it tonight and will drive it tomarrow. If will be fully drivable nextweek. the dizzy gets welded on Monday.

mushroom_toy
12-23-2008, 07:44 PM
$4500. 0.0 .....

military mase
12-23-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm still leaning toward keeping it...Won't be final till after the new year if yea or ney....it might be towards no

Josh89accord
12-23-2008, 08:46 PM
That is a damn sexy car. I would most def. keep that! Nice work. I love how you took the side molding off, is there a tutorial on how to do that, besides bondo?

military mase
12-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Best way is to fill it in with metal to fit(weld). that will come later after tha turbo is done. As of right now body mods are last on the list

Civic Accord Honda
12-23-2008, 11:47 PM
hope you keep it :D its one of my fav cars on the forum and would be a shame for someone else to own it

Toneloc5145
12-24-2008, 04:11 PM
I think you'll regret selling it, especially for only $4500. There are too many memories and too much cash was spent to pretty much give it away at that price. Even so, if you decide to sell I wish you luck.

Juggalo88Accord
12-26-2008, 11:46 PM
no offense man but that is the riceyest lookin 3gee iv every since im just suprised it dosent have a 3ft wing

Rendon LX-i
12-26-2008, 11:50 PM
A thats one clean as 3gee. alot of work and heart bro..

Civic Accord Honda
12-27-2008, 12:22 AM
no offense man but that is the riceyest lookin 3gee iv every since im just suprised it dosent have a 3ft wing

:stupid: the body kit just lookes bad it dosnt flow right with the car

:slap: GTFO

cameron7710
12-27-2008, 12:25 AM

military mase
12-27-2008, 07:50 AM

to each it's own right but you have to remember ive had this kit on since 2003 or so that's what was "IN" then. Now is more cleaner body lines pretty much stock but it's all about the engine bay for me and what tha motor is putting down just like some of the others on here. Like i said as of right now the turbo build is number one. In reality i"m really almost there. The motor is fully built Plus the OBD1 swap is done. My boy is gonna street tune it. and then it's back to work.Any how you should look at what is did to this car . yeah your looking at tha outside but actully look at what i have on the car suspension/motor wise.If you say it's rice i'd rather have a riced out accord that's turboed putting down 250+ hp....Now that's real sleeper status......If you look for my other build(AE86) on here you'll see what i spend my money on. $H!t from Japan aint cheap. I know most of the guys here have really only one build going on I have 4 of them and all of then cost some money$$$$$. So yeah i'll give you that the body kit is out dated but the motor is tha real gem that i'll be spankin people with at tha track. All my cars will be track worth from drifting all the way to 1/4 mile. Priority right now is to get the 86 motor out of tha shop cuz i have a gymkhana event on the 18th of Jan. I'll try to get some video of the accord while i'm driving it fron the inside. Also hope to get some video of the event i'll be doing too.

russiankid
12-27-2008, 08:19 AM

Would you say that if was turbo'd?:huh:

military mase
12-27-2008, 12:25 PM
Here's some in car vid. of it and i'm barly getting on it. The motor is still in tha break-in phase. Has good response suspension is solid but theres's a little play in the steering. I'll tighten it up next week. But it pulls strong. This thing is rev happy

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/?action=view&current=DSCN3101.flv

russiankid
12-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Seems to pull strong. Why are you double clutching?

Tdurr
12-27-2008, 01:45 PM
dont sell it. what do u have put in the suspension tho? looks like koni struts and GC coils?

military mase
12-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Seems to pull strong. Why are you double clutching?

because i don't get to go to a lot of drifting events i practice a few months out on the heel-toe method. Plus a few of us do some mtn. touge every so often. It just becomes natural to do it after a while. I like to keep it on the track so i don't street race but i do have some winding road that i like to go down to get a feal of the car at different rpms, or with a full tank of gas or with a 1/4 tank, and different entry angles. I alternate my cars every so many days so it's the civic on week and the AE86 tha next. I'm always listening to what my cars are telling me. :thumbup:

gfrg88
12-27-2008, 02:02 PM
nice! what pistons are you using? CR?

military mase
12-27-2008, 03:48 PM
cr is 9.2:1 but I'll be getting another gasket (thicker on) to lower tha cr. These are diamond racing pistons

russiankid
12-27-2008, 04:57 PM
I wish my Accord pulley like that. I tried double clutching but takes to long.

lostforawhile
12-27-2008, 05:32 PM
no offense man but that is the riceyest lookin 3gee iv every since im just suprised it dosent have a 3ft wingthat is one of the best cars on here, you have a lot of nerve trashing it only having 46 posts,that car is a lot more then looks. :mad:

lostforawhile
12-27-2008, 05:40 PM
hey what kind of exaust are you running sounds somewhat familiar

military mase
12-27-2008, 05:46 PM
dont sell it. what do u have put in the suspension tho? looks like koni struts and GC coils?

GC coilovers all around. koni reds in tha front revalved blistiein 300/100 in tha rear. ST front and rear sway bars. DC front strut bar. Justins lower strut bar , justins rear strut bar. ingalls front camber kit. Prothane bushings all around. Once the turbo is done i"m gonna make a stouter rear upper strut bar and a lower front strut bar.

I wish my Accord pulley like that. I tried double clutching but takes to long.

When i first started tring to do the heel-toe method it was a little akward but now i can do it without even thinking about it. I use to do it every chance i could get. Just do it during your every day driving.

military mase
12-27-2008, 05:56 PM
hey what kind of exaust are you running sounds somewhat familiar

thx man....It's just a custom exhaust 2.25 hi-flo cat with an apex-i exhaust. I'm gonna have one made that's gonna flo a lot better than the one i have.

Civic Accord Honda
12-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Here's some in car vid. of it and i'm barly getting on it. The motor is still in tha break-in phase. Has good response suspension is solid but theres's a little play in the steering. I'll tighten it up next week. But it pulls strong. This thing is rev happy

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/ol_skool87/?action=view&current=DSCN3101.flv
sweet! pulls great! wish my civic was like that haha.. i love the sound of the exhaust ... hey what kind of paint did you use for the interior? im doing mine similar in my civic when i replace the dash and dont know which paint to go with

military mase
12-27-2008, 06:52 PM
I used some paint that i got in canada way back. I can't even rember the name of the online site but it should be easy to find. The paint was like 15 bucks a can

Juggalo88Accord
12-27-2008, 07:00 PM
Would you say that if was turbo'd?:huh:

like i sayed its tha riceyest lookin never sayed anything about tha motor that comment was purely based on tha appearance of tha car. and as far as having that kit on since 03 that makes more sense my bad. we all have our own taste in what looks good to each his own

military mase
12-27-2008, 07:13 PM
like i sayed its tha riceyest lookin never sayed anything about tha motor that comment was purely based on tha appearance of tha car. and as far as having that kit on since 03 that makes more sense my bad. we all have our own taste in what looks good to each his own

Like i said yep to each it's own but my taste has changed too but changing tha body kit is on the bottom of the list. If i knew what i know now i would have kept it stock. but i was tring to be differnt then anyone else at tha time.

Check out my other ride and you can see how clean it is and where i'm at now and how i do build ups. All my rides end up this clean in tha end

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61220

lostforawhile
12-27-2008, 07:42 PM
thats probably VHT paint, eastwood.com has it as well as the primer and cleaner

military mase
12-27-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah that's one of the first people i would say go with...i didn't use the cleaner but i cleaned sanded and cleaned it again before priming it and painting. Eastwood is good

Civic Accord Honda
12-27-2008, 08:06 PM
yeah that's one of the first people i would say go with...i didn't use the cleaner but i cleaned sanded and cleaned it again before priming it and painting. Eastwood is good true i was looking at the SEM paint which i heard was the best for auto interior but i couldn't find a blue i liked so ill check out Eastwood

cameron7710
12-28-2008, 03:28 AM
to each it's own right but you have to remember ive had this kit on since 2003 or so that's what was "IN" then. Now is more cleaner body lines pretty much stock but it's all about the engine bay for me and what tha motor is putting down just like some of the others on here. Like i said as of right now the turbo build is number one. In reality i"m really almost there. The motor is fully built Plus the OBD1 swap is done. My boy is gonna street tune it. and then it's back to work.Any how you should look at what is did to this car . yeah your looking at tha outside but actully look at what i have on the car suspension/motor wise.If you say it's rice i'd rather have a riced out accord that's turboed putting down 250+ hp....Now that's real sleeper status......If you look for my other build(AE86) on here you'll see what i spend my money on. $H!t from Japan aint cheap. I know most of the guys here have really only one build going on I have 4 of them and all of then cost some money$$$$$. So yeah i'll give you that the body kit is out dated but the motor is tha real gem that i'll be spankin people with at tha track. All my cars will be track worth from drifting all the way to 1/4 mile. Priority right now is to get the 86 motor out of tha shop cuz i have a gymkhana event on the 18th of Jan. I'll try to get some video of the accord while i'm driving it fron the inside. Also hope to get some video of the event i'll be doing too.

ok i totally get what your saying i wasn't trying to sound like a ass and your right to each his own. and i get now ya the body kits from 03 and that would have fit in more i just didn't think the front bumper matched the lines of the car and look strange like a lot of ricers do. and i wasn't talking about the engine or suspension. i just dont like that look to much but im more of a muscle car guy tho so im not in to body kits at all

gfrg88
12-28-2008, 11:46 AM
cr is 9.2:1 but I'll be getting another gasket (thicker on) to lower tha cr. These are diamond racing pistons

i would stick with that CR that way you dont have a lot of lag time, since with the higher cr you wont have to always rely on the turbo to get going. That's why im going high CR and low boost :)

Rendon LX-i
12-28-2008, 11:52 AM
its always been a fav. So you getting rid of it or keeping it mase

military mase
12-28-2008, 02:17 PM
I desided to keep it cuz my friend saw where the build was headed to so he's gonna work with me on it but were gonna work one build at a time. Were gonna work on tha b20vtec 1st then the accord.

alanizgod
12-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Yeah dude you don't want get rid of that car man. I remember years ago when I went on cardomain and saw that car and it actually influenced me to work on my honda. It was the first of many I had seen but I remember how jealous I was when I saw it lol

gfrg88
12-29-2008, 09:55 AM
I desided to keep it cuz my friend saw where the build was headed to so he's gonna work with me on it but were gonna work one build at a time. Were gonna work on tha b20vtec 1st then the accord.

links to civic build please :)

military mase
12-29-2008, 11:38 AM
:
links to civic build please :)

My b20v build is top secret right now till it gets ready to go in tha car. :naughty: I'll just say this will be an N/A build( no juice/no boost):cool:

gfrg88
12-29-2008, 09:50 PM
:

My b20v build is top secret right now till it gets ready to go in tha car. :naughty: I'll just say this will be an N/A build( no juice/no boost):cool:

haha, i want to see it damnit!!! I'm also doing an N/A build on my cb7, im building a G23. Really hoping to see some high numbers with it..

headbanger
12-30-2008, 05:42 AM
I like how u did the bck bumper looks good I have the same kit but took it off cause my doors kept dragging on it.

MessyHonda
12-31-2008, 10:34 PM
man that engine revs just as fast as mine.