PDA

View Full Version : Da Freekin Police!!!

3rdgenlxi
09-26-2002, 10:47 AM
:badass:
If i had a gun!!!! The Freekin Police impounded my car and made me and my wife and 6month old get out and find a ride home. (I kinda was drivin without insurance and my tags were expired) But at least have a heart and just give me a ticket. Dont make my wife and kid get out of the car and watch it get towed away.

Man that really Pisses me off! Now i have a court date and they won't tell me what the fine is. They keep telling me it's up to the judges discretion. the fines start at 250 and go to 1000 bux.

Sooooooooooooo how was your day?

Jdub07
09-26-2002, 12:46 PM
Man that sucks,...not to be a huge dick to you or anything. But I would think that if you are married and have a child, wouldn't you be a little more responsible with their lives and get some insurance. What if you got into a huge accident and it was your fault? You would be up shit creek! It may be a blessing they took your car, maybe the next corner you turned would have been your last. Shit get just basic its only like $47. Just my opinion, I don't want to tell you how to live your life.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
09-26-2002, 12:48 PM
Don't drive without it dick!! U put ur whole family in danger!! What were u thinking? If it makes u feel better I have no license! Other than that my day was fine!

Jdub07
09-26-2002, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
Don't drive without it dick!! U put ur whole family in danger!! What were u thinking? If it makes u feel better I have no license! Other than that my day was fine!

Or I could have said it like you, would have been a shorter post.hahaha

A20A1
09-26-2002, 06:36 PM
Man did they just see the tags were expired or were you speeding a bit above average?

I've had expired tags but the cops normally leave you be unless you start driving funny, though I normally do all I can to avoid the cops... I just hate the motorcycles cause they sneak up on you.

it's a 1000 dollar fine over here... I can't get tags though cause my car is modified. you can't even get rims without gettin a special reconstruction sticker.

Neuspeed87lx
09-26-2002, 06:48 PM
ya man ....you shouldnt have been driving without tags or insurance ...but i do agree the cop should have offered to give you a ride home

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
09-26-2002, 06:52 PM
:lol

Originally posted by Jdub07

Or I could have said it like you, would have been a shorter post.hahaha

febigblockford
09-28-2002, 05:33 AM
You guys are idiots...... if you drive without a license then you're certainly not covered by insurance..... Read the policy retard.

Also, if he did get into a huge accident around the next corner and his family was seriously injured / killed how will insurance money fix that. You guys work for the insurance companies or something? :rant: :rant: :rant:

Cops are crooked. Insurance is a scam. Don't tell me what's responsible when you're racing each other up and down the strip you flamers.

Nighthawk
10-02-2002, 06:31 AM
Not all police are crooked.

Not all insurance companies are out to scam you.

There's no good reason in my mind to be driving with expired licence plates, an expired registration, or and expired inspection sticker.

When I got my only speeding ticket, I wasn't mad at the cop for pulling me over; he was just doing his job. I was more upset at myself for not having the discipline to stay at the speed limit.

Maybe you should be a little more responsible and think about the consequences of your actions.

- Nighthawk

87AccordsterLx
10-03-2002, 10:53 PM
hmm... well I use to live in Los Angeles for several years... and I can tell you that cops "there" are generally crooked assholes... I dont know how many times I have been hassled for no reason except that my car is modified... Its compleatly legal... so I could just driving down the street and get pulled over... cop sneeks up to the window with his hand on his .45 "KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL!" "officer I wasnt speeding nor was I driving recklessly" "DL and INSURENCE" well 30 min later and a shit load of dicking around I get to go :argue: ... one time I even got "there is a suspected felon in the area.. you matched the description" :wtf: SUCK MY %$#@ PIG!!!! :321:

Neuspeed87lx
10-04-2002, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by febigblockford
You guys are idiots...... if you drive without a license then you're certainly not covered by insurance..... Read the policy retard.

Also, if he did get into a huge accident around the next corner and his family was seriously injured / killed how will insurance money fix that. You guys work for the insurance companies or something? :rant: :rant: :rant:

Cops are crooked. Insurance is a scam. Don't tell me what's responsible when you're racing each other up and down the strip you flamers.

whats with this guy?:wtf:

febigblockford
10-04-2002, 06:28 AM
Hehehe..... It sounded as if people were peddling insurance as the answer to all of life's problems. eh, hardly.

Adam

89lxi95zx7
10-04-2002, 06:42 AM
I hate paying for insurance too,BUT I STILL PAY FOR IT!!!!!

Reptile
10-05-2002, 08:43 PM
the cops here just plain suck. They are asses who will neily cause an accident just so they can give someone a ticket.

K DASH
10-05-2002, 08:51 PM
yeah, i live in LA.

in fact just yesterday me and a couple of friends were going to an arcade. and on the freeway this cruiser shined their spotlight right into our car for no reason.

"My eyes!" we all exclaimed. then it continued to drive off like nothing happened, i dont see how we stood out from everyone, we were in an unmodified 2000 corolla. i guess it was because it was a car full of asians....grr

netfreak
10-05-2002, 08:55 PM

Did you even read the posting? Do you understand the concept of insurance? Do you even know what you're talking about? I gather "no" is the answer to all three.

87AccordsterLx
10-05-2002, 10:21 PM
flamers??? well the only reason that I have insurance is so I can race down the damn strip because thats what makes me happy!!!!! besides the only thing flame'n around here is.....:bh:

:flip: :smokin:

87AccordsterLx
10-05-2002, 10:24 PM
K dash... where do you live man???? I used to live in Redondo Beach off of Aviation near Artesia....

K DASH
10-06-2002, 07:45 AM
i live near the south pasedena area, everyone here seems to have USED to live in LA and moved somewhere else ahha. LA must suck

87AccordsterLx
10-06-2002, 09:26 AM
haha!!! well if you're on the coast near the beach (near means 2-3miles away) then you tend to pay soooo much damn money for EVERYTHING!!!! I couldnt believe how expensive things were compared to when I moved to GA. The big shocker was the price of realistate...holy shit.. were getting like 2000 sqft more here for like thousands less ... not to mention the taxes!!!! its like almost 8% over there and like 5% here.... sure you get the luxuries like a beautiful beach and georgious girls with perfect tans... but I have come to realize that a beach can subsituted for a nice day out on the water w/ a fishing pole and some sandwitches..... the girls here are pretty damn fine as well so... it comes down to work and $$$$$$$$$

K DASH
10-06-2002, 12:28 PM
yeah thats true, Santa Monica is a good example everything is expensive as hell. and its 8% tax everywhere. damn i hate it

Neuspeed007
10-19-2002, 09:44 PM
I got a built in police scanner in my car, it hangs under my cd player. its kept me out of trouble for some time now. but all i got to say is ....
Fuck the 5.0

87AccordsterLx
10-20-2002, 06:03 PM
cant you get a fatty ticket for having one of those in your car???

Neuspeed87lx
10-21-2002, 04:43 AM
in some states you can

merlindavis
10-21-2002, 11:30 PM
the key is to live in a state where alot of car mods are legal... if you get pulled over and ticketed in a state where something is illegal, it should be dismissed in court because your car is legal where it is registered...

GreenMachine
10-22-2002, 08:45 PM
The rule up here is that the cops can't leave you on the side of the road legally the have to find you a ride, call a taxi or somthin....That's brutal, even with a 6month kid WTF. I do Agree on the insurance thing though, not the smartest, Its one thing if your by youself, but with the family :huh:

socal3rdgen
10-22-2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
haha!!! well if you're on the coast near the beach (near means 2-3miles away) then you tend to pay soooo much damn money for EVERYTHING!!!! I couldnt believe how expensive things were compared to when I moved to GA. The big shocker was the price of realistate...holy shit.. were getting like 2000 sqft more here for like thousands less ... not to mention the taxes!!!! its like almost 8% over there and like 5% here.... sure you get the luxuries like a beautiful beach and georgious girls with perfect tans... but I have come to realize that a beach can subsituted for a nice day out on the water w/ a fishing pole and some sandwitches..... the girls here are pretty damn fine as well so... it comes down to work and $$$$$$$$$

your totally right. it al depends though on how you want to live your life. where i used to live (midwest) life is slower then in california. i love it out here and still wouldnt move. but the prices are outragoues.

Neuspeed007
10-23-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by 87AccordsterLx
cant you get a fatty ticket for having one of those in your car???

nope u cant in my state, its perfectly legal

:cool:

87AccordsterLx
10-23-2002, 11:43 PM
damn thats awesome.... Im sure it just pisses the cops off if they pull you over and that shits just sitting there though....

Jdub07
10-24-2002, 07:49 AM

This guy is right!!! Everyone stop paying for insurance because they can't do anything for us if we get into an accident! Like pay medical bills, get a rental car, pay for a new car, things such as that. Why would we want an insurance company to pay for those things when we can pay out of our pocket. Doc. bills are cheap now adays so fucket, new cars are free. NO MORE CAR INSURANCE FOR ME. Fuckin morron, I hope me and my family don't see your ass on the road. :321: