PDA

View Full Version : Mounts

stat1K
12-21-2008, 07:31 PM
hmm

stat1K
12-21-2008, 07:33 PM
loud did you seriously bid 485???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Place-Racing-Honda-Accord-B16A-B17A-B18A-86-9-mount-kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ107063QQihZ007QQite mZ170288939536QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

oh my dear lord.

first he takes them down now they reappear with 485 dollar bid?

good luck man

ghettogeddy
12-21-2008, 08:02 PM
ya hes a jack ass for that one
hiw much were they before

MessyHonda
12-21-2008, 08:04 PM
damn...make sure he is paypal verified.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-21-2008, 08:07 PM
ya Hes A Jack Ass For That One
Hiw Much Were They Before

$61

ghettogeddy
12-21-2008, 08:11 PM
$61

ya i would report it lol

unless tommy is doing a deal with him to mark them high so no one bids on them

stat1K
12-21-2008, 08:12 PM
ugh i fucking hate people... but i guess if someone is willing to pay i then why not charge it... but at that price he could have purchased them from rob and at least given another enthusiast some money right?

stat1K
12-21-2008, 08:13 PM
oh and geddy someone already did bid since there are 2 bids... i might just make another account and bid super high to just not pay him since he's such a tool.

ghettogeddy
12-21-2008, 08:15 PM
god damn will no one fn let us keep our cars going lol

tommy i say buy the ones form rob

and personally rob should let them go for like 300 its gona make this community grow

OldSkoolA20accord
12-21-2008, 08:17 PM
The guy said he got the mounts with a pile of other parts in an auction. so he really doesnt know anything about them. I started bidding on them then when i found out what loud was doing i retracted my bid.

Honestly i dont think anyone is going to bid on them. If someone does it will be someone on here and they are a dumbass for doing it because he is going to have copies made. (which helps me alot) lol

he has a shift linkage too. i might try to get that off of him.

A18A
12-21-2008, 08:17 PM
i might just make another account and bid super high to just not pay him since he's such a tool.

do it!

also it says this thread was made by twoloud but i dont even see 1 post in this thread from him?

OldSkoolA20accord
12-21-2008, 08:19 PM
do it!

also it says this thread was made by twoloud but i dont even see 1 post in this thread from him?

thats what i was thinking. 3geez was going all retarded about an hour ago.

stat1K
12-21-2008, 08:28 PM
yeah it was the server...

at any rate... i wouldn't buy a shift linkage from him... we already have that problem solved... as well as axles etc... the only real problem is the mounts and the wiring, but the wiring seems rather simple to me, after rewiring a couple engine harnesses and tracing wire demons through an ef i'm sure it's quite easy.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-21-2008, 08:31 PM
ok now tell me what you think. My friend is buying a DA integra shell to swap the motor from his wrecked DA. hes giving me the dash wiring harness, cluster, and engine wiring. pretty much anything i need out of it. Couldnt i just put all the dash wiring from the DA in my dx? along with the engine harness. and the DA cluster so ill have the CEL and it will be kinda cool to. lol.

honestly if i have every bit of wiring from an integra i dont see the wiring being that much of an issue.

LX-incredible
12-21-2008, 09:08 PM
$500 seems like quite a bit for that. I can't see any more than $60-$80 in materials for that shit. It's only steel people! Am I the only one on here with a set of torches and a welder? Patrick you need to find me a cheap motor so we can make a set, make a jig, and make these available to people. I just don't see anyone buying these, copying and selling without trying to make a huge profit. Please prove me wrong so I don't have to get off of my ass and deal with this sort of bullshit.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-21-2008, 09:10 PM
$500 seems like quite a bit for that. I can't see any more than $60-$80 in materials for that shit. It's only steel people! Am I the only one on here with a set of torches and a welder? Patrick you need to find me a cheap motor so we can make a set, make a jig, and make these available to people. I just don't see anyone buying these, copying and selling without trying to make a huge profit. Please prove me wrong so I don't have to get off of my ass and deal with this sort of bullshit.

if you mean cheap motor as cheap a20 motor i got one for ya.

LX-incredible
12-21-2008, 09:24 PM
No thanks, I prefer my bottom ends with rod caps still attached. I have 4 A20 motors, what I need is a B. I just don't think that there is too many on here with A motors that would justify performance mounts. If I ever built a set for myself, I would offer sets to others, though I'm sure none would commit, even at cost.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
12-21-2008, 11:28 PM
There was something wrong with the site earlier it would not let me post.
Now let get to the point to this thread A few members from this site was email the seller about trying to buy them out side of ebay and he was feeling harassed and he did not like people asking to come by his home so he cancel the auction and related it with a starting bid of $485.00 now it up to $535.00. I would like to Thank the guys who fuck this up by harassing this guy i am trying to do a good thing here and you guys just pissed all over it now i have to pay out my ass for these mounts . I can't believe how Greddy some of you guys can be thats just B.S. Here a copy of one of the emails he sent me.

Dear b20a2fast4u,

Sorry
I had to do it. Way too many folks trying to get me to break Ebay rules. (Selling it early out of Ebay, trying to come by my house ect...) Also, I got some scam attempts. I'm trying to stay within the rules. This way if someone needs it they can get it but this should stop the BS.

- 340cuda2

Civic Accord Honda
12-21-2008, 11:33 PM
damn greedy ass people :(

A18A
12-22-2008, 01:56 AM
There was something wrong with the site earlier it would not let me post.
Now let get to the point to this thread A few members from this site was email the seller about trying to buy them out side of ebay and he was feeling harassed and he did not like people asking to come by his home so he cancel the auction and related it with a starting bid of $485.00 now it up to $535.00. I would like to Thank the guys who fuck this up by harassing this guy i am trying to do a good thing here and you guys just pissed all over it now i have to pay out my ass for these mounts . I can't believe how Greddy some of you guys can be thats just B.S. Here a copy of one of the emails he sent me.

Dear b20a2fast4u,

Sorry
I had to do it. Way too many folks trying to get me to break Ebay rules. (Selling it early out of Ebay, trying to come by my house ect...) Also, I got some scam attempts. I'm trying to stay within the rules. This way if someone needs it they can get it but this should stop the BS.

- 340cuda2

any names to these members?

Demon1024
12-22-2008, 02:06 AM
MOTHERFUCKERS!
i looked i didn't bid didn't ask
GREEDY POSs

2oodoor
12-22-2008, 05:24 AM
this is messed up

twoloud made it a point to tell everybody NOT TO FUCK WITH the sale, so what happens.....
dumbshits go fucking with the sale and seller... sad sad sad

stat1K
12-22-2008, 09:18 AM
i emailed him asking him what a buy now price would be and if he wanted to sell them locally... i made no mention of "going by his house" etc... this guy seems crazy as shit from the response i got back from him...

he told me he used to live in my neighborhood on obispo... i don't know what that is or what that means, he told me the same thing he told you that he was taking them down because people were harassing him, if he meant me i find it hard to believe that he would tell me that PEOPLE were harassing him, not just tell me to stop "harassing" him.

i think he recieved multiple questions from local people because that is also what he told me. like i said before i think the dude is insane.

and also like i said before, you should just buy robs if you're gonna pay 500+ for them.

and angus you have been pm'd

oh and edit: for the record i only pm'd him once on these and i would hardly call that harrassment as well.

again if you need any help with the cost let me know, and for the rest of you who are saying "this is fucked up" why don't you help him pay for them as it's a pretty commonly vested interest?

that's what i thought.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-22-2008, 10:36 AM
only thing i said to the dude is i asked him where he got them. he said he got them in an auction with a bunch of other parts.

2oodoor
12-22-2008, 11:01 AM
again if you need any help with the cost let me know, and for the rest of you who are saying "this is fucked up" why don't you help him pay for them as it's a pretty commonly vested interest?

that's what i thought.
did they get into the right hands?

I could imagine the civic tweekers bugging out the guy about if they fit this or fit that so allow me to retract my comment and direct it outwards of this forum

stat1K
12-22-2008, 11:37 AM
i don't think "civic tweekers" would be bugging him as you can purchase mounts on ebay for 110 shipped... why would you bother with some obscure shit that was already at 60 bucks...

but it's possible some of these people are fuckin retarded...

all i know is if i was able to get a hold of these or a b motor for a good price i would be more than happy, lx-incredible included, make replicas... as it stands we will probably attempt to do it anyway once the fundage for the b motor is set to go.

and as far as a price that i think would be fair would be around 150-200 for mounts and linkage as the linkage is just modified 3g linkage. I'm sure the parts to make them would only be around 100 dollars, that's a high guess i don't like to guess low.

but i know what you're saying about it being fucked up but i don't think it was anyone on here that set the guy off like loud said, i think he realized what they were worth once he recieved all the questions about them, that's more than likely why he raised the price.

2ndGenGuy
12-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Are you kidding me? Stock engine mounts from NAPA are $50 a piece. And those are mass produced in a place where that's all they do is make mounts, I'm sure. After all that time getting new ones made copying the old ones, materials, considering they'd all be practically hand built... $200 would be giving them away. $500-600 for a set is not unreasonable at all if not even more. Take your car to a shop and have them build custom mounts for you, if you think $500-600 is unfair. I don't see why everybody is griping about paying $600 for any set that's for sale.

Though I do think it's fucked that TwoLoud is paying more than necessary because of a bunch of grabasses.

stat1K
12-22-2008, 01:03 PM
umm maybe because hasport sells mounts for civics and accords for only about 300-400 for a set of billet aluminum... innovative sells mounts for around 180-250 depending on the inserts and those are steel comparable to these... like i said you can get ebay copies for 110-190 for steel mounts. of course NAPA and Autozone are going to charge 50 dollars a mount, it has nothing to do with cost it has to do with profit margin... that's like trying to say that honda charges 450 dollars for a wire harness because it cost nearly that to make it... pfft please.

like i said if i can get a motor i would make them for close to the price i stated since all they are is steel tubing and steel plates, i'm not here to make money as i've stated many times... i would do it because i had the know how and the resources... i'm sure there are a select few who echo my sentiments. twoloud apparently being one of them.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
12-22-2008, 01:20 PM
well some one is biding against me AGAIN bid is now at 570.00 FUCK:rant:

stat1K
12-22-2008, 01:40 PM
see now that's FUCKED UP...

it's probably the seller knowing you will pay it... i don't ever trust ebay, my friend used to do shit like that all the time.

good luck again man... this seller truly is a dick.

do us a favor, give us his address when the auction is over and you've received them :)

:thumbsdown:

TWOLOUDNPROUD
12-22-2008, 01:40 PM
Well guys im out. The bid just hit 600.00 you guys can thank who ever push the bid that high. i am at that point it like pissing into the wind. I wanted to get the mounts copied and ready for sale by the beinging of this summer but now it's not going to happen i have to make them from scratch so the best time frame i can give you guy is late summer 2010. P.S to the guy who Fucked this up watch your back.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-22-2008, 01:46 PM
have someone run up the price. then dont pay. then twoloud and offer him like $400 for them.

stat1K
12-22-2008, 02:45 PM
wow my guess is what i said still... i'm going to keep an eye out on the sellers items as i'm sure you will as well and see if it reappears...

i don't like that the identity of the bidder is masked now too so you can never tell if it's someone on here or what...

like yours loud, isn't it like tsaudiosupply or is that a different one from a long time ago? is it something with an 8 now with an r on the end of it or something... that's the only bidding i saw... i haven't checked since he reposted though.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-22-2008, 02:49 PM
its like b20a2fast4u or somethin like that

OldSkoolA20accord
12-22-2008, 02:51 PM
This is fucked up. id really like to know who in the fuck messed this up.

i seriously fucking hate people

RobT5580
12-22-2008, 03:10 PM
You could buy mine for $600 and call it a day.....LOL

stat1K
12-22-2008, 03:11 PM
do it twoloud... it's what we said to begin with, his are better too since they have the better bushings too!

Hondalike
12-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Don't make sense. i have been looking on Ebay and haven't even seen any Place Racing anything in months. i think he nos what he had because I Sent a msg on thurs to him and he told me they would go for around $500.

I gues the bid would have gone up no matter what. Maybe some Company in Japan will grab them and make cheap ones for us
They do look nice and I prob would bid up to 450 or so.. sorry for the lurking :naughty:

maybe I'll get some Xmass money and bid

OldSkoolA20accord
12-22-2008, 03:14 PM
just to piss this asshole off im setting my max bid at $10,000. lol when i dont pay twoloud can off him like $300 and call it a day.

RobT5580
12-22-2008, 03:17 PM
god damn will no one fn let us keep our cars going lol

tommy i say buy the ones form rob

and personally rob should let them go for like 300 its gona make this community grow

If i wanted to loose money i would sell them for $300 but personally they will stay in my stash before i stoop that low. I paid top dollar for mine only because i know there are not a lot of sets floating around. Plus i used my Hasport inserts that i bought for my OEM style mounts that i was planning on having made on a CNC to be stiffer using modern designs.

I would like to think i help out the community as much as i can but thats a little much.

TWOLOUDNPROUD

You could send me your mounts and let my guy copy them then i will send them back to you?

OldSkoolA20accord

I hope your joking. I dont see why you would be like that when he is going to be making copies. i mean charge a little more then what it cost you to put the bushings in but damn i mean if he does what hes talking about hes going to be a big help to everyone.

RobT5580
12-22-2008, 03:31 PM
Im looking for a quick sale to get the pistons for my B20A and drop it off at the machine shop so i can get the ball rolling on my projects. If everyone is dying for copies then get a fund going that will be a deposit for the people that are actually going to purchase the mounts.

I have 2 potential buyers but they are waiting for the holidays to end so its first come first serve and i expect they should sell by early january.

I paid $500 for the actual Place Racing mounts thats how i come up with the $600 i am not making a dime and i had them sand blasted and prepped for coating on top of the sleeves in them. So im not profiting a bit and i would keep them if i was not so far into my Turbo B20A.

evil88accordLX
12-22-2008, 03:42 PM
...all they are is steel tubing and steel plates...

and they are held in high regards like a goddamn babe ruth rookie card. that is just ridiculous. i wish i had some just so i could draw up the plans on AutoCAD and send them to you or twoloud for FREE.....

RobT5580
12-22-2008, 03:54 PM
You could send me your mounts and let my guy copy them then i will send them back to you?

As i have no problem with you and have gladly helped you out in the past i will work something out with you if the possible sales fall through. If they go to the member i plan on selling them to then im sure he would even work something out as he is a stand up guy to this community as well.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-22-2008, 04:11 PM
and they are held in high regards like a goddamn babe ruth rookie card. that is just ridiculous. i wish i had some just so i could draw up the plans on AutoCAD and send them to you or twoloud for FREE.....

If you could do that my machine shop said i could make them for $250 not including inserts and what not. Id cut them out on our CNC.

wprocomp
12-22-2008, 08:10 PM
http://www.texasracingsite.com/TRS/images/smilies/peek.png

ghettogeddy
12-22-2008, 08:59 PM
If i wanted to loose money i would sell them for $300 but personally they will stay in my stash before i stoop that low. I paid top dollar for mine only because i know there are not a lot of sets floating around. Plus i used my Hasport inserts that i bought for my OEM style mounts that i was planning on having made on a CNC to be stiffer using modern designs.

I would like to think i help out the community as much as i can but thats a little much.

i mean yes i see your side but your not using them sitting on them is only making you look like a part whore lol kinda like cheese lol hes had his for god knows how long lol
and to be honest it goes to just about any body with the mounts everyone i know that has them has like a stick in there ass about them
thats why most b swaps here are custom

im not here to rag on you about it
but hell send them to him with a written agreement that if they dont show back up after hes done that you can sue him lol then it cost no one anythign lol

and to be completly honest if you loos 300 on the its nto a huge loss lol ask messy hes lost more then that on parts including mounts and chesse has lost about that much on a set of knois

i really have no clue were im going with any of this
cause i seem to be outside of my mind right now
but fuck soemone get them coppyed so we can have some fun fanilly god damn

Rendon LX-i
12-22-2008, 09:17 PM
i mean yes i see your side but your not using them sitting on them is only making you look like a part whore lol kinda like cheese lol hes had his for god knows how long lol
and to be honest it goes to just about any body with the mounts everyone i know that has them has like a stick in there ass about them

but hell send them to him with a written agreement that if they dont show back up after hes done that you can sue him lol then it cost no one anythign lol

and to be completly honest if you loos 300 on the its nto a huge loss lol ask messy hes lost more then that on parts including mounts and chesse has lost about that much on a set of knois

Couldnt said it any better

blazin3gen
12-22-2008, 09:22 PM
outrageous they up too 600 bucks already fucken A

89T
12-23-2008, 04:14 AM
twoloudnproud...
cough.ezsniper.cough

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 06:52 AM

true dat.

evil88accordLX
12-23-2008, 07:00 AM
If you could do that my machine shop said i could make them for $250 not including inserts and what not. Id cut them out on our CNC.

well, if i had some it would be done. probably take me all of 3-4 hours to measure and draw them up. but i know that no one would send me any for a day, and im not going to be purchasing any.....

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 07:09 AM
Well if i cant get a set one of my friends are just going to make them for me out of a set of crx mounts. If so ill blue print them and send them to whoever wants them. or ill just have my instructor do it and ill cut them out of the cnc.

2drSE-i
12-23-2008, 09:44 AM
Sorry guys, rob im with you. You spent your money on these, no1 is offering what you spent, so fuck em. I too would love some mounts but im not asking you to take a loss to make that happen.

gfrg88
12-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Sorry guys, rob im with you. You spent your money on these, no1 is offering what you spent, so fuck em. I too would love some mounts but im not asking you to take a loss to make that happen.

x2...

If I still had my old car and the money, they would've been sold to me already. I don't think it's a bad price....

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 10:01 AM
yea im with him to. I mean shitif someones willin to pay that much leave the price at what it is.

I just think you should let him borrow them just to get the copies made.

2oodoor
12-23-2008, 10:29 AM
speculating back and forth with what if's isn't going to get anything done but lead to a bitch thread.
I suggest pooling in together and buy Rob's mounts. How ever many of us really want a set should get together and figure out how much our total cost would be for a set, beginning with the initial contribution for those.
Of course this would take full trust in your fellow members who would be involved in it. Along with trust it would be each person's duty of integrity to keep anyone (in)vested in the project informed of all movement and actions involving the project.

Even looking at such a project like this, I can still see each person will wind up having at least 500 bucks in a set. The advantage? you will have mounts that are no longer being produced.

stat1K
12-23-2008, 11:34 AM
right but i don't want something that's no longer being produced... i want them to be available PERIOD...

i would contribute money to a pool to buy some, but i don't have 500 to purchase otherwise i would have bought rob's already... plus here in arizona i can buy a b motor for 500 and make the mounts for not much more... people sell ls longblocks for 350 all day long...

i think this is my last post in this thread since it's kind of a pointless speculation thread like you said roodoo... oh well it was worth a shot i guess.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 12:00 PM
I to would be down for the pool.

ghettogeddy
12-23-2008, 12:01 PM
well the main prob is no one who owns theses mounts are gina be willing to lend them out so someone can make cheaper $ mounts specially if there trying to recover form the money they have into there set one day someone with some guts will finally go through with
tommy will most likly be the guy

as for the ebay seller
i bet the hurasment shit was all a lie and i bet he did some more research to come to find out they were worth more then just a few bucks

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 12:05 PM
I think someone should just lend them to him. like for real. I too want to see these available. On of my friends has a hatch just like mine and he was looking to do a b16 swap so he would probably be buying a set as well.

Oh yea as for that ebay punk bitch. Im now the highest bidder. My max bid is 640. Hes gonna be pissed when i dont pay. Maybe twoloud can shoot him an offer after its over.

carotman
12-23-2008, 12:14 PM
That's why I always wait until the end before I bid on anything. Prevents prices to get sky high.

ghettogeddy
12-23-2008, 12:32 PM
I think someone should just lend them to him. like for real. I too want to see these available. On of my friends has a hatch just like mine and he was looking to do a b16 swap so he would probably be buying a set as well.

Oh yea as for that ebay punk bitch. Im now the highest bidder. My max bid is 640. Hes gonna be pissed when i dont pay. Maybe twoloud can shoot him an offer after its over.

if i were you id retract your bid ebay is cracking down on people with bad marks doing that could mean your ebay account

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 12:47 PM
if i were you id retract your bid ebay is cracking down on people with bad marks doing that could mean your ebay account

i dont really care. i have another one.

ghettogeddy
12-23-2008, 12:51 PM

kk

wprocomp
12-23-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.texasracingsite.com/TRS/images/smilies/peek.png

http://www.texasracingsite.com/TRS/images/smilies/hsugh.gif

86ccord
12-23-2008, 04:55 PM

i like that idea..then everyone is happy

RobT5580
12-23-2008, 05:10 PM
speculating back and forth with what if's isn't going to get anything done but lead to a bitch thread.
I suggest pooling in together and buy Rob's mounts. How ever many of us really want a set should get together and figure out how much our total cost would be for a set, beginning with the initial contribution for those.
Of course this would take full trust in your fellow members who would be involved in it. Along with trust it would be each person's duty of integrity to keep anyone (in)vested in the project informed of all movement and actions involving the project.

Even looking at such a project like this, I can still see each person will wind up having at least 500 bucks in a set. The advantage? you will have mounts that are no longer being produced.

This is my issue and second that i get a lot of people that want them but simply can't afford them. And personally many could not even afford them when PRI produced them and now people are looking to under cut their price. I know mine are steep but im not trying to profit and they are as good as new if not a better version depending on what your looking for.

Plus im willing to bet that the majority of the people that are protesting here will not even buy a set at $400 or what ever the price comes out to. I know what it takes and i have the means to have them made on a CNC machine but i took a loss in the past to help this community and i will not get into that aspect again. And in all honesty yes they are RARE but they do come up here and there so the people that need/want them have the opportunity to buy them but if you need to cut a few hundred dollars off the mounts can you afford the rest of the swap which will be much more than the hardware.

It seems to be a cycle here with these mounts and now im torn to get into it because i have people offer me more than my asking price yet they post here saying they would not even pay the $500 for the average used kit. If i were handling this as twoloud has offered i would simply collect a deposit and build those people kits at a rate and call it a day rather than get into this loosing battle of who wants them in the future and who can buy them now!

RobT5580
12-23-2008, 05:18 PM
i like that idea..then everyone is happy

And then the mounts i have are worthless! I think the price can be cut but not to a level you guys are looking for. I am very forward on what i pay for stuff and if you can get them produced for less then hats off to you guys but i work in the real world where labor and materials are not cheap. I could replicate these mounts but my ball park would not even appeal to what the average buyer on this site would want to pay and that would be a ball park at cost not even to profit a penny on my end. I am in the trades and have friends that are machinists and i know they don't want to work for minimum wage for thier skills nor would they as i would not myself.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 05:20 PM
i would pay 400.

89T
12-23-2008, 05:23 PM
i have to agree with robt5580.
giving up the mounts as loaners would be cutting his own throat.

A18A
12-23-2008, 05:34 PM
6 people deposit $100 to rob, he sends the mounts to twoloud, twoloud gets them copied, and sells them to the 6 members for the extra $ making them. win?

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 05:38 PM
6 people deposit $100 to rob, he sends the mounts to twoloud, twoloud gets them copied, and sells them to the 6 members for the extra $ making them. win?

That sounds like a damn good idea.

2ndGenGuy
12-23-2008, 06:25 PM

Glad you are posting your scam on a public forum where shit like this tends to back fire. If the seller happens to know about this thread, he will probably bitch to eBay about TwoLoud too, and they'll probably suspend his account. If that happens, I'll be pretty pissed off.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 06:35 PM
well i mean fuck you dont have to be all pissy about it.

odds are ill retract my bid at the last minute. if i dont get outbid

stat1K
12-23-2008, 07:15 PM
yeah i was thinking the same thing 2ndgen, as in this thread being the reason he jacked the price up... i wish there was a way to check to see if there have been any new members from arizona recently lol... i suppose since this is in the normal section he wouldn't even have to register though... too bad shit like this has to happen. makes me sad like always.

ghettogeddy
12-23-2008, 09:04 PM

that works but who gets the mounts in the end lol and it will be lost money cuse only one person can have the origanls and no one is gone giv some one a discount on the materials cause they bout the origanals

A18A
12-23-2008, 09:24 PM
dunno, i never thought that far

OldSkoolA20accord
12-23-2008, 11:23 PM
well i retracted my bid. thought it was a pretty stupid idea to do that.

wprocomp
12-24-2008, 05:25 AM
LOL @ THREAD

I too could have them copied @ mikes shop down the street I know fairly well hes got a cnc plasma cutter so I am sure he could make real easy but 3geez has about what a 2% margin of people who would actually pay for them?

A18A
12-24-2008, 05:42 AM
well with 9796 members, 2% of that would be about 196. which i think is alot (to be buying engine mounts) so i'm guessing a more accurate number would be about 0.0007% of members that would actually buy them :P

88LXi68
12-24-2008, 05:58 AM
ahhh place racing mounts...they always spark such controversy and excitement. I guess I am one of those PRI mount owners with a "stick up my butt" and I am proud of it.

Now stop your whining and go save your pennies or go buy a damn civic and buy your $100 mounts.

Everyone on 3geez wants something for nothing and when it comes down to it the people that will pay for the mounts are few and far between. I can understand that because these are old cars and the demographics of this community. When it is all said and done this swap is probably going to cost you 2k-3k for a STOCK B...I may be off in my numbers as I haven't been keeping up with prices but I am guessing. so if you are complaining about some stupid mounts what are you going to do when looking for other parts?

2oodoor
12-24-2008, 06:08 AM
It seems to be a cycle here with these mounts and now im torn to get into it because i have people offer me more than my asking price yet they post here saying they would not even pay the $500 for the average used kit. If i were handling this as twoloud has offered i would simply collect a deposit and build those people kits at a rate and call it a day rather than get into this loosing battle of who wants them in the future and who can buy them now!
you gotta be kidding me? people in THIS thread saying they would pay you more than you are asking... just to slide them from under your potential buyers.. and then and then and then say they wouldn't pay over xxx for them?
LOL un friggen believeable.
No way would I suggest Rob "lend: them to anybody, obviousley no one has paid attention to the circumstances.
This is about the super deal on ebay that would have enabled 3geez to have a source for conversion mounts once again, thru tooloud's plan, which was alledgedly foiled by his fellow members. So much for trust and integrity, that is all.

stat1K
12-24-2008, 06:10 AM
agreed 88... mostly because any b swap done right is going to run you into that range. that's why i'll stick with my d until i have to swap motors again. then i'll buy my 100 dollar mounts and my 50 dollar linkage and then just a whole swap for around 1300 from hmotors. and call it a day.

good luck to twoloud i see he has the high bid again?

fogged
12-24-2008, 08:48 AM
oh and geddy someone already did bid since there are 2 bids... i might just make another account and bid super high to just not pay him since he's such a tool.

Now thats just funny as f*#k.:rocket:kill him in the pocket for bumpin the price so frigin high

mykwikcoupe
12-24-2008, 09:39 AM
as 88lxi said most people with money or real intentions on doing thios mod complete already have the parts and mounts and almost everything else the others are looking for. I saved my pennies for a set that I had to buy twice. The long term members have seen these mounts come and go and nobody buys even though everyone hopes and wants. Id love to see them made but I would protest against giving them away.

jdmaccordnut
12-24-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't know why people can't just take pictures of them, or spec them. If you have a set, MEASURE THEM. They are not complicated things to make.

2ndGenGuy
12-24-2008, 10:24 AM
If they're not complicated, then make some... Go get a supposedly cheap B-series motor and make some. Then spec, measure, and blueprint them yourself. Srsly, WTF. There are pictures of them all over the place. I dunno how many times I've seen them. This thread is frustrating. I am going to start banning any people who post and complain but do nothing themselves.

:bandance: :mod: :bandance: :mod: :bandance: :mod: :bandance:

gfrg88
12-24-2008, 11:10 AM
I find it hilarious how so many people can make them so "easy, it's not complicated" blah, blah, blah... YET they don't get off their bench racing asses and fuking do it!!! This is the number one fuking reason not one company does shit for these cars, cause no one is willing to pay top dollar for the parts.. Everyone wants the parts for super fucking cheap.. fucking lame.....

gfrg88
12-24-2008, 11:11 AM
I am going to start banning any people who post and complain but do nothing themselves.

please do so!!!! :D

:mod:

ghettogeddy
12-24-2008, 11:35 AM
If they're not complicated, then make some... Go get a supposedly cheap B-series motor and make some. Then spec, measure, and blueprint them yourself. Srsly, WTF. There are pictures of them all over the place. I dunno how many times I've seen them. This thread is frustrating. I am going to start banning any people who post and complain but do nothing themselves.

:slap:

2ndGenGuy
12-24-2008, 12:13 PM
:d

jdmaccordnut
12-24-2008, 03:53 PM

Fine, ban me then. But they ARE NOT COMPLICATED. What is complicated is the measurements and dimensions. If I had no job and was bored out of my skull, sure, I could pull the A20, drop in a B series, and measure things out. Then fabricate some mounts out of cardboard, and check to see how it fit, then refine it, then make some out of metal.

Or, someone who has some, could just spend 15-30 minutes measuring them and I could blueprint them out in a 3d Cad file that could be available on this site so ANYBODY, anywhere in the world, could get a set made if they wanted to.

:slap:

jdmaccordnut
12-24-2008, 03:55 PM
I find it hilarious how so many people can make them so "easy, it's not complicated" blah, blah, blah... YET they don't get off their bench racing asses and fuking do it!!! This is the number one fuking reason not one company does shit for these cars, cause no one is willing to pay top dollar for the parts.. Everyone wants the parts for super fucking cheap.. fucking lame.....

Again, the construction of the mounts themselves are NOT complicated. The measurements ARE. If we had the measurements, anybody could get some made at almost any machine shop in the country.

ghettogeddy
12-24-2008, 04:10 PM
what can also be done is if a few pics were taken with them sitting next to a ruler im sorry i cant at this time toss money away but we do have someone that seems to want to lol

i believe tommy original plan was to get the mounts and use the original him self seeing as he just sold is jdm b20's

2oodoor
12-24-2008, 04:50 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah:
what can also be done is if a few pics were taken with them sitting next to a ruler im sorry i cant at this time toss money away but we do have someone that seems to want to lol

i believe tommy original plan was to get the mounts and use the original him self seeing as he just sold is jdm b20's:blah::blah::blah::kekeke:

ghettogeddy
12-24-2008, 05:09 PM
ok so i have the ultaimate solution that wont hurt anyones pockets

were gona have a mount donation instead of 6 people donating 100 lol how about 60 donate 10 dollers

we can set it up in my paypal and when the 600 is meet ill send it to rob he can send me the mounts then tommy can pic them up from there

it might sound like alot of cash but its really not in the long run
we all know im reliable when it comes to money and theres no way im gona take off with it what do you guys think
i can start a new thread explaining everything and put the paypal link in there and ill even om some people to let them know its going on

MessyHonda
12-24-2008, 05:47 PM
no one will pay for mounts...they still need to pay like 1500 for the engine and trans

2ndGenGuy
12-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Ahahaha! I'm not really going to ban anyone. Duh! :kekeke:

But finally, Geddy is now trying to do something constructive. Lets see everybody put their money where their mouth is.

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 10:59 AM
i mean i can see people just tossing 10 bucks away hell even 20 but everyone needs to know that the money is goin to r&d theres nothign to be had, its a donation most you will get out of it is a thank you in a thread maybe just maybe what you put into the donation can be removed when buying the mounts that will be made but its to better our community

so what does everone think ill make a thread if a get a few people that think its a good idea

labeledsk8r
12-25-2008, 12:04 PM
ok so i have the ultaimate solution that wont hurt anyones pockets

were gona have a mount donation instead of 6 people donating 100 lol how about 60 donate 10 dollers

we can set it up in my paypal and when the 600 is meet ill send it to rob he can send me the mounts then tommy can pic them up from there

it might sound like alot of cash but its really not in the long run
we all know im reliable when it comes to money and theres no way im gona take off with it what do you guys think
i can start a new thread explaining everything and put the paypal link in there and ill even om some people to let them know its going on

i dont even have a 3g anymore but id hapily throw 10 bucks towards this if it would help shut everyone up lol kinda sick of seeing these threads every 5 months

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 12:23 PM
i dont even have a 3g anymore but id hapily throw 10 bucks towards this if it would help shut everyone up lol kinda sick of seeing these threads every 5 months
another good point to look at lol
if this goes down we can point noobs in better direction
instead of the normal frustrating ranting posts lol

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 01:38 PM
why dont we make a thread. put up every pic of these mounts we can find. and any of u that have the mounts, that are not on the car. take them and take pics of them also take pics of them with measuring devices all around the different parts of them. measure them alot in the pics . how long woulld it take for one of u that have them to take 10 or so pics of each mount holding up measuring in pic.anndpost it. it would not take long.at the least it would help someone to maaybe make them .if we get this thread up. i mysellf will take the time to design them on cad type of program. looking at pics . possibly weld some of them up. it can be done with about as muchtime as alot of u have put into this thread arguing and complaining and asking whatever. i think also it was a llow bid . lower than the guy wanted itto be aand he saw only the llow bid so got sommeone to bid them up to around what he wanted to get. he prob didnt put a reserve onn thhemm and was llike shit. I AINT GONNAA MAKE ALOT OF MONEY OFF THEM. also once u get a bunch of emaills asking questions about them u start to reallize they aare worth somthin. and from what i seen on this thread at lleast 3 or four people admit to emailling him just to ask this or that. AFTER 2LOUD SAID DONT MESS WITH BID. also if a few admmit to it alot more prob did that aint sayin nothin. and like you said with the idea of not payin after bidding high. there aare allot of people that look at this site thaat are not members and so. i could have been anyone . dumb shit ass retards. i will help where i can . dont know if i could get it done with pics only, but im pretty sure i could . ive done stuff before just llooking at pics aand got it reall damn close. it would not be as hard as some of the shit some of us do on here tryin to make the parts...... also llook aat the pics n measurmennts make it as close aas u caan get it , then try it . if it dont fit modify a llil . thyen when u finallly getit all right on make the mounts nice. and then u can copy them. they dont look hard at all. they look hella simple and easy to make.if they dont fit adjust them so they do. i know this is long but i have a hard time explaining shit. any one want to try. or just be maad cause some dumb ass fucked it up on egay. ill try . just make the thread with allot of pics from different angles with meaasuring thing... u know i saay meaasuring thhing cause i dont know the correct term for anything that measures better than measuring tape. aand my keyboard is fucked up sorry for mis spellings and double letters. i dont wanna make anyone mad wwith anything ive said. i want to help u guys get these parts.. but i have no money to pu towards getting them

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 02:13 PM
why dont we make a thread. put up every pic of these mounts we can find. and any of u that have the mounts, that are not on the car. take them and take pics of them also take pics of them with measuring devices all around the different parts of them. measure them alot in the pics . how long woulld it take for one of u that have them to take 10 or so pics of each mount holding up measuring in pic.anndpost it. it would not take long.at the least it would help someone to maaybe make them .if we get this thread up. i mysellf will take the time to design them on cad type of program. looking at pics . possibly weld some of them up. it can be done with about as muchtime as alot of u have put into this thread arguing and complaining and asking whatever. i think also it was a llow bid . lower than the guy wanted itto be aand he saw only the llow bid so got sommeone to bid them up to around what he wanted to get. he prob didnt put a reserve onn thhemm and was llike shit. I AINT GONNAA MAKE ALOT OF MONEY OFF THEM. also once u get a bunch of emaills asking questions about them u start to reallize they aare worth somthin. and from what i seen on this thread at lleast 3 or four people admit to emailling him just to ask this or that. AFTER 2LOUD SAID DONT MESS WITH BID. also if a few admmit to it alot more prob did that aint sayin nothin. and like you said with the idea of not payin after bidding high. there aare allot of people that look at this site thaat are not members and so. i could have been anyone . dumb shit ass retards. i will help where i can . dont know if i could get it done with pics only, but im pretty sure i could . ive done stuff before just llooking at pics aand got it reall damn close. it would not be as hard as some of the shit some of us do on here tryin to make the parts...... also llook aat the pics n measurmennts make it as close aas u caan get it , then try it . if it dont fit modify a llil . thyen when u finallly getit all right on make the mounts nice. and then u can copy them. they dont look hard at all. they look hella simple and easy to make.if they dont fit adjust them so they do. i know this is long but i have a hard time explaining shit. any one want to try. or just be maad cause some dumb ass fucked it up on egay. ill try . just make the thread with allot of pics from different angles with meaasuring thing... u know i saay meaasuring thhing cause i dont know the correct term for anything that measures better than measuring tape. aand my keyboard is fucked up sorry for mis spellings and double letters. i dont wanna make anyone mad wwith anything ive said. i want to help u guys get these parts.. but i have no money to pu towards getting them

see thats the thing evryone has 10 bucks lol not everyone has 100 to just toss at nothing lol i dotn say nothing as if were not getting somethign out of this
but cause in the end its for r&d

but hell anythign 5 bucks can even be donated lol
it would take 120 people to donate
but hell any donation is a donation

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 02:30 PM
i dont even have 10 cents man:(. but put up all the pics and ill do somthin worth some money. for free

2oodoor
12-25-2008, 02:31 PM
you are just repeating the same thing I said but with a charitible pitch and larger multiplier.... just sayin.... only cuz im bored... and the board is slowwwwwwwww.. and I really dont want to work on anything today:tongue:

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 02:32 PM
u wont be dissapointed like u alll are today :O

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 02:38 PM
yeah saw a couplle peoplle i think said it.i had read this alll today and reaad pages 1 to 5 and so i did see it said and was thinkin bout postin whhaat i did .but i read all the rest of replies first then posted caause it can be done .and if people will put up th e pics i will make somthing u can build the mounts off of. put up pics.every onedoes have the 10 20 minutes to find and post pics of thes mounts. or take them if they got the mounts.i just read alot since i been a 3g aabout people wanting these . aand its almost imposible to aaquire them i will try to do what CAN be done. if u guys post the pics.

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 02:41 PM
i onlly wrote so much becouse i got this probllem. ithink peolple wont understand what i mean or am sayin so in the end i write a million words to say 10. but u know what i meant in alll thaaat so

jdmaccordnut
12-25-2008, 03:15 PM

I use solidworks on a daily basis. You guys get pics with some crude measurements, I can make them in CAD (Solidworks) in a very very short time. Then I can put the 3d file for milling online, along with the 2d blueprints if you want to build them yourself.

jdmaccordnut
12-25-2008, 03:16 PM
Oh, and I'll do this FREE.

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 03:17 PM
i onlly wrote so much becouse i got this probllem. ithink peolple wont understand what i mean or am sayin so in the end i write a million words to say 10. but u know what i meant in alll thaaat so

x2

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 03:18 PM
I use solidworks on a daily basis. You guys get pics with some crude measurements, I can make them in CAD (Solidworks) in a very very short time. Then I can put the 3d file for milling online, along with the 2d blueprints if you want to build them yourself.

the only prob i see is the guys with the mounts that paid 600 for them wont do measurements cause then it makes there mounts obsolete and no one will pay for them

jdmaccordnut
12-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Well,
1: Those guys are assholes
2. More mounts= more accords stay on the road longer
3. More potential parts will be available
4. More respect from other people, when more accords have engine swaps
5. They have the REAL mounts. These will just be plans online... having plans online does not make ANYTHING obsolete... just like having plans on how to build a kit car online does not mean your 427 Cobra replica in the garage is obsolete. It will STILL take time and money to get a set produced, but at least it will be possible!!!!!

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 03:40 PM
Well,
5. They have the REAL mounts. These will just be plans online... having plans online does not make ANYTHING obsolete... just like having plans on how to build a kit car online does not mean your 427 Cobra replica in the garage is obsolete. It will STILL take time and money to get a set produced, but at least it will be possible!!!!!

but it will be cheaper

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 03:51 PM
to me it dont matter if i payed alot for a part and if someoned ont pay anything for it. illl still hhave what i got andbe stoked cause i have it and know what i paid. . and i would go out of my way to help someone get it for ass cheap as possible if i can. so if thaat guy paid so much. he wont help someone out , or a whole lot of people out becouse they need to pay alot since he did. u know if aanyone on here asked me to help them make somthing thaat i paid hella for. and so they wouldnt hhaave to paay much, id do it . caaause im a nice guy and it dont matter whaat i paid if i can help these people get it cheaper that either dont want to pay that much . or like me can not afford it. ever at 500 bucks. but for a fraction of that i could make them with the meaasurments. it will not make aanyones part worth less becouse someone got it cheaper. everyone i know allways gets better deals than meaand if i already didnt buy it for so much it would be nice to get it at an affordable price.or mmaaakeit myself. with his help

89T
12-25-2008, 03:54 PM
i have like individual 14 or 15 pics....no measurements though.
you want them? I'll post them.
i have no use for the mounts my self, I have too much invested in the a20. If i can help i will.

86ccord
12-25-2008, 04:19 PM
wow...so, did everyone have a good christmas? LOL

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 08:03 PM
yeah. post all the pics u have. if someone can take.pics of thhereaaal mounts and measure them in the pics it would be aaawesome. really wouldnnt be that haard if we could get someoe to do thhat.it will help aand be very appreciated

RobT5580
12-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Well,

Well im not an asshole because i give back far more than i receive in this community but im more than happy to help others when i can. But im happy to say the mounts are SOLD so i don't need to be a part of this mess. Plus after two active posters in this thread PMed me offers of my price or more have posted that they either could not afford them or would not pay more than a lesser price that proves a good point. As said by many others you have more people that want them than can afford them never mind the whole swap. There is a lot more to the swap than the mounts and you would be dumb to think otherwise. I have helped with two of these swaps and currently own the mounts so i have a clue whats involved.

A18A
12-25-2008, 08:24 PM
theres also lots of pics of these mounts floating around somehwere too for those that keep asking

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 08:29 PM
ibtl

AccordB20A
12-25-2008, 08:44 PM
same^^

this argument is still going.

good that someone was good to buy your mounts rob
i dont think many people would buy b series mounts on here anyway, only one or two i belive it would be too expensive to make a accord go fast with a b series which will be spensive. a b16 swap is probably going to be nearly slower than the a20 haha

89sei89dx
12-25-2008, 09:01 PM
1: Those guys ARE assholes.

ghettogeddy
12-25-2008, 09:02 PM
same^^

i dont think many people would buy b series mounts on here anyway, only one or two i belive it would be too expensive to make a accord go fast with a b series which will be spensive. a b16 swap is probably going to be nearly slower than the a20 haha

im i would do the swap and seeing how parts in my cyrcle are a lil more available it would not cost me an arm and a leg lol lol full motor under 1k easy with tranny
then its a couple axles and some wiring lol

Civic Accord Honda
12-25-2008, 09:11 PM
lol.... i reckon there will never be mounts for the car again =/ people just talk but it never seems to happen (not talking about tommy .. i think he honestey would of had the sets done if he would have got his hands on a set to start with .. im just refering to everyone else) if the mounts ever do happen that would be nice... but i just dont see it unless tommy gets his hands on a set some how... if i had the money shit i would buy them for tommy and send them to him so this could happen'.... and i think if anyone wants to see this happen they should just buy the set have them shipped to tommy so he can copy them and then once tommys copyed them have them mailed back

A18A
12-25-2008, 10:00 PM
indeed, but the forum is full of "if i had the money"'s

jdmaccordnut
12-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Okay, so to the guys who have the mounts, give me some basic measurements and photos. I'll model them next week, and we can have blueprints and a 3d cad file by wed.

jdmaccordnut
12-25-2008, 10:03 PM
Also, yeah, to the people bitching about people in the forum not having enough money...

THAT IS TRUE. Nobody has enough money to pay $500 for mounts, and then get a motor and do wiring on a car worth less than $2000. $500 for mounts is a ripoff, and the reason that price is so high is because they are so rare. We can make a difference in the community THIS WEEK, all we need are some good photos and decent measurements. :)

A18A
12-25-2008, 10:10 PM
:rly: heres some pics http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65518 lmk if you want the rest & ill upload them since that rapidshare link is dead

evil88accordLX
12-25-2008, 10:56 PM
thats all fine and dandy, but to draw a precise plan of the mounts they have to be measured. a photograph just doesnt offer the intracasies that actually measuring the part does. if you are off by even thousandths of an inch they either wont fit or the engine wont sit properly. myself, and anyone else who has offered to make a CAD file of these, actually needs the part in hand to do it to exact measurements.

89T
12-26-2008, 06:27 AM
i could post pix too but without a scale they would be worthless....as stated above.

now for the business at hand.

Do you guys realize this thread turned from i will buy them and make them available, to just give me the dimensions I'll make my own.

where did the forum support go? Greed?

twoloudnproud was willing to take the initial hit to help support the forum.

whether he got robt's mounts or the cuda's Mount's it is irrelevant.

I give twoloud allot of respect for having a good business sense!
A good business man will invest as little as he "has" to so he can make his initial investment back quickly. Once the initial investment has been paid back then you start to make a profit. At this point you have time and materials with a percentage of profit. good business!

Now if you want twoloud to make these available stop the bitching and ask him "HOW CAN I HELP?"

TWOLOUDNPROUD started the thread now support him.

Finally, i am with ghettogeddy on this one.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5817/post461188516732vm3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

RobT5580
12-26-2008, 07:30 AM
same^^

I have been on this forum when it was made up of about 12 of us many who are no longer here so i know how things work unfortunately. But its a done deal and are being shipped out today. I hope the few individuals get the mounts they need and i would gladly have helped those few out but it came down to this. But needless to say if i come across any PRI mounts i will gladly point them in the right direction.

Wish you guys the best that have the right intentions!

89sei89dx
12-26-2008, 09:44 AM
what his turned into ..... robt5580....aasshole
.....Do you guys realize this thread turned from i will buy them and make them available, to just give me the dimensions I'll make my own.

where did the forum support go? Greed?.... thaats exactly what it turned into. u guys were already bitchin becouse ur deal went south . so some of us start tryin to get info to help people get them for the original purpose of this thread cheaper and more available.we wanted to help. and now since we wanted to try to HELP GET IT DONE. u r turning it into u guys bitchin and greed and lets not help at all. just buy them re make for a couple people and sell back at the original 5 600 price and if u guys dont wanna pay top dollar we wont help. well just say that u guys are bitchin

jdmaccordnut
12-26-2008, 11:23 AM
What? Type like a normal person, you are hard to understand.

ghettogeddy
12-26-2008, 11:29 AM
what his turned into ..... robt5580....aasshole
.....Do you guys realize this thread turned from i will buy them and make them available, to just give me the dimensions I'll make my own.

where did the forum support go? Greed?.... thaats exactly what it turned into. u guys were already bitchin becouse ur deal went south . so some of us start tryin to get info to help people get them for the original purpose of this thread cheaper and more available.we wanted to help. and now since we wanted to try to HELP GET IT DONE. u r turning it into u guys bitchin and greed and lets not help at all. just buy them re make for a couple people and sell back at the original 5 600 price and if u guys dont wanna pay top dollar we wont help. well just say that u guys are bitchin

you know you really have no right to call him and asshole lol
i mean no matter his reason to sell there gone end, hell we dont know were they went
for all we know they went to tommy

now back on the part that kinda piss the old members off

Thread / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views Forum
You have 3 post(s) in this thread, last 12-12-2008
delta 272
89sei89dx

12-13-2008 10:53 AM
by MessyHonda Go to last post
25 387 Performance

pacesetter gaskets
89sei89dx

12-10-2008 07:37 PM
by Rendon LX-i Go to last post
8 168 Performance

91 acura b18a1
89sei89dx

12-06-2008 08:10 PM
by stat1K Go to last post
8 164 General Engine Swaps
You have 1 post(s) in this thread, last 11-28-2008
custom guages , tach, speedo
89sei89dx

11-28-2008 08:53 PM
by CcordLevel2 Go to last post
9 161 Appearance

printing pauls guages
89sei89dx

11-28-2008 05:24 PM
by 89sei89dx Go to last post
1 68 Appearance
You have 2 post(s) in this thread, last 11-26-2008
custom headlights and fiberglass hatch
89sei89dx

11-28-2008 10:54 AM
38 574 Appearance
You have 2 post(s) in this thread, last 11-13-2008
removing black box
89sei89dx

11-28-2008 01:47 AM
36 461 Performance

fuel pressure regulator/ vacuum line
89sei89dx

11-23-2008 11:59 PM
by labeledsk8r Go to last post
5 107 Performance

Rendonlxi please contact me
89sei89dx

11-17-2008 04:29 PM
by 2ndGenGuy Go to last post
5 84 General

info for boosted hondas off hondatech.com/au
89sei89dx

11-09-2008 05:21 PM
by TheDarkRacer Go to last post
3 109 Forced Induction

diy multiple map sensor mod
89sei89dx

11-08-2008 11:38 AM
5 152 Performance

map senser
89sei89dx

05-06-2008 06:39 PM
by picopop Go to last post
2 247 Technical

washer trick
89sei89dx

04-23-2008 02:31 PM
by MessyHonda Go to last post
4 237 Suspension/Wheels/Tires/Brakes

im only gona post one thread form rob and i bet it has more info in it then all your combined http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38047

2ndGenGuy
12-26-2008, 11:42 AM
I'm confused what that is you've quoted, Geddy...

ghettogeddy
12-26-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm confused what that is you've quoted, Geddy...

Originally Posted by your started threads