PDA

View Full Version : IM sad as hell ,but anything for my son.

Rendon LX-i
12-28-2008, 12:03 AM
Well i traded my 06 Scion TC for a 04 Outback Sedan awd 3.0 boxer. ITs nice as hell i mean i cant regret it but i just............i cant put it in words my wife and i need a family car an i think i made a good choice. What you guys think. Yes i went down a few years but shit its a subaru and i hear nothing but good shit bout these cars. my first one ever. But this is how it looks like. same color and all. GOOD OR BAD. tell me what you guys think

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/autoreview/400x266/2000-04-Subaru-Legacy-Outback-02810061990009.jpg

:sad2: o well atleast i got my Turbo 3gee lol.

OldSkoolA20accord
12-28-2008, 12:37 AM
i think its good.

woot woot number 200! lol

Rendon LX-i
12-28-2008, 12:48 AM
lol. oh yeah

Civic Accord Honda
12-28-2008, 12:58 AM
i love subarus im considering picking up a mid 80s GL/leone (basicly an oldschool imprezza).. but i can def understanding your point on missing the Scion i would too heh but good choice

2oodoor
12-28-2008, 04:52 AM
a baby gotta do what a baby gotta do
(rugrats)

tough looking car, hope it works out for you all

ghettogeddy
12-28-2008, 04:56 AM
looks better imho no more chick car for you lol

A18A
12-28-2008, 05:22 AM
o well atleast u got ur Turbo 3gee lol.

Rendon LX-i
12-28-2008, 09:15 AM

Yeah i got alot of looks from that car well no more of that shit lol

o well atleast u got ur Turbo 3gee lol.
oh yeah. thats one good as thing

nswst8
12-28-2008, 09:28 AM
Family comes first always!

Looks good.

Rendon LX-i
12-28-2008, 09:32 AM
thanks man. family always first and my wife kept bitchin bout she cant get in the back seat wit the baby so im like lets go. she was like where we going lol. you should of seen the look on her face.

cubert
12-28-2008, 09:58 AM
you do what you gotta do...

I personally would rather have the subaru anyway...

Dr_Snooz
12-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Um... You traded a good car for another good car. You still have your badass car.

What's the problem here exactly?

Just kidding. It's a great car. You won't be sad making concessions for the good of your family.

Rendon LX-i
12-28-2008, 11:42 AM
yeah a its 200hp plus so im happy. snow drifter lol. yeah and for some reason the scion devalued so much i was shocked. if i would of drove it another year i wouldnt of got shit for it an i wouldnt be able to trade it. subaru had over stock cars so i got bascily for free lol i say

89sei89dx
12-28-2008, 11:21 PM
at least u didnt trade in ur good car(turbo accord) for it. joke. the scion wouldnt have been any fun to put kids in and out of for a few years. the suburus are good and can be pretty fast too. itl b a fun family car

ghettogeddy
12-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah i got alot of looks from that car well no more of that shit lol

oh yeah. thats one good as thing

i think you missed my point lol it s chick car everyone i know that owns one is a preppy white chick lol

the new one looks better in my honest opinion

Civic Accord Honda
12-28-2008, 11:56 PM
i think you missed my point lol it s chick car everyone i know that owns one is a preppy white chick lol

-_-.... i think the other scions are chick cars but not the TC .. i rarely see chicks in them most the time its a asain dude lol

ghettogeddy
12-29-2008, 12:11 AM
-_-.... i think the other scions are chick cars but not the TC .. i rarely see chicks in them most the time its a asain dude lol

no xb's are total guy cars lol

Civic Accord Honda
12-29-2008, 12:17 AM
no xb's are total guy cars lol
um yeah http://www.d-series.org/forums/images/smilie/greddy2.gif guy cars... no offence to anyone on here who might be http://www.d-series.org/forums/images/smilie/greddy2.gif

alanizgod
12-29-2008, 12:56 AM

Aha that's exactly what I was thinking. I can't stand those cars...between how much they are and whatnot I just don't like them. Anything besides those damn TCs is a winner to me

ghettogeddy
12-29-2008, 12:58 AM
um yeah http://www.d-series.org/forums/images/smilie/greddy2.gif guy cars... no offence to anyone on here who might be http://www.d-series.org/forums/images/smilie/greddy2.gif

you aevtn seen some of the worked ones out here lol you would chnage your mind lol
as a matter of fact almost 90% of xb's out here a big whit guys lol

Civic Accord Honda
12-29-2008, 01:35 AM
you aevtn seen some of the worked ones out here lol you would chnage your mind lol
as a matter of fact almost 90% of xb's out here a big whit guys lol
lol well i like the GEN 1 XB but the new one is ugly as fuck imo kinda like a mini hummer h3

Rendon LX-i
12-29-2008, 07:50 AM
lol

jdmaccordnut
12-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I think you could have gotten something cooler with 4 doors. Legacy GT 5spd, Acura Integra Sedan, Protege5, 2.5RS, something at least somewhat fun.

Rendon LX-i
12-29-2008, 11:52 AM
lol a my wife picked it out i agreed. need something with some class and power. cheap to

2ndGenGuy
12-29-2008, 12:24 PM
I think you could have gotten something cooler with 4 doors. Legacy GT 5spd, Acura Integra Sedan, Protege5, 2.5RS, something at least somewhat fun.

He has something fun, a Turbo 3gee. He bought the best, most practical car with decent interior room. Integra, Protege, and the Impreza are not nearly as roomy. In fact they've all got pretty pathetic back seats (maybe not the Protege, I've never been in one). A Legacy GT is pretty much the same damn thing. And his Outback will probably run circles around all the cars you listed anyways. The H6 is a pretty damn powerful engine.

I give you props Rendon. I think it was a good purchase. I like the Scions too, but this will be a little more practical. Way better for a new kid.

LxAcc510
12-29-2008, 12:53 PM

lol geddy knows the truth. Probably 3 times out of 5 whenever i see a TC it's a female driving.

Subbiez i pretty good cars from what i've heard. I was thinking of an 04/05 Legacy for a future purchase at one point.

Rendon LX-i
12-29-2008, 03:04 PM
lol geddy knows the truth. Probably 3 times out of 5 whenever i see a TC it's a female driving.

Subbiez i pretty good cars from what i've heard. I was thinking of an 04/05 Legacy for a future purchase at one point.

i seen 3 cars with girls that are tc. other then that i seen then modded up. Nice as hell to turboed ones and clean. in seattle i seen alot of em to. Its a bad ass car regradless.

Rendon LX-i
12-29-2008, 03:08 PM
He has something fun, a Turbo 3gee. He bought the best, most practical car with decent interior room. Integra, Protege, and the Impreza are not nearly as roomy. In fact they've all got pretty pathetic back seats (maybe not the Protege, I've never been in one). A Legacy GT is pretty much the same damn thing. And his Outback will probably run circles around all the cars you listed anyways. The H6 is a pretty damn powerful engine.

I give you props Rendon. I think it was a good purchase. I like the Scions too, but this will be a little more practical. Way better for a new kid.

Thats why i like you man. Your honest. An thats what i was looking for when i tested the car. Scion tc is just to compact. Its good for a couple or a single person. For a family hell no. The h6 is 240hp something like that. can tow 2700lbs thats crazy. A shit i can go camping now and not have to worry but getting stuck lol

jdmaccordnut
12-29-2008, 03:22 PM

Rear seatroom in an integra sedan is as room as a 3g. Ask me how I know. I own both.

As for the "200hp subaru", it really isn't all that much, I've owned subies with H6s in the past, but subarus have AWD (which means more drivetrain loss) and they also weigh more, due to the AWD. This means they really are not that fast. It is a good car, but for that kind of money you could get something a lot more interesting.

cubert
12-29-2008, 03:54 PM

perfectly said :thumbup:

MessyHonda
12-31-2008, 10:23 PM
out here in the bay lots of girls drive tc....just off the top of my head my friends sister drives one...my co worker who is a girl has one...my ex girls co workers who is a girl has one. most of them cant drive for crap and have scratched up rims...i just laugh...

Rendon LX-i
12-31-2008, 10:47 PM
well bad news. shit didnt go thew and i didnt get it fucking asses.

cubert
12-31-2008, 10:55 PM
well bad news. shit didnt go thew and i didnt get it fucking asses.

sorry to hear that...what happened?

Dr_Snooz
12-31-2008, 11:01 PM
Credit crunch FTL.

Rendon LX-i
01-01-2009, 01:20 AM
no i have really good credit. but i wasnt going to let them give me 10,500 for my tc when i paid 19,000 a year ago. fuck that.

redaztec
01-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Wow, that's crazy. Sorry it didn't work out, the Subaru was a good choice. Going to sell the tC yourself then?

cubert
01-01-2009, 09:38 AM
What does kbb list trade in as?

Rendon LX-i
01-01-2009, 02:22 PM
it says 10 grand for great condition. Yeah im goin to try to sell it myself. oh well. just have to wait.

LxAcc510
01-06-2009, 01:18 AM
no i have really good credit. but i wasnt going to let them give me 10,500 for my tc when i paid 19,000 a year ago. fuck that.

dude you'll never get what you want in a resell. especially if youre dealing with the stealer.

Rendon LX-i
01-06-2009, 09:45 PM
yeah i know. But if i sell it myself i can get a better deal or idk just keep it. shit idk i just got fucked by chase

LxAcc510
01-06-2009, 09:47 PM
yeah i know. But if i sell it myself i can get a better deal or idk just keep it. shit idk i just got fucked by chase

yea private sell is always gonna get you more than trade in. It'll take time though.

Sorry if i'm stating whats already obvious to you.