PDA

View Full Version : upside down??

Boogieman
12-28-2008, 09:47 PM
hello . . I'm new . . . but somehow this forum is upside down . . the last post is on top of page one . . the first one on the bottom of page 8 (or whatever pages it has . .)

is that normal? . . I'm member in at least 20 Forums . . but that's the first time I saw that . . it's very complicated to read . .

is there a possibility for me to change that? . . . I didn't find anything in the options though :ugh:

A18A
12-28-2008, 10:02 PM
must be how this forum works, you can change that though. just go to User CP > Edit Options > scroll down to the "Thread Display Options" box, and in 1 of those scroll down list thingies select the Linear - Oldest first option, then save changes. that should fix it

oh yeah your 1gee looks really nice, any pics of it?

Boogieman
12-28-2008, 10:12 PM
:thumbup: . . now it's better!!

No . . I just bought it . . I only have this one picture from the guy who sold it to me . . but I haven't picked it up yet though. . . I will post some descent pictures as soon as I have it here.

2ndGenGuy
12-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Hey, welcome to the site. Can't wait to see pics of your car! :welcome:

2oodoor
12-30-2008, 06:16 AM
not what I expected to see with the thread title..
I was at work last week and talking to somebody, turned around and my computer screen was upside down. I had no idea what was going on, went thru all kinds of panic maneuvers trying to get it fixed. Finally I called IT support but about fifteen minutes later I figured out how to fix it. Still no idea how it happened but now I know how to make it happen:naughty: