PDA

View Full Version : Lightspeed Springs! Go get them!

AndrewSi
12-31-2008, 04:10 PM
Went to the jy today and found a complete set of lightspeed springs on a light blue dx coupe.

I did not get them, they are still on the car. They are yellow with lightspeed printed in blue.

Thought i'd post so someone here can go get them! quick! lol

They are at the pick n pull. South San Jose, CA. On Monterey Road.

Hope someone can get them!

nswst8
12-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Good find, hope someone can pick them before the crusher takes them.

I wonder how many DC sport headers were crushed.

Rendon LX-i
12-31-2008, 06:20 PM
there is some sprintsprings on a lx over here but the rear end is just in the ground and its smashed so idk how i would do it. if i really wanted to i could but awww just dont feel like it

MessyHonda
12-31-2008, 07:29 PM
i think that is the junkyard i found my konis...haha

Rendon LX-i
12-31-2008, 08:51 PM
i think that is the junkyard i found my konis...haha

lol your a ass lol...you in cali thou. shit over her aint that great. i found cup holders and they where broke and i got a full piece armrest for 10 bucks. it wasnt a sei thou idk lol. So im still looking

MessyHonda
12-31-2008, 10:19 PM
i need to find some prelude seats...maybe il go

AndrewSi
01-01-2009, 01:35 AM
if there was some sort of sale i would have been more tempted to pull them, but there wasnt lol. plus i dont need them. figured someone would want some discontinued/rare springs.

dont remeber there being to many preludes but then again i wasn't paying much attention to them lol.

but hey now you have a reason to go! haha

carotman
01-02-2009, 07:11 AM
I can't even find 3gs in the yards anymore here... :(

AndrewSi
01-02-2009, 08:59 AM

Every time i go, there's an abundance in the yards lol. All flavors too-hatch, coupe, and sedan.

but looking for things for my 1st gen CRX is getting tough :sad2:

jdmaccordnut
01-02-2009, 10:30 AM
There are tons of them at the pick n pull in IL, although most have FEWER miles than mine, but are in worse shape.

I'm not sure how that works.

fogged
01-02-2009, 11:05 AM

Yeah what he said. The last time I went into the pick and pull here in KC. I found 1, and it had been gone through with a fine tooth comb.