PDA

View Full Version : possible trade?

jamesh23
01-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Hello people I have a 1988 honda accord 5 spd, lxi hatchback, great interior just needs to be cleaned lol, non smoker car, 250,000 miles, strong engine and tranny. Just installed a short ram intake, battery will hold charge for a few days but unless you unplug the neg wire it dies and wont start again, dunno why, driver side door catches sometimes, passenger side door doesnt have a handle, everything else works good, light blue with black hood, black steelies, needs tires. Heater works great, A/C works great, radio and cd player work good too.

I want to trade for another 3rd generation accord, or possibly a good lookin civic. I mainly want something with less miles, maybe a lxi sedan? or se i sedan? another thing is i'd rather it be fuel injected. Thanks im open to all offers and pm me or post here if your interested, I can supply pics if wanted.

I'd be willing to drive a distance if its worth the drive, just no one in town wants to buy it and I listed it at 800 but I want at least 1200, no calls, apprently no one in my town can drive a stick, even put it on craigslist. no interest.

One last thing, ill only trade for another 5 spd, no automatics, sorry I just dont like driving them and get bored real fast.

Demon1024
01-05-2009, 03:11 PM
where r u?
o and post some pis if u can

jamesh23
01-05-2009, 05:23 PM
anyone interested?

edit: oops didnt see your post, and ill try, but i dont have a digital camera it looks like this car

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ctd/911353611.html

just picture with black steelies, black hood, and the paint on top of the car is fading.

And im in New mexico, I dont see many members from there, but like i said I could drive halfway i'd be willing to drive up to 200 miles. maybe more if I cant refuse.

jamesh23
01-07-2009, 09:02 PM
no one interested here?

bank2me
01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
So Jamesh why is it that you want to sell your car? Is it just because it needs too much work? You remind me of myself when I first posted on here very eager and a spur of the moment buyer. I seen a nice car I wanted it. If someone had something faster than my car I wanted it. All my buddies got nicer, newer cars than me but I have learned alot from my 88 accord LX-i. Just working on it has taught me alot man. I have saved alot of money by driving this car too. What I'm gettin at is if your car is solid and doesnt need any MAJOR work then it might be a good project and worth puttin money into. Just my 2 cents :beer:

jamesh23
01-08-2009, 06:19 AM
So Jamesh why is it that you want to sell your car? Is it just because it needs too much work? You remind me of myself when I first posted on here very eager and a spur of the moment buyer. I seen a nice car I wanted it. If someone had something faster than my car I wanted it. All my buddies got nicer, newer cars than me but I have learned alot from my 88 accord LX-i. Just working on it has taught me alot man. I have saved alot of money by driving this car too. What I'm gettin at is if your car is solid and doesnt need any MAJOR work then it might be a good project and worth puttin money into. Just my 2 cents :beer:

thats actually true, I mean I like my car a lot, and i think im going to keep it.

bank2me
01-08-2009, 09:49 AM
thats actually true, I mean I like my car a lot, and i think im going to keep it.

Good to hear jamesh I mean just think about it man just fix one thing at a time and do what you can when you can. From the sounds of it your car is a project. It might just keep you busy. Mine was the same way when I got it and I did one thing at a time. Someone asked me once if I regret buyin my car and I told him no not at all. Mines been a good car and has never left me stranded with the exception of a heater hose blowout. For a 21 year old car I cant ask for much more.