PDA

View Full Version : 3gmodifier's shaved sedan for sale!!!

3gmodifier
01-07-2009, 06:06 PM
didnt feel like meesing with the image shack option on the ad placing section.
hey guys i know there is a lot of older member who remember my shaved sedan. and if not check out the pics. any ways my 2 year project coupe is basically done and i really have no use for the sedan. i am not going to blow smoke and say its 100% perfect but it is not a bad car.

perfect for someone just starting out in the 3g scene.
i am asking $2,000.00
mods;
rear disc brake conversion
jdm corner lights
jdm map light
jdm cornering lights( might take those to sell seperate, not sure yet)
3rd gen prelude seats (front)
4th gen prelude seats (rear)
slightly cut stock springs
new axles
knock off strut bar with original dc mounts
brand new PPG windshield
fully shaved doors with remote door popper
killswitch and push button start
fully insulated trunk with fiberglass*
decklid i fully dynamatted and applied rubberized coating*
***perfectly setup for some serious soundage!!!
refurbished door panels charcaol grey
dark grey dash swap with a,b, and c pillar plastic done black
window visors
prelude steering wheel
auto meter cobalt series tach with shift light.
i also have a pacesetter header for it and an almost never used 2 3/4 inch stainless exhaust set up with a brand new cat.

there is a small crack on the down pipe to cat flange that needs to be welded up.

i also have one of the first production run carbon fiber hood. has a few small stress cracks, yellowing edges, and needs a clear coat

this would actually be a great car to continue with. maybe just a new set of bumpers and paint job would have this car ready again.

i am sure there is more but i just cant remember it. i will try to find some more pics.

P.S. the foglights and rims are on my coupe so disregaurd them from the pics.

thanks for looking

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/jdmcaaccordcornerlightLH-1.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0914071820.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0812071834.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0611071925a.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/1021071701.jpg
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j59/3gmodifier/0216071748.jpg

jdmaccordnut
01-07-2009, 09:00 PM
For 2 grand it should have paint man.

3gmodifier
01-08-2009, 12:24 AM
For 2 grand it should have paint man.

if you wanna say that, thats cool. i just figured that over the last 5 years that i have owned it and the time and money put into it( upgrades not to mention regular services and wear and tare upkeep) instead of spending a couple a grand just make it somewhat decent, just slap on a new paint job and the hard work is done for you. not to mention some parts that are hard to come by so to speak. and besides i am totally willing negotiate.

A18A
01-08-2009, 12:27 AM
are those intersection lights oem standard for a 3g accord? ive never seen them before

labeledsk8r
01-08-2009, 12:33 AM
^was going to ask about them aswell as there not on any american 3g the actully look ok on there.. normaly only on granny cars though lol... but 2 grand isnt "to" bad on a well upkeeped car and id consider it if i wasnt on the other side of the U.S. good luck

3gmodifier
01-08-2009, 01:09 AM
^was going to ask about them aswell as there not on any american 3g the actully look ok on there.. normaly only on granny cars though lol... but 2 grand isnt "to" bad on a well upkeeped car and id consider it if i wasnt on the other side of the U.S. good luck

thanks for the props! no they weren't actually stock on the 3rd gen accords. the set i have came off a 4th gen but they fit, look,, and work nicely.

MessyHonda
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
not a bad price...what happen to the power folding mirrors?

3gmodifier
01-08-2009, 11:52 PM
oh you remmebered those. nice! I put them on my coupe. just stockies on the sedan now.

nswst8
01-09-2009, 08:24 AM
$2000 for a reliable car with mods is more than fair most of the works appears to have been done.

Rendon LX-i
01-09-2009, 08:30 AM
man i would take it in a heart beat. but sucks with all the bills i have.

ZackieDarko
01-09-2009, 08:52 AM
MOAR info/pix on the push button start

snoopyloopy
01-09-2009, 03:35 PM
if you turn to the parting business, dibs on strut bar?

3gmodifier
01-09-2009, 11:35 PM
MOAR info/pix on the push button start

basically, the alarm has remote start. about 2 years ago i was redoing the cabin wire harness and accidentally shorted the remote start wire wich intern screwed up the contacts in the actuall ignition switch. i was just going to get a new one but instead decided to re wire it to a switch. i used the the resume button on the steering wheel but there was too much current to make it reliable. so added a relay, still didnt work quite right. so my 3rd and final version ended up being the antena switch. its perfect because i shaved my antena so there was no need for the switch itself. so in all it looks completly stock without any additions like a new switch. i also removed the starter wire completly from the ignition switch itself. that along with the use of my hidden killswitch makes the car vertually impossible to steal with out the use of tow truck.

3gmodifier
01-09-2009, 11:37 PM
if you turn to the parting business, dibs on strut bar?

i wasnt really thinkg of that especially because if i was to sell the doors to some one they would still have to shave the dogbone and fenders. it would just be easier to sell the whole thing so some one can continue. but if i do, i got covered!

3gmodifier
01-18-2009, 08:38 PM
i almost forgot, my sedan has kyb gr-2's on it.

cubert
01-18-2009, 08:45 PM
if this was on the right coast id be all over it...

good luck in selling it

codyJDM
01-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Wanna trade steering wheels with a little cash your way? I have been looking for that one for a while.

blazin3gen
01-19-2009, 05:54 PM
Wanna trade steering wheels with a little ceash your way? I have been looking for that one for a while.

ill check my picknpull if i find one ill let u know they usually have a shitload of em i bought 2 when i had my 3gee

3gmodifier
01-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Wanna trade steering wheels with a little cash your way? I have been looking for that one for a while.

hey i have 4 of them, 2 of them, i have already modified to be a direct replacement. u still gotta modifiy the turn signal off trigger mechanizm but i can put some shit together to make it all swapable. gimme $20 and i will set u up with everything to make it work.

codyJDM
01-19-2009, 07:46 PM
hey i have 4 of them, 2 of them, i have already modified to be a direct replacement. u still gotta modifiy the turn signal off trigger mechanizm but i can put some shit together to make it all swapable. gimme $20 and i will set u up with everything to make it work.

Sounds legit man, have one ready for me this weekend :)

3gmodifier
02-04-2009, 08:52 PM
still up for sale guys. any one interested. i am willing to work out a decent deal with someone who will take care of it/ continue it.

cubert
02-04-2009, 08:53 PM
damn man...someone needs to jump on this....

get it to the northeast and ill take it :lol:

3gmodifier
02-27-2009, 08:52 PM
a lil' update. the sedan has not sold yet but i am kinda glad beacuse my fiance's 02' civic 2dr EX VTEC's tranny has a spun differential bearing, so at least i have a spare car for her. i am pulling the tranny tomorrow to replace EVERY bearing, clutch, and resuface the flywheel. i have to say that after not driving the sedan in almost a year, and thinking about all the shit and time i have put into it, i love that fucking car. it kinda makes me wanna just pay for the paint myself and let it live on. it is still for sale but i dont NEED to sell her. later!

wprocomp
03-02-2009, 07:55 AM
how did you get the pwr folding mirrors to work on the coupe-the mirror bases are different

AccordB20A
03-02-2009, 01:26 PM
you swap the basses over, everyone knows that :)

wprocomp
03-02-2009, 08:25 PM
you cant just"swap" them over-the coupe bases are cheap plastic style,the pwr folding use a heavy duty base

3gmodifier
03-09-2009, 06:32 PM
you cant just"swap" them over-the coupe bases are cheap plastic style,the pwr folding use a heavy duty base

thats what i thought too but the stock mirrors that came on my coupe were metal. so i just de-pinned the plugs, pulled the shit threw, swapped the bases, pulled it all threw ad put the plugs back on. now i will say that the bases were slightly differant but when i say slightly, i mean absolutley tiny. the 2 halfs didnt seat quite perfect so i took the dremmel and cleaned up the factory burr on the bases and then the mated perfect. i eed to get a new vid uploaded but i have the mirrors working with my alarm just like i did on my sedan.

wprocomp
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM
damn really? didnt I sell you mine lol

3gmodifier
03-10-2009, 06:33 PM
damn really? didnt I sell you mine lol

i dont think so? unless your selling on ebay, in new zealand?, with an undercover 3geez name! haaha

3gmodifier
03-18-2009, 08:48 PM
a lil update!!! i have sold the sedan for $1,800.00. it wasn't quite what i was looking for but i have absoluty gotte my money's worth outa that car and i could refuse such a good up front (cash) offer. ( considering i am trying to buy a house cuz i am gettin married) the kid was cool and actually had his 87 accord lx-i litterl blow up on the way to seeing my car. he drove it and was completly satisfied. i told him that in order to buy my car he would have to join 3geez.com. hahahahahahaha he was like, "fer sure dude". i was like whatever dude. take it!!! it's your's now.

Rendon LX-i
03-18-2009, 09:06 PM
OH NOOOOO lol...good to know bro

MessyHonda
03-18-2009, 10:27 PM
lets hope he gives it a nice paintjob...not a bad price

3gmodifier
03-18-2009, 10:33 PM
lets hope he gives it a nice paintjob...not a bad price

yeah thats the first thing he said. i paited all the jambs like 9 months ago. i still have over a gallon of paint left to match. i gave that to hin so he could get it painted. in fact, i might be paiting it for him for $650.00. so i will get all the $$$$ i was origially looking for to begin with. lol

Rendon LX-i
03-18-2009, 10:59 PM
Cool beans. thas insane. what color again?

Civic Accord Honda
03-18-2009, 11:34 PM
sweetness

the fact his car blew up on the way to look at it reminds me of the time my trans went out on the way to buy 87DX
paying to get 2 cars towed up sucked haha

A18A
03-18-2009, 11:41 PM
nice! hope to see it back on 3geez again

AccordB20A
03-19-2009, 12:14 AM
indeed!!!