PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Pigs.... is ur 3g copbait too?

anubix
01-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I live in riverside ca.
I don't use drugs (btw marijuana is not a drug)
Everytime I'm out and about late at night, the cops LOVE
to either(or all): follow me aggressively, pull me over, insist that I am "high on methamphetamine, cocaine, or exctasy and that i WILL pop when they take me downtown"
threaten to throw me in jail, and generally just stomp all over my rights (usually includes wearing bracelets on the curb while they turn the inside of my car inside out.

does this happen to anyone else?
do the cops just assume ur a tweaker in ur area as well cuz u drive a 3g?
I have no priors, a nice paint (done a year before i bought the car this summer), imaculate interior, and ALL THE BODY PANELS ARE STILL THE SAME COLOR, no bondo/primer, no body/paint damage, ALL the lights work, etc
i fucking hate cops

evil88accordLX
01-14-2009, 11:27 AM
yes i get this as well. do you look like a criminal or a hippie or a punk ass teenage slacker type? do you have graetful dead stickers on your car? if so, thats why they fuck with you. i have long ass hair and a long goatee and am always wearing all black, so they fuck with me. that said, ive not once been messed with in the 3gee. its always been every other car ive owned. just dont give them a reason to pull you over. and BTW, until its decriminalized marijuana is legally considered a drug. you dont have to tell me its not, but the cops will ROFL at you in the mean time.

anubix
01-14-2009, 11:33 AM
I think I look like neither: teenager(25), a hippie (crew cut, no facial hair), no tattoos/piercings etc. U will usually find me in a t-shirt and (un-torn) jeans
NO STICKERS OF ANY KIND <- this actually works to your advantage in court.
And I have a med card, so usually when they're done failing to find meth in my car, they give me my herb (and pipe) back 99% of the time.
They actually did steal my lighter tho (bic too) fucking assholes
OOOO! and i have a DOD sticker from the dumbshit i bought the car from on the windshield exp.2007 for MARB

evil88accordLX
01-14-2009, 11:41 AM
maybe since you have a med card, they can get that info by running your tag, and thats their reason to search for other substances.

2ndGenGuy
01-14-2009, 12:13 PM
What reason did they claim to pull you over? They can't pull you over without probable cause. I would get on their shit if they did. I've been pissed at some of the times I've been pulled over for chickenshit reasons, but legally they had probable cause (no front plate usually in my case :D ). I've never been pulled over without a good legal explanation as the first thing that came out of their mouth. Most of the time I'm let go, but usually some prick face kid cop will give me some stupid ass ticket. The more experienced guys always just let me go.

BTW marijuana is a drug. Just like aspirin, alcohol, caffeine, etc. It's legal status makes no difference as to what it actually is. :)

anubix
01-14-2009, 12:25 PM
1) i dont have a county med card, so they cant see it (i get mine from norcal for this reason)

2) they didn't have a reason. they didn't even ask for my license, registration or insurance

and when they would ask if i minded if they search, i said (specifically) "i do not consent to any searches" and when they pulled me out of the car i shut the door behind me (failure to do so is implied consent to search). when they told me they were going to search anyway i asked them what they were citing me for (no prob cause, and i didn't break any laws). only place they didn't get into was the trunk (as it is not part of a wingspan search). They thought i was hiding something big time cuz i was playing hardball, but u would think they would learn after the 50th time in the past year.

As far as needing a reason to pull you over, they don't need one. Their favorite one to give me was "this vehicle matches the description of a vehicle that was recently involved in a crime in this vicinity". 100% bs but nothing u can say, my usual response is "did it have 4 wheels or something?"
AND I usually don't ever get a ticket either. They just seem to enjoy, or have me mistaken for a druggie.. and after they see i've got no track marks on my arms or missing teeth, they usually let me go, but are ALWAYS fucking mega-dicks in the process.

I've already been stopped for just about everything in the book already (thats how I know they didn't have anything on me.. not even failure license plate light)

gp02a0083
01-14-2009, 12:52 PM
ive been pulled over for things like 2mph over the speed limit or like you said the desc. of the car matches what were looking for. Ive been pulled over on extremely windy days ( we know our cars get pushed around by gusts and stuff like that) and said i was swerving. But as far as the car search , closing your door and locking it behind you, even with the car locked up, they cannot search it without consent, i know they can if they have a search warrant. However , doing a search of your car without any probable cause , or even in the way this happened, they didnt ask for your drivers lic. or registration. right there i would think it fishy. there's probably a lot more to it than i know anyone correct me if im wrong.

ghettogeddy
01-14-2009, 01:25 PM
carry a tape recorder and when they pull you over turn it on like as soon as the lights start flashing and just set it on the dash
the mp3 players like sandisk come with built in mics so they wont even know its recording unless they look at it then just file a complaint make sure they state there badge number or name and your all good

does it always seem to happen in a certain area of town or is it all over
what race are you even though it should not matter racial profiling by the cops is ever present and is normally the reason behind said pullovers i almost never get pulled over by the popos im in nor cal and my fronts are tinted hella dark and i look like a street racer lol the way my car is done up lol but i dont listen to rap and its normally really heavy metal lol

i dress like a trouble maker normaly have a scruffy face and a hate tuned to the right a lil

nfs480
01-14-2009, 01:37 PM
I've only been pulled over once in my life and it was for driving 15 mph over the speed limit. The cop was actually really cool about it and didn't even so much as give me a written warning. So I don't think it's the 3gee. Then again, the cops in my area might not be as big of assholes.

A18A
01-14-2009, 03:25 PM
in my old 3g i have no idea how many times i got pulled over. they must be prejudice against hory looking cars, but i never got in any trouble :) in my current 3gee i've never even been looked at by them woot. even at check points they just let me right through without even checking if i'm driving legally. oh and i look like a realy hory too

2drSE-i
01-14-2009, 03:34 PM
What reason did they claim to pull you over? They can't pull you over without probable cause. I would get on their shit if they did.

Actually they can, and will pull you over without probable cause. All they need is reasonable suspicion to pull you over. Without probable cause though, it will be pretty hard for their traffic stop to stand up in court. Get up in their shit and I'm SURE they will make it worse for you.

1)

2) they didn't have a reason. they didn't even ask for my license, registration or insurance

and when they would ask if i minded if they search, i said (specifically) "i do not consent to any searches" and when they pulled me out of the car i shut the door behind me (failure to do so is implied consent to search). when they told me they were going to search anyway i asked them what they were citing me for (no prob cause, and i didn't break any laws). only place they didn't get into was the trunk (as it is not part of a wingspan search). They thought i was hiding something big time cuz i was playing hardball, but u would think they would learn after the 50th time in the past year.

As far as needing a reason to pull you over, they don't need one. Their favorite one to give me was "this vehicle matches the description of a vehicle that was recently involved in a crime in this vicinity". 100% bs but nothing u can say, my usual response is "did it have 4 wheels or something?"
AND I usually don't ever get a ticket either. They just seem to enjoy, or have me mistaken for a druggie.. and after they see i've got no track marks on my arms or missing teeth, they usually let me go, but are ALWAYS fucking mega-dicks in the process.

What sucks is, by telling them you do not consent to their search, you have given them probable cause to do it anyway. As long as your clean, tell them they can do it. You are probably getting pulled over because they do enjoy fucking with you. Not that i know you or anything, but I'm gonna say something about your personality or attitude must be giving them pleasure.

does it always seem to happen in a certain area of town or is it all over
what race are you even though it should not matter racial profiling by the cops is ever present and is normally the reason behind said pullovers i almost never get pulled over by the popos im in nor cal and my fronts are tinted hella dark and i look like a street racer lol the way my car is done up lol but i dont listen to rap and its normally really heavy metal lol

i dress like a trouble maker normaly have a scruffy face and a hate tuned to the right a lil

What sucks is, cops are taught that profiling (Not just racial, but social as well) will save their lives. When you think something about someone based on their appearance, usually your right.

AND BY NO MEANS am i defending any of these guys actions, just adding a lil' fact to the thread. These cops are obviously assholes and im sorry your being treated that way.

With all that said, i was pulled over SO MUCH when i had my loud exhaust. I havent been given a ticket since i cut my long hair off though.

cubert
01-14-2009, 03:52 PM
cops being cops...

It sucks that they do give the guys who are actually decent bad names. A couple of years ago in NH, there was a cop who continually harassed a guy on several different occasions, and the guy ended up shooting him...some crazy shit.

And no, I am not suggesting you shoot the cops :lol:

Rendon LX-i
01-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Man thats gay as hell. when i used to live in IOWA state man thats what they did to. THEN i reported that fucker and he never did it again. you just have to file a complaint and fight it. i got sick of it. Thats is harrasment.

3gmodifier
01-14-2009, 10:24 PM
hey dude i have my sedan for 5 years and my coupe for 2. i live in riverside and i have been pulled over 41 times. now get this, i have only got 1 ticket in 5 years. not even a ticket, a fix-it ticket to be exact. my liscence plate light was out. i have definatly been profiled. i know this because on pull over #37, i was told that i was profiled and they took pictures of me and my car and entered me into a new database that monitors owners of modified cars. after that i was FUCKIN pissed. within 1 week after that i got#38, and 39. about a month later, in my coupe, i was pulled over for the 40th time. i was told that they pulled me over because mt car matched a description.( bullshit). nothing happen to me but i congadulated him for being my 40th and he was blown away. he emeidatly ran my info thinking that i would have a crazy long record, well i proved him wrong. nothing at all. here is what i did after that. by the way, i started to ask for a buisness car from the officer everytime after the 7th time. i took all my collected cards,(34 cards), to the riverside courthouse and filed a complaint of aggrivated harassment. i havent been pulled over since. dont get me wrong, i have cops tail me all the time but then they pull away. i assume they run my plates and something comes up. so unless they have a reason they just keep going. i hope my story helps dude. start collecting there shit and file a complaint.

AccordB20A
01-15-2009, 01:22 AM
asshole cops ftl
Usually i get pulled up only once every 6 months in town, i think they look at my wof and reg and stock looking car and dont have a problem with it, they know me i think, they know i dont drink etc etc.
I go through lots of check points they set up to search for drunk drivers, they dont even check my licence/wof/reg anymore lol
Wonder if that will change now i has a fart can

2oodoor
01-15-2009, 04:40 AM
you lost my attention at "pot is not a drug btw"

A18A
01-15-2009, 04:51 AM
indeed, it's a cooking utensil :)

nswst8
01-15-2009, 05:12 AM
I live in riverside ca.
I don't use drugs (btw marijuana is not a drug)
Everytime I'm out and about late at night, the cops LOVE
to either(or all): follow me aggressively, pull me over, insist that I am "high on methamphetamine, cocaine, or exctasy and that i WILL pop when they take me downtown"
threaten to throw me in jail, and generally just stomp all over my rights (usually includes wearing bracelets on the curb while they turn the inside of my car inside out.

does this happen to anyone else?
do the cops just assume ur a tweaker in ur area as well cuz u drive a 3g?
I have no priors, a nice paint (done a year before i bought the car this summer), imaculate interior, and ALL THE BODY PANELS ARE STILL THE SAME COLOR, no bondo/primer, no body/paint damage, ALL the lights work, etc
i fucking hate cops

When your stopped by the police, you are probably ticked off because you have no idea of your rights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyokKFIecIo&feature=channel

Check out this series if videos.

2oodoor
01-15-2009, 05:28 AM
indeed, it's a cooking utensil :)

precisely:cool:

jdmaccordnut
01-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Post a pic of your car. My 3g is invisible to cops, I speed past them ona regular basis and they never even blink.

2drSE-i
01-15-2009, 10:29 AM
you Lost My Attention At "pot Is Not A Drug Btw"

Qft

2ndGenGuy
01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
hey dude i have my sedan for 5 years and my coupe for 2. i live in riverside and i have been pulled over 41 times. now get this, i have only got 1 ticket in 5 years. not even a ticket, a fix-it ticket to be exact. my liscence plate light was out. i have definatly been profiled. i know this because on pull over #37, i was told that i was profiled and they took pictures of me and my car and entered me into a new database that monitors owners of modified cars. after that i was FUCKIN pissed. within 1 week after that i got#38, and 39. about a month later, in my coupe, i was pulled over for the 40th time. i was told that they pulled me over because mt car matched a description.( bullshit). nothing happen to me but i congadulated him for being my 40th and he was blown away. he emeidatly ran my info thinking that i would have a crazy long record, well i proved him wrong. nothing at all. here is what i did after that. by the way, i started to ask for a buisness car from the officer everytime after the 7th time. i took all my collected cards,(34 cards), to the riverside courthouse and filed a complaint of aggrivated harassment. i havent been pulled over since. dont get me wrong, i have cops tail me all the time but then they pull away. i assume they run my plates and something comes up. so unless they have a reason they just keep going. i hope my story helps dude. start collecting there shit and file a complaint.

Holy FUCK 40 times? That would get REALLY old.

ZackieDarko
01-15-2009, 02:50 PM
what race are you?

Tdurr
01-15-2009, 06:19 PM
ive been pulled over 3 times, first time i got fucked. they said i was doing 28 over(bull shit i looked at my rpms saw i was doing 20 over then looked up and saw the cop and got pulled over). 2nd time was for a burn out(lol) 3rd time i didnt have my headlights on at night, just the running lights as i pulled out of a super well lit gas station area and got a 130dollar ticket.

all within a year and a half.... sucks being black and driving around rich white areas in a loud honda...

2ndGenGuy
01-15-2009, 07:08 PM
ive been pulled over 3 times, first time i got fucked. they said i was doing 28 over(bull shit i looked at my rpms saw i was doing 20 over then looked up and saw the cop and got pulled over). 2nd time was for a burn out(lol) 3rd time i didnt have my headlights on at night, just the running lights as i pulled out of a super well lit gas station area and got a 130dollar ticket.

all within a year and a half.... sucks being black and driving around rich white areas in a loud honda...

LOL, that's nothing man. A few years ago I got pulled over 5 or 6 times in one year. Sounds like you got busted at least twice legitimately. :rofl: And I'm not even black. :cheers:

Tdurr
01-15-2009, 07:33 PM
lol first time was bs i losy my license for 6 months after i had the car for 5 weeks, 2nd time was my fault(i was showing off and didnt look behind me :Owned: ) and the 3rd time i could have just gotten a warning but im sure the fucking lady was pms'ing

jdmaccordnut
01-15-2009, 07:59 PM

Pretty sure cops pulled me over for doing less than 20 over and I'm white, so don't blame you skin, blame you fucking leadfoot. I hate it when people play victim.

blazin3gen
01-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Pretty sure cops pulled me over for doing less than 20 over and I'm white, so don't blame you skin, blame you fucking leadfoot. I hate it when people play victim.

i guess u never heard of racial profiling believe it or not it happens

2drSE-i
01-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Yea cant really claim racial profiling when your blatantly breaking the law.

jdmaccordnut
01-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Dude. 20 over? I don't care if you're a fucking cop's kid, you are getting pulled over. That is just stupid. I do 20 over too, but I'm not going to claim that the cop was PMSing or pulling me over because of my car... they pulled me over because I was going 20 fucking over. DUH.

jdmaccordnut
01-15-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh, and POST PICS OF YOUR CAR to the OP.

evil88accordLX
01-15-2009, 08:23 PM
profiling is profiling, racial or not. my white ass gets pulled over walking, followed in department stores, talked at (no to) like im stupid, singled out in court, and no one ever wants my help for anything. and its all because of how i look. i bet if TheDarkRacer was a hot white chick with big titties and a bubbly personality he wouldnt have gotten any tickets. regardless of the offence.

blazin3gen
01-15-2009, 08:30 PM
profiling is profiling, racial or not. my white ass gets pulled over walking, followed in department stores, talked at (no to) like im stupid, singled out in court, and no one ever wants my help for anything. and its all because of how i look. i bet if TheDarkRacer was a hot white chick with big titties and a bubbly personality he wouldnt have gotten any tickets. regardless of the offence.

thank u:wave:

rfiks
01-15-2009, 09:18 PM
ok i got1, i got1...
-one day im driving home on a 3 lane street, the speed limit is 35 and im doin' 32 and im kinda goin' up hill. im in the far right lane and there is a 2 trucks in front of me the size of a f150 and theyre about a car length ahead of me, another truck next to him goin' just as fast (???:wtf: im wondering y there going 2 slow) and a truck in the far right lane next to me- i see the :thumbdn:fuzz:thumbdn: driving by going in the opposite direction... then i see him turn around... im thinking im good! he could'nt even see me- RONG! he gets behind me, pulls me over and asks do u know y i pulled u over?-NO... he sed i clocked you goin' 43- i said NEGATIVE! i was doin 32. but i got a ticket n e way.
i fought it in court & WON!!! no fine 4 me!! (bitches...):Owned: they said the type of radar that was used was out dated... LOL

A18A
01-15-2009, 09:38 PM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7122/1225257222717vf2.jpg

Catalyst
01-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Yeah my hatch is copbait for sure.

Just in the last 2 years, I have been pulled over 26 times.... only 1 of those times (the last one) did I get a ticket. I deserved it though, I rolled a stop sign, was doing 10 over, and had expired tags (which I had no idea about haha)... but I mean for christs sake I was taking my siblings to school and they were late, come on!

But the other 25 times, it was becuase my car is conspicuous looking, and they were never able to nail me for anything. They gave me warnings for stupid stuff like no front license plate, aftermarket exhaust, lame stuff like that.

Cops effin' love me in this town.... hahahah I swear anytime I see a cop, he follows me and 80% of the time I get pulled over... for nothing.... :/ Guess they are just bored and have nothing better to do.... thats Angels PD for ya.

Hauntd ca3
01-16-2009, 12:26 AM
must just be usa cops
i used my accord ,complete with loud wanky exhaust,lowered,alloys and loud stereo for delivering pizzas every night for nearly 3 years and got pulled up once.
and that was at a police breath alcohol screening set up.

Toneloc5145
01-16-2009, 06:33 AM
I've only gotten tint tickets in my 3g, and i almost never get tailed either. But as soon i jump in my dads BMW, i notice a lot more attention from cops. So i guess it has to do with the look of the car. My 3g apparently looks more "innocent" than a black 528i with 35% tint. BTW, i just want to point out that I'm black and i live in a county of 60,000 people, 95% of which are white (at home, not at school). So yes, i am of extreme minority yet I never get profiled.

cubert
01-16-2009, 07:21 AM
I've only gotten tint tickets in my 3g, and i almost never get tailed either. But as soon i jump in my dads BMW, i notice a lot more attention from cops. So i guess it has to do with the look of the car. My 3g apparently looks more "innocent" than a black 528i with 35% tint. BTW, i just want to point out that I'm black and i live in a county of 60,000 people, 95% of which are white (at home, not at school). So yes, i am of extreme minority yet I never get profiled.

For me its the opposite. When I would drive my civic with loud exhaust I would get bothered all the time...but ive had cops see me doing 20 over the limit on the highway and they dont care.

Driving the civic late at night would always get stares from cops, the TL pretty much makes me invisible....

w261w261
01-16-2009, 08:35 AM
We live in a small town (10k) in CT. My son got busted twice for pot, the first time being intent to sell. So he's toast...gets hassled all the time, pulled out of the car, they call the drug dog, etc. The last time the dog tore up the leather with his claws. I check into suing the town, and found out they have a policy of always moving Small Claims cases to the Superior Court (where basically you have to have a lawyer). So it's not practical to sue them. I have lived here for 37 years and used to know most of the cops, until the force got bigger (now 14 officers). What's interesting is that now I get some stares and more interest, plus was pulled over once for no front plate. I haven't had a ticket in twenty years, but it's just their bullshit way. If I had more money and more time, I'd throw a large class action lawsuit on them, because I know that there would be others that would join it, but reality is that's just a fantasy.

2drSE-i
01-16-2009, 08:51 AM
There is a TON of power for them to abuse. Unfortunately when it comes down to it the slimy repeat offenders always win, and the people who really aren't doing anything wrong end up being harrassed.

2oodoor
01-16-2009, 11:30 AM
a few reasons regarding the thread title:toilet:
late at night, you are fair game to be stopped, esp if you keep checking the mirror and happen to weave because of it... and an old import car is the easiest to find for small time street drug dealers to use as throw away cars.
also the resemblance to 4th gen accords which at one time was the most stolen car in the US. Others on that list are Cutlass Supreme, 1500 GM trucks, Caprices, and lately in this area montecarlo ss and el caminos.

anubix
01-16-2009, 02:30 PM

thanx alex,
ima start collecting cards

cubert
01-16-2009, 03:59 PM
You can collect all the cards that you want...but if you have the wrong attitude with them its not going to help one bit...

wprocomp
01-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Cali has to be another story for car issues I am sure with smog laws and stuff-so I can see getting pulled over alot there-I have a few cop friends whom I hang out with often and they are good guys and I have talked to them about things like this before.Its always the same rap from people "Fuck you for pulling me over" and then when it comes time these same kinda people need help they bitch and moan about "I need this done" or "help protect me"

Now is not going to say all cops are bad,but for the most part 7/10 times they pull someone over for suspicion its for the good-oh yeah and lol @ I don't use drugs (btw marijuana is not a drug) so then I guess since alcohol isn't a illegal drug its ok to drive drunk huh,both impair your driving in some way or form.

codyJDM
01-16-2009, 05:53 PM
oh yeah and lol @ I don't use drugs (btw marijuana is not a drug) so then I guess since alcohol isn't a illegal drug its ok to drive drunk huh,both impair your driving in some way or form.

Word.

LX-incredible
01-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Amen wprocomp.

If you're going around shaking the ground followed with that familiar piney scent, you're going to get pulled over. Grow up.

cubert
01-16-2009, 06:14 PM
The whole weed discussion can go back and forth forever...and isnt worth getting into :thumbup:

Tdurr
01-16-2009, 09:16 PM

lol @ thinking i have a leadfoot. I was late to school, going down a road i usually dont drive thinking it was quicker cuz of the lesser amount of traffic. All the other times i was on this road, I was headed from the other direction, and the speed limit said 45. Just so happend i said ill do 55 cuz im late, no biggie just 10 over right? Well turns out i was in a 35, i looked down saw i was doing 55, looked up saw the cop, slowed down, got a ticket for 63 over and i know for a FACT i wasnt doing, and then got a $250 ticket my license suspended for 6 months, then had to pay $210 to get it back after the 6months was up.

Shut the fuck up. u dont know shit bout the real world were the wrong ppl get fucked for no reason. I am told i am one of the nicest guys ppl ever meet, and i was extra nice to the cop because he was a cop, and i still got fucked. I didnt ask him to reduce the ticket or anything just took it like a man.

anyways, pot shouldnt be illegal if drinks arnt. ppl can drive better high, ive seen it... and done it... you focus alot more on the road, and u still have the ability to say "shit im too high, ill sleep it off and drive later"
haha.

Dr_Snooz
01-16-2009, 10:15 PM
I got a ticket on my bicycle once.

evil88accordLX
01-16-2009, 10:29 PM

please tell me it was for street racing!

A18A
01-16-2009, 11:36 PM
iin my current 3gee i've never even been looked at by them woot. even at check points they just let me right through without even checking if i'm driving legally.

wellllll i take that back, i got pulled over tonight, they wanted to see if my car had a wof, and if i was drinking anything. must be cause i have a white rear bumper on it and a crooked number plate, thus looking hory. oh well. good thing they didnt ask for my licence :)

2oodoor
01-17-2009, 03:39 AM
Amen wprocomp.

If you're going around shaking the ground followed with that familiar piney scent, you're going to get pulled over. Grow up.

X2 .. piney scent? must be the hydro LOL smell like a skunk in fresh cut timber

cubert.. duh huh yep it has been covered at nauseum no doubt

doc snooz, priceless.. and never pedal under the influ.. PUI, or agressive driving which is what they pencil in for any sport driving maneuvers and road rage.. lots of points & steep fine

pretty violated feeling I guess to have your tater head and ride in some database, dam
really like my car better now, I have no oversized rims, no five inch outlet muffler, park bench wing, windshield graphic...:rice: I cant imagine any other mod drawing so much attention even to a fellow enthuesiist.. I think it is the exhaust sound that tips em off I dunno.

Dr_Snooz
01-17-2009, 06:52 AM
X2 .. piney scent? must be the hydro LOL smell like a skunk in fresh cut timber

cubert.. duh huh yep it has been covered at nauseum no doubt

doc snooz, priceless.. and never pedal under the influ.. PUI, or agressive driving which is what they pencil in for any sport driving maneuvers and road rage.. lots of points & steep fine

pretty violated feeling I guess to have your tater head and ride in some database, dam
really like my car better now, I have no oversized rims, no five inch outlet muffler, park bench wing, windshield graphic...:rice: I cant imagine any other mod drawing so much attention even to a fellow enthuesiist.. I think it is the exhaust sound that tips em off I dunno.

The bicycle was for running a stop sign, which is a moving violation here in California. It goes on your record, hurts your insurance and all. Total campus cop jerk on a power trip. I was riding home from work through the campus because the traffic was less and blew through a stop sign. The cop stopped me, searched me, shined his flashlight in my eyes, hassled me for about 20 minutes and made me walk my bike home because I didn't have a light. I filed a complaint the next morning. Two days later the lieutenant called me in almost begging me to tell him that the guy had broken the law. Apparently, he was hated on the force too but knew just how far he could push things before breaking the law.

Anyway, reading between the lines here, it sounds like Anubix likes to mouth off to cops. They're probably out to get him and like the jerk I got, they know just how far they can go before getting in trouble. I'd start taking fresh baked cookies to the station every week. Might make them feel better about you.

bank2me
01-17-2009, 08:51 AM
lol @ thinking i have a leadfoot. I was late to school, going down a road i usually dont drive thinking it was quicker cuz of the lesser amount of traffic. All the other times i was on this road, I was headed from the other direction, and the speed limit said 45. Just so happend i said ill do 55 cuz im late, no biggie just 10 over right? Well turns out i was in a 35, i looked down saw i was doing 55, looked up saw the cop, slowed down, got a ticket for 63 over and i know for a FACT i wasnt doing, and then got a $250 ticket my license suspended for 6 months, then had to pay $210 to get it back after the 6months was up.

Shut the fuck up. u dont know shit bout the real world were the wrong ppl get fucked for no reason. I am told i am one of the nicest guys ppl ever meet, and i was extra nice to the cop because he was a cop, and i still got fucked. I didnt ask him to reduce the ticket or anything just took it like a man.

anyways, pot shouldnt be illegal if drinks arnt. ppl can drive better high, ive seen it... and done it... you focus alot more on the road, and u still have the ability to say "shit im too high, ill sleep it off and drive later"
haha.

Settle down there buddy :mod::argue::rant:

bank2me
01-17-2009, 08:52 AM

Snooz u fuckin badass lol:bandit:

2drSE-i
01-17-2009, 10:04 AM

Sorry friend, Cop said you were goin 63, you probably were. I think i'd trust a radar gun over the 3g's speedometer. And because you were late for school doesn't justify speeding, and I'm sure you dont think it does either.

cubert
01-17-2009, 10:39 AM

Its true...theres a video of it on youtube

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x74iIg4oZ94)

:lol:

Juggalo88Accord
01-17-2009, 03:26 PM
I got pulled over bout a week ago for tha first time tha cop said he pulled me over for my turn signals being to dark so i told him wen he goes back to his car to run my info id turn on tha hazzards so he could see they do light up an it is noticeable. He came back and wut do you know there legal so then he decided to change tha reason of pulling me over to my exhaust which he was saying is illegally modified an i told him it was only illegal in hawaii and alaska and i have tha paper work to prove it plus a magnaflow decal on tha back side windows. obviously by this point he wasn't happy but couldn't do a damn thing about it. so he gave me back my license an all that an said i was free to go but wen i asked him for his badge number all he did was tell me to have a nice day an walked back to his car like a prick. Thats tha only time ive been pulled over so far only had my license for 6 months so im sure there more stories to come.

Hauntd ca3
01-17-2009, 04:36 PM
good thing they didnt ask for my licence :)

and why would that be eh?

Dr_Snooz
01-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Got pulled over on my moped for speeding too. :rofl:

russiankid
01-17-2009, 07:04 PM
Never(knock on wood). Same goes for my BMW and we all know those go much faster than 3gee's:naughty:.

2drSE-i
01-17-2009, 08:14 PM
he decided to change tha reason of pulling me over to my exhaust which he was saying is illegally modified an i told him it was only illegal in hawaii and alaska and i have tha paper work to prove it plus a magnaflow decal on tha back side windows. obviously by this point he wasn't happy but couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Got bad news for ya on this one. Had he known the law, you could've EASILY been ticketed for your exhaust. Almost every single state has a law that stipulates you may not modify your vehicle in any manner which makes it louder than original specifications. Even my state, which is one of the most lenient vehicle states (no inspections, emissions, or unsafe vehicle laws) has that law in effect.

A18A
01-17-2009, 08:32 PM
and why would that be eh?

i'm only on my learners & i was driving by myself

Hauntd ca3
01-17-2009, 09:27 PM
lol.
cant say to much
i ran on my resricted for 7 years and only got my full after being done at a booze bus stop.
was only 20 minutes over, thing is i'd been doing it for ages.
was doing 6pm to 3am shifts at pizza hut for god knows how long till i got caught

snoopyloopy
01-17-2009, 10:44 PM

no joke on that one. my friend was telling me the other week that she got pulled over and the guy literally just wanted to ask for her # (which she didn't give him :lol:).

but sam, i guess it must be riverside pd. must be why i stay away from them. i've only gotten pulled over 5x in 4.5 years of driving (*knock on wood*), only 3 of them were between my two 3gs i've owned.

pull over #1 not in 3g: on my way to dmv to take my driving test, i get pulled over for "running stop sign." worst part is that was probably the longest i've ever stopped at a stop sign before or since. i roll up. stop. check left. check right. check left again. proceed. halfway to next sign, i see pd fly off side street i just passed. since i'm doing nothing wrong, i wonder "wtf her problem" and keep going. so next stop sign, repeat the stop and check process then go. by now, she behind me and pulls me over. usual lic. and reg. bs and of course, since i'm going to get the license, i give her the permit. my mom was with me, kinda a req. to get license and all. so my mom asked the lady what we were getting stopped for. lady had the nerve to say "oh he ran that stop sign up there on street x and street y." lmao my mom got so mad, told her that she was off her rockers and i stop better than she (my mom) ever does. after that, she told me have a nice day and left.

2nd time, in my old 3g, got pulled over because i was driving, see brake lights, flashing lights, tow truck, whole nine yards up ahead. i'm like f this, not sitting in traffic. so i check my mirrors then start turning left. cop on bike is suddenly right there. so he pulls me over, asks me what i'm doing. idk, i see traffic and lights, it looks busier than i want to be right now. he looks all offended. "so, you mean you're avoiding our dui checkpoint?!" if that's what that is then yes. took my lic. and rego and ran it shit's legit, clean record though so he's like well have a nice night, be more careful, you almost hit us. well don't fucking try to zip your bikes up beside a line of traffic.

4th time, in current 3g, i knew it was happening when the cop was still 1/8 mile away from me going the opposite direction. worse part is i wasn't speeding or anything either, no loud exhaust, no tint on windows, nothing. anyway, i see him do the u-e in my mirror and follow me to stop sign. i stop. and stay stopped, lol. for like 20 seconds. finally i just decide wth i'll go left. then realized immediately "shit, didn't signal." sure enough, pulls me over and tells me to signal next time.

last time, in current 3g again. so i'm on the freeway, my speedo says i'm doing about 80 and in the fast lane. i see a sheriff up ahead in next lane to the right. but since i'm on the freeway, they never bother you. so i pass him, going 80 according to my speedo (sl is 65 lol). then i change lanes in front of him to let the idiot behind me pass. then i change lanes back behind the other guy. next thing i know, he gonna pull me over. for what, might you ask? for tailgating! biggest waste of 5 mins of my life. clean record and my shit together, he let me go. told me to remember 1 car length for every 10 mph.

edit: damn, i write too much. anyway...

Got bad news for ya on this one. Had he known the law, you could've EASILY been ticketed for your exhaust. Almost every single state has a law that stipulates you may not modify your vehicle in any manner which makes it louder than original specifications. Even my state, which is one of the most lenient vehicle states (no inspections, emissions, or unsafe vehicle laws) has that law in effect.

so the states all have on record the info on stock exhaust levels? these aren't exactly the newest cars out there and the exhaust system might oh say RUST or otherwise need to be replaced.

Ueno Station #54
01-18-2009, 05:00 PM
My wife gets pulled over in the Accord more than I do. Mostly they just think it's an old POS so it sticks out and they think they can write a ton of tickets. At least that's what they told her the last time she was stopped.

cubert
01-18-2009, 05:18 PM
My wife gets pulled over in the Accord more than I do. Mostly they just think it's an old POS so it sticks out and they think they can write a ton of tickets. At least that's what they told her the last time she was stopped.

Is that by the Mass state police or local ones?