PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with people?

rfiks
01-17-2009, 01:53 PM
maan' some f@%kn fa@@ot f@ckn dinged up my passenger rear quarter panel- im fukn pissed!!! it had to be the side thats f@ckn flawwless, now ther 8 dimples om my car and it looks like shit!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh-damn im fukn hot!::mad:

evil88accordLX
01-17-2009, 02:32 PM
they just dont care. its the "if a tree falls in the woods" syndrome. no one saw it, he didnt do it.

i bought a 2002 civic ex brand new off the lot, and within 2 weeks some punk ass kid popped out from behind a car and threw a rock at my car and put a big dent in the door. it was like 10:30 at night and he ran. i chased his ass around the backyards of some neighborhood houses, but he lost me in the dark. lucky for him he had a good start on me or i would still be whooping that ass.

Hauntd ca3
01-17-2009, 02:50 PM
its an unfortunate thing that there are such butt holes in the world
but its something we have to expect from time to time
it sux big hairy bollocks but lifes a bitch like that eh.
fuck i had a lady driver crash a stop sign and plow straight into the drivers( thats right hand for you americans) front wheel one day
put bout 20 degrees of camber on it and folded the guard round the frame
bent the drive shaft, broke the bumper and headlight/indicator etc etc.
and of course the bitch wasnt insured.
had to let my insurance company sue her arse for the repairs.
the bright side is, it wrote her car off and she had to pay for mine to be fixed which shes prob stil paying for