PDA

View Full Version : hatch back body kits

Chubs87Accord
09-27-2002, 12:58 AM
will the 2dr xenon or eurabani body kits fit my 87 hatchback? if not which ones will?

bobafett
09-27-2002, 10:12 AM
i think the front bumper and sides will fit no sweat, but i am almost positive that the rear bumper will not fit.

however hondaman87 had a bwm rear bumper peice ( his is HB) and it looked real nice.

bobafett
09-27-2002, 10:13 AM
my plan is either a demon kit, if i can suck it up to modify the bumper well enough to fit it... or possibly a 4g kit.

however, that doesnt solve our rear bumper problem!

Chubs87Accord
09-27-2002, 11:57 AM
you know... i seldom get pissed with things about my car.... but this bigger rear bumper thing f'in pisses me the hell off... its retarded to have the bumper a diff size than the other models.. and its like what an inch off or something.. dont get me wrong.. i love my car but... damn retarded stupid ass honda bastards
:rant::rant::rant::rant:
:rant::rant::rant:
:rant::rant:
:rant:

ok so which bmw year-model rear bumper kit will work? and with how much modding.. cause the reason i just wanted to get a xenon or eurabani for the car is cause i dont know that uch at all about modding body kits and crap.. so anyway.. which one? how much modding? and a link to see what it looks like would be great