PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!!! Allison Seat Covers

larnaton
09-27-2002, 08:14 AM
Caution, read thread at own risk... Harsh language to follow.

I just bought a set of Allison seat covers for my car and they are the shittiest pieces of shit out there... They look Very nice if you get them in right... but I got universal covers and they have straps to adjust them.... so far I only have the buckets, BUT all the adjusting straps broke on one seat, and 3 out of 4 did on the other... So, I've got them on the seats but they are kinda floping now because the f'ing straps ripped on me! Anyway, if you buy these use caution when installing them.

P.S. Can't return them because the store has a no return policy since they are going out of buisness.

Chubs87Accord
09-28-2002, 11:01 PM
dang that sucks... i forgot what kind of seat covers i have.. but they didnt break or anything but move really easily when i sit in em.. i think i just need to readjust them.. but oherwise are good

A20A1
09-29-2002, 08:54 PM
You really have to spend the money and get high quality covers or get the seat re-upolstered in leather or something... expect to pay from $150 - $300.

After I bought a few seat covers from Wal-Mart, Checker Auto Parts, and K-Mart... they all ripped or fadded... We have a WET O'Kole (TRANSLATES: "WET ASS") Brand seat covers in Hawaii and they cost about 100 per seat.

I figured I'd save up and get racing seat and forget about making my old seat look any better.

shepherd79
09-30-2002, 04:41 AM
i got mine custom made by some woman on internet. they look nice, i have accord writen on them and they don't break. it is nice quality job.
i paid $60-70 don't remember.

oh did you know that 86-87 and 88-89 had diff seats.

MoonScryer
09-30-2002, 12:57 PM
How are they different?

CARBurn
10-02-2002, 07:24 PM
I know I found an 89 accord in the junkyard that had lower back support thing that didn't come with my seats on my 87. It's a lever on the right driver's side. My seats are so worn from the previous owners.