PDA

View Full Version : Fuse On Radio Went out

-$MOKIN-
02-17-2009, 04:12 PM
The fuse kept going out so had to take my radio out to find that the fuse on the back of the radio went out. I ran to every audio place around here and they dont cary it. I tryd to aluminum foil it to bypass it but the speakers wont come on but i can see stations . Anyone got one to sell to me ? Or ideas on where i can get this fuse.I dont really mind the stock stereo its not that bad althought im stuck to fm radio . It would be nice to get a stock honda cd player that fits right in with the same adapters and that i can keep the eq. on with. If ya got the know hows get at me. Thank and peace .Happy presidnets day :slap:

Lil Mike
02-17-2009, 06:57 PM
woh take out the aluminum foil first your calling for a fire. first of all check all your connections and make sure nothing is shorting out. it definitely sounds like you have a short somewhere. if you have a multimeter try checking the resistance of each speaker and triple check all of your connections. as for the fuse i know on my deck it just takes a simple mini-ato fuse that can be picked up anywhere.

AccordB20A
02-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Head unit fuses never blow by themselves so yeah disconnect all the speakers 1s and hook a house speaker to it maybe to test if the headunit is putting out audio, if theres no sound your internal amp shat itself and u may need to use an external amp from your rca's if any.t

-$MOKIN-
02-18-2009, 03:56 PM
What do i find a stock cd player in? That will fit my car?