PDA

View Full Version : Radiators

86ccord
02-22-2009, 09:36 AM
ok, so my radiator has a crack down the side of it and it leaks every wheres.. soo my question would be, what performance radiators are out there for our cars.. ive searched and found nothing.. :(

labeledsk8r
02-22-2009, 10:40 AM
there really arnt any, koyo makes a rad for 3gs and they do cool better then most but it looks exactly like stock, so if your wanting sometihng that looks better you can either get a civic half size dual core and mod it to fit (same cooling as a full size single core) many turbo guys run this becuse it saves space. or you can get a 90-93 integra alum dual core and mod the bottom tabs to fit .

russiankid
02-22-2009, 10:49 AM
I have a Spectra radiator that is 4 years old. Its a stock replacement but it does not have any problems keeping the engine cool. I've driven in some very hot summers and it never had any issues with leaks.

86ccord
02-23-2009, 09:17 AM
alright thanks guys.. i might just do a civic one to clean up the bay a bit and make it more flashy..LOL but i just need something that will keep it COLD! idk..

AccordB20A
02-23-2009, 11:14 AM
my rad was blocked so i just used a 2g lude rad, by the way: IT DOESNT FIT lol its hanging in there, Better an UGLY copper radiator than a blocked one that makes your car overheat

MessyHonda
02-24-2009, 12:00 AM
when i bought my car it came with a busted radiator....so i bought the koyo....so far i had like 30k miles and no probs with it yet.