PDA

View Full Version : B20a turbo project for sale VERY NICE STUFF

mykwikcoupe
02-24-2009, 09:35 PM
The time has come for me to sell my turbo project. Its a log style cast manifold made by Tom Coleman from ludespeed.com. It has a T3 chrysler flange on it and comes with a T3 48/60 upgraded turbo complements of accordepicenter. The manifold has been portmatched to the head and portmatched to the turbo also.
The turbo itslef has been rebiult and gone through. Its a water/oil cooled turbo and comes with both oil lines from stealthmode.com and goodyear waterlines long enough to run from the heater core connections and back. This was the easiest spot to tee from for connections. The downpipe was biult for the prelude so I had to cut it to fit the angle offset and havent had it welded back together yet. It does have a flex pipe and all piping is 2.5in mandrel bent piping. This is a complete kit with intercooler made by precision turbo (28x6x3). Ive got a chipped ecu ready to go with usb cable. Charge piping although I havent checked it yet. Ive got a tial 35mm wastegate, hks SSBOV, HKS EVC 4 as a boost controller. Fuel is delt with by a walbro 255lph fuel pump. Spark by a MSD 6AL with a 6K rev limiter chip. Theres more I forget but Ill list as I open all the boxes. Ive got tons of parts and lots to sell. I wont be selling my hard to find items at this time. sorry.

Also as optional upgrades to the kit is a Victor/Edelbrock intake manifold converted to A20a/B20a intakes. all holes drill, port matched, sensored and ready to go. It has a 70mm edelbrock TB attatched to it.

The engine I was planning on using is a stock B20a Low miles It was super clean. Im running a stock flywheel for the torque, ACT stage 3 clutch pack with high torque pressure plate and integra throw out bearing. the 5 speed trans has been fully rebiult with OEM Acura bearings, seals, and anything else I can find. the case was opened to install a quaife B16 LSD and resealed according to pauls online manual very meticulously.

Ive got a complete Honda of japan rebiuld kit i bought off rob a few years back. this means you get OEM quality without swapping to the B20a5 parts. Ive got all the mounts, seals, water pump, timing covers, you name it minus pistons and rods. Ive got a stock oil pan and another with a welded in bung for the turbo project.

Ive got well over 3k invested into this project and am selling because I want a newer motorcycle. Please dont low ball me i know what my stuff is worth and everythiong is new in box. The turbo parts have been installed to testfit but not 1 revolution of the engine on anything. Im not sure what to ask so lets say decent offers. if you want the turbo kit or engine or both just let me know but currently not parting the kit or engine stuff seperatly. I will sell either the turbo or the engine but not individual parts of them. Ive got lots of pics on the board and on my photobucket account.