PDA

View Full Version : benefits of membership???

King Peetis
02-28-2009, 03:57 AM
I joined the forum back in 10/2007 and I absolutely dig the info you guys have given me during that time. I am considering joining the foundation but I am curious--what are the benefits, seriously? More access? Whats up?

2oodoor
02-28-2009, 05:27 AM
you get access to the secret world of foundation
you will learn the secret language and symbolism that mock all those without the powers
you will recieve discounts and secret bank account numbers that will fund your projects so you will never have to worry about buying parts across the big water
you will instantley be blessed with a cool badging on you avatar
you get almost double the storage for you pm box
you will be provided with an excllusive network of knowledgbase of anything you could imagine

ok so some of those features are under construction but you will never have them if you dont donate.
The quality of the forum depends on funding from foundationship, otherwise it relys on advertisments, oh which btw I dont see any of that when I am logged in as foundation.

Pico
02-28-2009, 06:47 AM
you get access to the secret world of foundation
you will learn the secret language and symbolism that mock all those without the powers
you will recieve discounts and secret bank account numbers that will fund your projects so you will never have to worry about buying parts across the big water
you will instantley be blessed with a cool badging on you avatar
you get almost double the storage for you pm box
you will be provided with an excllusive network of knowledgbase of anything you could imagine

ok so some of those features are under construction but you will never have them if you dont donate.
The quality of the forum depends on funding from foundationship, otherwise it relys on advertisments, oh which btw I dont see any of that when I am logged in as foundation.

What he said :rockon:

86ccord
02-28-2009, 07:09 AM
i think im going to join....

2oodoor
02-28-2009, 08:10 AM
i think im going to join....

really, .....
somebody go delete all that bad stuff we said about him.. quick...:)

turabaka
02-28-2009, 08:45 AM
really, .....

lulz.

on a side note I just noticed that the smilies in this emote are arguing in japanese. :argue:

86ccord
02-28-2009, 08:52 AM
really, .....

alright, if its like that.. :D

AccordB20A
02-28-2009, 11:51 AM
lulz.

on a side note I just noticed that the smilies in this emote are arguing in japanese. :argue:

can u understand them?? lol

codyJDM
02-28-2009, 11:56 AM
My foundation membership expired, and I sold my car. That shows how important it is. hahahaha :lol:

MessyHonda
02-28-2009, 12:14 PM
i got it because i would rather pay every year

turabaka
02-28-2009, 01:23 PM
can u understand them?? lol

lol I wish. Although I hope I'm never bored enough to actually try it.

lostforawhile
02-28-2009, 01:48 PM
It's a seeeeeeeeeecret club!!! http://www.unitedspongebob.com/pictures/group/treehouse.jpg

King Peetis
02-28-2009, 02:03 PM
OK OK you twisted my arm!! I joined for life and at my age, 30 years will just about do it. NOW, when do I get my super secret membership package?:)

ghettogeddy
02-28-2009, 02:06 PM
OK OK you twisted my arm!! I joined for life and at my age, 30 years will just about do it. NOW, when do I get my super secret membership package?:)

you got your badge tell me if this link works
http://www.3geez.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25

ghettogeddy
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
My foundation membership expired, and I sold my car. That shows how important it is. hahahaha :lol:

ummm get this acura guy outa here

AccordB20A
02-28-2009, 02:15 PM
its been so long i cant remember how threegeez was before i become a member lol

lostforawhile
02-28-2009, 02:35 PM
ummm get thin acura guy outa herehe's one those civic guys who's brain turned into rice pudding. this makes you think your car needs NOS stickers and big wings and you think you can drive 140.

Civic Accord Honda
02-28-2009, 03:38 PM
ummm get thin acura guy outa here

:lol: :lol: x2