PDA

View Full Version : Question for all u vaccum-less people!

Tdurr
03-14-2009, 01:59 PM
Okay so im in the process of removing the black box and i wanted to kno, wtf do i do with the plugs that go into the other sensors im not gonna use? Leave them unplugged or wire them together?
Kthxbai.

AccordB20A
03-14-2009, 02:29 PM
haha yeah i left mine unplugged, well i lopped the plugs off and re taped the loom for looking perposes

3rd Party
03-14-2009, 03:40 PM
uhm...remove them and throw them away?? the only sensors from that black box still making their home in my engine bay are the MAP sensor, and ignition sensor.

Tdurr
03-14-2009, 08:51 PM
Im not talking about the sensors them selves, but the wires that plug into them. Do i loop those or just leave them unplugged?

Rendon LX-i
03-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Sam the guy that used CAPS alot going to help me do it this week. Seems pretty easy. I have to look at his car see how it setup. I think you would want those wires connect to those to sensor bro. map and ignition. sam keep those and mounted those on the firewall what he told me. But ill confirm that here quick

Tdurr
03-15-2009, 09:40 AM
lol okay so you guys arent understandig wut im asking. I have all the things outta the box laying on my table, There are 3-4 sensors that im getting rid of(NOT the Map, or ignition sensor) and those sensors have wires that go to the wiring harness. What do i do with the wires that are now unplugged from the thrown out sensors? Do i loop them together or do i just leave them open?

3rd Party
03-15-2009, 11:47 AM
sure, leave'em unplugged...i don't have mine plugged in like i said, the wires just sort of,
"hang around" *no pun intended*

89sei89dx
03-15-2009, 12:06 PM
the ones i unplugged fromthe black box. i let them hang for a minute and then i just pushed them up thru the hole they came out of. and they sit back there now. unplugged in the fender area. and the vacume lines i unplugged that are no longer being used for the sensors. i capped them all off.

Rendon LX-i
03-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Theres your answer bro

Tdurr
03-16-2009, 03:34 AM
yup, sure is. Alright, one more quick question, is there any distinguishing marks on the ignition sensor? cuz there are two things in the black box that look the same...