PDA

View Full Version : Getting cut off.

mephi
03-17-2009, 04:14 PM
In the past 3 days I have had at least 4 cars pull in front of me while I was driving about 5 over the speed limit. Somewhere between 40 and 50 mph. Are these cars invisible or something?

Leads to lots of swearing, honking, and rude gesturing. It's driving me crazy.

lostforawhile
03-17-2009, 04:42 PM
In the past 3 days I have had at least 4 cars pull in front of me while I was driving about 5 over the speed limit. Somewhere between 40 and 50 mph. Are these cars invisible or something?

Leads to lots of swearing, honking, and rude gesturing. It's driving me crazy.
we were heading up 75 with the cruise set at 90 and people were swerving around us and cutting us off the entire time, this was in the 98. people are nuts. we blew past a state patrol on the bridge at that speed and he didn't even pay attention. they were doing kamikazi bridge runs, in other words they sit on the bride with radar, then when they see someone they come hauling ass down the exit ramp at maximum speed and go chase them down through traffic.

accordion89
03-17-2009, 04:53 PM
its funny, i have been out of state alot in this car, it seems like in some states people have different driving habits

ghettogeddy
03-17-2009, 05:03 PM
come to cali my middle finger is an accessory in my car

but what relly pisses me off is those people that thigk there shit dont stick and they cut people off in lines liek to pick my kid up from school there this one lady who just shows up the opposite direction and cuts everyone off, forses her way into line no matter the cost she almost hit me like 3 tims
and each time i got out my car and she just speed off

accordion89
03-17-2009, 05:12 PM
whats with people in lexuses and not signaling? something with me and lexuses?

cubert
03-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Come to Mass...

They dont call the drivers Massholes for nothing :lol:

turabaka
03-17-2009, 08:24 PM
man I've noticed that too. I try to avoid the freeway now at all costs. You'd think people would take notice of a bright red car with a really fucking loud exhaust. There's no way they can't hear me.

MessyHonda
03-18-2009, 10:07 PM
man I've noticed that too. I try to avoid the freeway now at all costs. You'd think people would take notice of a bright red car with a really fucking loud exhaust. There's no way they can't hear me.

most people move when they see me...

Rendon LX-i
03-18-2009, 10:13 PM
idk...people just take it easy...maybe its the blue...shit idk...

lostforawhile
03-19-2009, 01:31 AM
i wonder if john lorane bobbit said that right before his "accident?"? man i hate getting cut off!!

AccordB20A
03-19-2009, 01:38 AM
whats with people in lexuses and not signaling? something with me and lexuses?

allways wondered what the difference between a toyota and a lexus was, toyotas have indicators lexuses dont lol