PDA

View Full Version : 88-89 sedan front bumper

LXiHatch88
03-23-2009, 08:56 PM
I like the look of the '88-'89 4 dr. sedan front bumper a lot more then the bumper currently on my '88 LXi Hatch. Probably a dumb question, but is it a direct bolt on swap to put the 4 dr. bumper on my hatch? Just want to be sure before going junkyard hunting for one this weekend. Will anything need to be changed besides just the bumper cover itself?

and while I'm asking questions, I need to replace my right front fender and right door, the fender at some point got dented right at the seam and then someone forced the door open on it, which messed up the front edge of the door and destroyed the fender. I assume a fender from any '86-'89 will fit, but I saw a 2 door coupe at the junkyard last weekend with a nice door. Just wanted to make sure that the 2 door coupe door will fit my hatchback before I go buy it. My car has power windows, can the power window stuff be swapped into a door with manual crank up windows?

Thanks.

Civic Accord Honda
03-23-2009, 09:13 PM
yes all front 3g bumpers are interchangeable i swapped mine vise versa lol 86-87/hatch bumper FTW

and all fenders are interchangeable
i am not sure about the door though