PDA

View Full Version : Denver Meet !!!

superaccord
09-28-2002, 07:52 PM
hey, you 3geez in denver need to reply to this thread. we need to have a meet, now i moved to denver, and i think we should team up, and smoke some civics. speak up...

superaccord
09-30-2002, 12:32 PM
C'mon denver lets me damnit. we all need to get together and meet.

superaccord
10-14-2002, 08:58 PM
This is crap I tell you, crap! I know for a fact that there are 3geezers in Denver, I talked to one while ago on this board before I moved there. Even in Colorado springs, or COlorado anywhere! We need to have a meet. Speak up I tells ya.

Rich87HB
10-21-2002, 05:44 AM
Hey superaccord, i am currently attending Wyoming Technical Instistute and just yesterday (sunday,20th) i met a guy by the name of kyle. He drives an 89-90 maroon civic 4dr. He ask if i knew about this board, which of course i do, and he told that he knows a guy that goes by the name superaccord. so i searched the members and found this post. We should definently meet up in denver, my whole family lives in colorado and I frequent Denver alot. So there is defenitly hope for a denver meet. Let me know what u think man. laterz:D

superaccord
10-21-2002, 09:15 PM
hey, i got your email, and i emailed you back. a denver meet would be great, do you know of anyone else in colorado that would come to the meet? Are you going to import showoff carshow the 9 i think of nov? talk to you laters
matt
tell kyle i said hey

custom86Lxi
10-29-2002, 04:03 PM
i live in denver and have a 3gee sleeper with a B16A lets meet up in a few weeks get back

superaccord
10-30-2002, 01:46 AM
finally someone in denver. so when we gonna have a meet? i got it.how about at the car show (import showoff) in denver on i think its the 9th of nov.
how does that sound. my car club will be there, only one car will be in the show though. He's pushin for time, but he wants to put his 90 civic hatchie in the show. he just swapped in an h22. sick huh. well get back, and btw, your car sounds insance, cant wait to see it

custom86Lxi
10-30-2002, 12:41 PM
man my car is too far from being in a show but maybe just to show off my swap :smokin: and hook a race :rice: :fight:

superaccord
11-01-2002, 10:16 AM
dude, u should just go to the show and meet us there is that cool? i'll still race you without nos. that way we can see how much faster the swap really is. k. well i live like 2 blocks away from parker and illif in aurora.. wher r u ? get back.

custom86Lxi
11-03-2002, 10:11 AM
im off of I-70 and Kipling right now i am in the process of buying a new PR3 ECU for my car and cant find one for a good price but n e ways ill probobly end up paying $300

get back 2 me if u r farmiliar with where i am at

superaccord
11-03-2002, 01:23 PM
cool. i know where your at. a new ecu will keep your car from shutting down at 112mph huh. thats cool. so u gonna go tothe show man.?

Rich87HB
11-07-2002, 11:53 AM
I think that i am going down to that auto show this weekend. It would be cool to meet other 3geez enthusiasts and it sounds like both you guys have some nice rides that i would like to check out. All i need to know is where and what time the show is, then maybe set up a meet. So give me a reply on this, latz.

Rich87HB
11-09-2002, 01:55 AM
I have just arrived in denver right now!!! I want to go to this car show but i have no idea where and what time it is, if someone that lives here in denver help me out, it would be great. i hope to here from someone before tommarrrow!!

superaccord
11-10-2002, 12:43 PM
hey, sorry i didnt get back with you. i went to the show , it was so bad, keven from wyomin put his civic si in and won second place for best of lights. neaons and strobes everywhere. he also joined our car club "got rice" i wished that we saw you yesterday. well, im still in denver so if you ar get ahold of me. kyle is still here too. see ya

Cacalac Jones
03-20-2003, 10:14 PM
What's this about shutting down at 112mph??? I've had my 3gee
since 1989 and I never was aware of a governing device...please
explain....

superaccord
03-22-2003, 07:14 PM
try it bro....
GO FAST...

just_sold_my_vette
03-24-2003, 02:33 PM
What up all.... I'm up in Longmont and roll a 88 LX Sedan now.... after driving a Vette for awhile. This car is a work in progress but I'd definitely get together for a meet. Sorry I missed you all at the car show as I was there on Saturday night.... I'm thinking a Spring meet (after the frikin' blizzards) would be alright....

superaccord
03-24-2003, 10:47 PM
YEA finally some people
nice we will meet
i need to buy a new one or fix mine...

Cacalac Jones
03-26-2003, 05:34 PM
Good Looking out on that ECU thing I'll have to pick up a new one I guess. Any Ideas on where I can find one?? I'd love to meet with other owners but I'm just starting this venture with the Honda so please excuse the mess while I remodel(lol). Moms gave it to me when she bought her 2003 EX because I wrecked my car. I've already put the pounds in, all by Boston Acoustik, so I don't need music and the interior is flawless what I need to figure out is will I end up ordering most of my upgrade parts or do they have a GOOD shop here in town???? I've been to Trendz on Evans but they give the 3Gee the runaround and tell me about all I can get is Lowering Springs and maybe an Intake but no major mods.......:wtf:

superaccord
03-27-2003, 12:08 AM
hey, im in pretty good with the guys in trenz. but no matter what u have they will give you the runaround and tell you to either put an h22 in it or sell it... god, things they dont know, but there is alot you can do to your car... i have so much done to mine its not even funny for performance, hell, i even have a new motor(B18A LS) sitting in the garage waiting to be rebuilt for a turbo a swapped in....Just looked at the people on this forum, and you already know that you can do alot more than any one thinks about our cars....My car is kinda needing to be fixed here and so ya.... the meet may have to wait a couple weeks until i figure out was is going on with it...BTW if you happen to find or know of a place where i can get a 1988-89 honda accord LX-i for a good price around denver let me know k.... I'm looking to buy a new one...well, keep in touch!

icefox181
04-14-2003, 08:35 PM
Ive been waiting for people with cars like mine to come to Colorado. I live in Loveland and i love my 89 Accord LX. I havent been able to do anything to it except a short shifter and exhaust, because frankley i didnt know i could. Ive been searching for stuff for my car for a long time and havent turned up with anything i need help. So you guys should contact me by email or this forum and help me do some cool stuff so i can roll around with you guys. My car is in excelent shape and i just put rims on it only 14" but they look nicer then stock and were inexpensive. Im trying to put a custom intake on but cant figure out how. Anyway wright back with cool stuff i can do. Please Thanks

Blake

NeubJ
04-22-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by superaccord
if you happen to find or know of a place where i can get a 1988-89 honda accord LX-i for a good price around denver let me know k.... I'm looking to buy a new one...well, keep in touch!

Are you looking for a 5speed/auto ?
What kind of price range and mileage?

superaccord
04-26-2003, 10:59 AM
five speed...lol...so when is a denver meet gonna take place?
come on guys...we need one way sooonnn.....

superaccord
05-25-2003, 10:05 AM
its about time for a meet....dont you guys think? but you all have to respond and help me out. Come on.. its nice and warm outside...lets do this.

A Dawg Jr
05-25-2003, 12:42 PM
what up. I'm up for a meet, just let me know when and where

Rich87HB
05-25-2003, 01:05 PM
I am moving to Denver in late july early august, i would like to have a meet as well, If u can wait for mid august i will definetly attend. But right now my hands are tied up working saving money to help move. I am here in montana until i have enough to move, looking forward to the day i get back to denver :super:

superaccord
05-26-2003, 06:19 AM
hey, i know you...what happened to wyoming?

Rich87HB
05-26-2003, 08:38 AM
oh yeah we talked when i was going to school in wyoming, but i have been done since january. Montana is were i was before school, so i am back to save money until august. There is a chance i might get to denver for a weekend or something before then so i'll let u know. Latz

superaccord
05-26-2003, 07:08 PM
hey, you could chill at my appartment and we could have a party or something. lol.