PDA

View Full Version : What r some of the known rattle boxes in 3g?

ChthonicPowers
09-29-2002, 12:10 AM
I hear there is that seat belt rattle..how do i keep that from making any noise..it already does rattle occassionaly. :(

ok My car seems to be rattling and this rattle is not coming from the seat belt..i dont know where it comes from but it makes little tic tic noise when the car starts rolling...l

I am guessing its the front two seats..some of the bolts r loose..but thats just a guess. what places do u think I should be looking at?

smufguy
09-29-2002, 08:03 AM
its a hard qustion to answer, but yes, the seat bleat holster does rattle, see if tightening it would make any difference. Hope it works out. if not, it might be something under the dash, thats loose. when doe sit happen? when the car is idle? u hit a bump or dip on the road? or when u crank ur stereo up?

ChthonicPowers
09-29-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by smufguy
its a hard qustion to answer, but yes, the seat bleat holster does rattle, see if tightening it would make any difference. Hope it works out. if not, it might be something under the dash, thats loose. when doe sit happen? when the car is idle? u hit a bump or dip on the road? or when u crank ur stereo up?

i hear the noise mostly when it hits a bump or when it starts moving from a dead stop..while idling its very quite.