PDA

View Full Version : My Home IP address keeps getting blocked on my main computer!

GraniteLXI
04-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi guys,

I'm over at a friend's place right now and i just decided to sign in to make a thread concerning an issue that has had me blocked from 3geez using my own home internet for quite some time now!
Every time i try to go to this site from my main PC at home i get the "FORBIDDEN" page of doom lol, PLEASE someone fix this. I also made a thread about this in the 3geez backup forum.

If my IP address is needed, whomever admin can fix it contact me by my email address: [email protected] and i will send it to you from my home PC when i return.

This is not the first time i have gotten the forbidden page from home, its happened numerous times before but this is the first time its been this long since its been fixed.

87accordlxi
04-01-2009, 05:22 PM
This should be fixed for good. Sorry about that.

lostforawhile
04-01-2009, 05:24 PM
not fixed it keeps doing this for me i log in and it says forbidden dk how i'm in now. it just blocked me five minutes ago

GraniteLXI
04-01-2009, 06:20 PM

Thank you, ill have to try it at home in a few days! ^_^

GraniteLXI
04-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Yay it works! I'ms posting from my main PC here at home that used to be blocked. Once again thank you :rockon:

87accordlxi
04-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Cool. All IPs have been unblocked, so there should be no more forbidden errors.