PDA

View Full Version : 88 Integra Parts

-$MOKIN-
04-02-2009, 11:05 AM
There is a 88 integra 4 door that is getting parted out.I got the front lip off of it already.

What else can i take off this car?
i guess its the same bumpers ?Or can they fit ?

And anything i can grab as far as better sway bars or a list of everything that can be changed over would be great.

I really like the rear bumper becuase its got the plates on the bottom. I wonder if xennon did a rear bumper cover for this car..

stat1K
04-02-2009, 11:11 AM
as far as i know the bumpers are completely different, and the suspension is too... just because it looks like it's the same doesn't mean it is... you have big sway bars already if you have an LX-i sedan, so nothing short of a suspension techniques would be better.

-$MOKIN-
04-02-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.customautotrim.com/bodykits/kaminari/integra.htm

I think i can manage to fit it. Hopefully pico will come on here and tell me its goin to fit it. HA

And i like the kaminari rear cover but the exhaust is on the other side? that might be a problem

stat1K
04-02-2009, 11:46 AM
i'm sure you could make it fit but as far as a direct swap i don't think so. you can always make things fit ya know?

as far as the kit, not a fan of any kit even if it's kaminari or xenon. :-\

Civic Accord Honda
04-02-2009, 05:14 PM
the front bumpers stick past the fenders to far.

-$MOKIN-
04-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Im not really gettin to worked up on the front bumper. Tryin to find out the rear bumper.

conozo
04-03-2009, 05:26 AM
You could measure it and take pics to compare to see if it would fit.

mushroom_toy
04-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Go with a vigor bar instead of anything else pretty much bolt in and a lot cheaper than st.