PDA

View Full Version : We need a JDM pic thread

phillie
04-12-2009, 09:10 AM
I tried searching JDM but to no avail you can't search only 3 letters. Its pretty hard to find anything from the past on our cars. So if you know of any articles or have pics post them up! Myself and others probably would like to see how the scene was back in the day when our cars were new.

AccordB20A
04-12-2009, 12:36 PM
im sure theres a thread or two here about posting ur jdm parts, just go look at my build thread i has a few.

phillie
04-12-2009, 02:12 PM
I'm talking about magazine shoots from and around 1986+. You do have some nice parts. I like your fogs!!!! You're selling the EDM rear foglight set up. I'd like to see it on a car and how it looked. You guys have options we don't in the U.S. Its pretty to see them in use.

AccordB20A
04-12-2009, 02:52 PM
ive never seen an accord options booklet, thats one book i would LOVE to lay my eyes on. cause i bet theres options we have never even heard of. for example, theres a 3 pin plug on each side of the car around by the headlight motors in the guards that i would like to know what option plugs in there.

Tomisimo
04-13-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm talking about magazine shoots from and around 1986+. You do have some nice parts. I like your fogs!!!! You're selling the EDM rear foglight set up. I'd like to see it on a car and how it looked. You guys have options we don't in the U.S. Its pretty to see them in use.

Here is EDM fogs with JDM tail lights on my car, but honestly I like to remove mine some time soon.
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k313/Tomisimo/My%20Honda/02072007003.jpg

phillie
04-13-2009, 12:04 PM
I wouldve never thought thats where they mounted. What are you pulling with the trailer hitch?

AccordB20A
04-13-2009, 01:17 PM
i also have a "trailer hitch" and i tow all sort of shit like cars on trailers and haha waits for john to chime in with his favourite pic.

guaynabo89
04-13-2009, 02:23 PM
wrong key word.

Look for brochure. There are a couple of threads with some really nice ones including Mugen suspension spoilers and rims. along with digi gauges and cd players.

Tomisimo
04-14-2009, 06:14 AM
I wouldve never thought thats where they mounted. What are you pulling with the trailer hitch?

Yes this is where they mounts.. and Aaron those piggi plug youre talking about is for headlight wipers. EDM option.

I has removed hook now, I never used it and dont see why i need it. It was installed from previous owner so. Actually the hook was an extra option on our cars. it stamped with Honda on it.

thegreatdane
04-14-2009, 08:30 AM
Yes this is where they mounts.. and Aaron those piggi plug youre talking about is for headlight wipers. EDM option.

I has removed hook now, I never used it and dont see why i need it. It was installed from previous owner so. Actually the hook was an extra option on our cars. it stamped with Honda on it.

Cool, you had the honda tow hook. Did it have the plug-in wiring harness as well?

phillie
04-14-2009, 08:43 AM
How bright are the rear fogs? Are you suppose to use it in the fog so people can see you in front of them or else they would blind people if they were to bright. They kinda look like extra tail lights.

Rendon LX-i
04-14-2009, 08:47 AM
thats insane how many crap there is for a 3gee....i want sidemarks,and rear lights

A18A
04-14-2009, 08:52 AM
http://3geez.wiki-tv.com/JDM_Accessory_Catalogs

Nafs Asdf
04-14-2009, 09:00 AM
How bright are the rear fogs? Are you suppose to use it in the fog so people can see you in front of them or else they would blind people if they were to bright. They kinda look like extra tail lights.

I suppose that's what they're for. You'll get a ticket for using them in conditions that don't require them as they are pretty bright.

bullard123
04-14-2009, 09:06 AM
Here are 2 jdm inspired threads
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61563&highlight=bullard123
http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66875&highlight=B20A+thread

Tomisimo
04-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Idk Marthin, the hook was original, but the wiring were installed at the dealer I think, because it was bypassed from tail lights. but was well done tho, looked like factory made but one thing I know, manufacturer dont use electro-tape i believe.

Wow, I got inspired from those pages at Wiki..