PDA

View Full Version : o2 senor help

fijisac
04-13-2009, 06:37 PM
i going 2 smog my car in bout a week and i need a new o2 senor cause the 1 on my car is all rusted and the wire looks like its been chewed up, but i have 1 problem, i dont know what o2 senor to buy cause i dont have da emission sticker under my hood so i just wanted to know which 1 i should buy because i when to go buy it and the guy told my that there is 1 for 49 state emissions an 1 for 50 state emission. so if some can tell me which 1 to buy, i would really appreciate it. i live in California, i think that might help

Rendon LX-i
04-13-2009, 06:43 PM
just go ask autozone or w/e and they ask u if you want a cheap one or a bosch i took the bosch it oem replacement soak the o2 it self with penetrating oil and let it sit over night...im telling you there a bitch....or just run your car for awhile then do it right away just be carfull...thats all

fijisac
04-13-2009, 06:45 PM
just go ask autozone or w/e and they ask u if you want a cheap one or a bosch i took the bosch it oem replacement soak the o2 it self with penetrating oil and let it sit over night...im telling you there a bitch....or just run your car for awhile then do it right away just be carfull...thats all

well thx for da advice, and yes i no there a bitch, i just changed them on a 99 chevy suburban and man dat was a bitch

Rendon LX-i
04-13-2009, 07:10 PM
oh yeah...i know those basterd knots lol

Pico
04-13-2009, 08:37 PM
your in Sac. go over to Lettini's Foreign Car and talk to Chris or JC they know their parts and prices are fair.

fijisac
04-16-2009, 03:03 PM
your in Sac. go over to Lettini's Foreign Car and talk to Chris or JC they know their parts and prices are fair.

lol thx for da advice but do u no where there located cause i tryed looking for them online but i could not find them