PDA

View Full Version : Gaaaaah i have to sell my baby 3geee! Dont go diane :cry: @!@#$%!@#&@$^

bakedboarder34
04-22-2009, 06:22 AM
MY GOD WHAT HAS THIS WORLD FRIGGIN COME TOO!!!! :thumbdn: i gotta sell my 3geee with a 32/36 weber (needs rebuild) test pipe shortened shifter. and fuck. lol i dont wanna but i gotta my ep3 needs rear suspension work lol. But as they say "he made the ultimate sacrifice, his baby for his new love. but this will not be the end of my 3gee escapades, just with this one. its like losing a part of the fam. (my grandfather picked it up brand new from the lot, my baby diane older than me) :wtf::wtf::wtf::gun:

:crying:

Joay
04-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Do you really need to sell one car to pay for a couple parts for a new one? Drive the Accord for a while if your Civic is that screwed and fix it later maybe?

bakedboarder34
04-22-2009, 08:43 AM
i really really do. the si has 2G's worth of damage, we are selling both our spare cars to pay for it and get some cash in the bank. it was my diane and it sucks, but that just means ill get one later and restore it to its tried and true RALLY condition;.

Civic Accord Honda
04-22-2009, 04:03 PM
y not sell the EP3 and buy something else with the money? lol but yeah you gotta do what you gotta do. good luck man!

lostforawhile
04-22-2009, 04:59 PM
if the civic is totaled part it out and keep the car you want to keep and drive it,even wrecked you will get plenty for the civic parts

bakedboarder34
04-22-2009, 05:20 PM
except im almost 7 grand upside down on my civic. AND I LOVE MY BABY SWAY!!!!! lol its not that i dont love my accord. but i cant afford to keep it anymore. economy equals tough times so i gotta do what i gotta do. besides the si is way way way sicker right now than my 3g. considering the Repairs on my si will be way cheaper than on my accord. lol. its nuts.