PDA

View Full Version : 3geez e-Newsletter Submissions

87accordlxi
05-02-2009, 08:57 AM
I am developing a monthly e-newsletter for members who allow e-mails from admins. What I'd like from members are any story leads (or even stories themselves) that you'd like to see in the newsletter. Stories won't be long - just a few paragraphs at most.

Post your ideas here or e-mail me. Thanks!

Tdurr
05-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Grassroots Drifting
Local Autocross involving member(take pics fools!)
DIY's for random things

lostforawhile
05-02-2009, 10:09 AM
pick an interesting project every month

87accordlxi
05-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Exactly the kind of stuff I'm looking for. And if there are any links on the board that support your ideas, please post them.

2ndGenGuy
07-10-2009, 01:07 PM
That little paragraph on the Calendar on the last newsletter was excellent! I think the newsletter is communicating well, because not too long after it came out, traffic spiked on the Calendar threads. It was a great idea keeping people up to date as to the happenings. Maybe you could post a list of upcoming meets and events and mail them out too. Seems to generate a lot of traffic.

2drSE-i
07-11-2009, 06:46 PM
That little paragraph on the Calendar on the last newsletter was excellent! I think the newsletter is communicating well, because not too long after it came out, traffic spiked on the Calendar threads. It was a great idea keeping people up to date as to the happenings. Maybe you could post a list of upcoming meets and events and mail them out too. Seems to generate a lot of traffic.

I know import alliance and the CT meet are coming up, as im sure about 200 socal meets are as well :kekeke:

87accordlxi
07-12-2009, 11:44 AM
Yeah, adding info about meets wouldn't be a problem. I can check the meet forum every now and then. But if anyone wants any specific info to go into the newsletter, then shoot me a PM.

Tomisimo
07-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Take one project a month, few good picks and link to the thread. To get ppl more drive to do things to their own cars.

itzdave
08-18-2011, 05:41 AM
I can look at the satisfy forum just about every now and then

:huh: