but a hybrid seriously ?

ChaseR
05-04-2009, 02:05 PM
looks good man!,
but a hybrid seriously ?

Yeah I have a child on the way.

AccordB20A
05-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Overall good looking car, shame the back looks a bit too much like a toyota. still nice car man

Civic Accord Honda
05-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Yeah I have a child on the way.

Congrats man!!!

btw still got the accord?

ChaseR
05-04-2009, 02:16 PM
Congrats man!!!

btw still got the accord?

yup still have it.

86AccordLxi
05-04-2009, 02:31 PM
You were e-famous for a second --- running from police or something? Or some sort of balls-to-the-wall sprint down the freeway that you posted about? I remember it being something less-than-intelligent.

Saw mention of it on another forum and recognized your car.

ChaseR
05-04-2009, 02:41 PM
You were e-famous for a second --- running from police or something? Or some sort of balls-to-the-wall sprint down the freeway that you posted about? I remember it being something less-than-intelligent.

Saw mention of it on another forum and recognized your car.

Yeah you have a good memory, it happend two years ago.. Things are much different now, I am a big hypermiler! I have been averaging 27mpg!

86AccordLxi
05-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Oh lol, must have been some old post that someone dredged up.

ChaseR
05-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh lol, must have been some old post that someone dredged up.

It was man, it turned into a big deal on Clubrsx again... People thought I had just done it or something someone even went as far as to say my Fiance and unborn child should be killed for it, even though I didn't know either of them at the time nor did anyone get hurt during my "heinous crime".. Which was just a high speed run from point a to point b.

86AccordLxi
05-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Ah, that's why. Yeah I saw a link to clubrsx but didn't bother pursuing it. Thread on the car lounge about it got deleted anyway.

ChaseR
05-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Ah, that's why. Yeah I saw a link to clubrsx but didn't bother pursuing it. Thread on the car lounge about it got deleted anyway.

good haha, I have no idea why people would say that I my family needed to be killed. lol, but yeah whatever I outgrew the boy racer thing.

Tdurr
05-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Aint nothing wrong with a high speed run every now and then...

lol anyways, u should smoke the tails. It would go well with the all black theme u got going on. A+, cuz nomally i dont like new civics!

stat1K
05-04-2009, 06:33 PM
smoked tails are for ricers and wetbacks.

on a side note, chase you ever get banned from azht or you just not go back after people called BS on your high speed night vision run?

also you have a child on the way, you want a hybrid, but your avatar is NAZI insignia??? you gonna call your civic like the Gestapo wagon or something?

codyJDM
05-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Man, haters. Nice car, paint your centercaps!

Civic Accord Honda
05-04-2009, 07:26 PM

Hey! my tails are smoked!!

ChaseR
05-04-2009, 08:03 PM

on a side note, chase you ever get banned from azht or you just not go back after people called BS on your high speed night vision run?

also you have a child on the way, you want a hybrid, but your avatar is NAZI insignia??? you gonna call your civic like the Gestapo wagon or something?

Nope actually Im on AZHT.net all the time, never did get banned. Don't care about whether people believe it or not. Happend or did not happen forever ago now. I have been an active poster on AZHT since I moved here about a month ago.

My Avatar is not a "nazi insignia" the "SS" stand for "Schutzstaffel" which translated to english means "Protective Squadron" Also the swastika was used on peaceful society of Hindu's before the Nazis used it to respresent death and destruction. So don't go hating on Me because you don't understand history or the icons of what represents what. What is your problem anyays?

Also the Gestapo had noting to do with the "SS" The SS was a paramilitary organization of the most elite soldiers. The Gestapo was the equivalent of the State police, so You are an idiot.

I don't have smoked tails btw, So I really don't get what your problem is. Maybe you should get a life?

stat1K
05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Nope actually Im on AZHT.net all the time, never did get banned. Don't care about whether people believe it or not. Happend or did not happen forever ago now. I have been an active poster on AZHT since I moved here about a month ago.

My Avatar is not a "nazi insignia" the "SS" stand for "Schutzstaffel" which translated to english means "Protective Squadron" Also the swastika was used on peaceful society of Hindu's before the Nazis used it to respresent death and destruction. So don't go hating on Me because you don't understand history or the icons of what represents what. What is your problem anyays?

Also the Gestapo had noting to do with the "SS" The SS was a paramilitary organization of the most elite soldiers. The Gestapo was the equivalent of the State police, so You are an idiot.

I don't have smoked tails btw, So I really don't get what your problem is. Maybe you should get a life?

1. SS may stand for Schutzstaffel and may translate into simple words in english, but so do a lot of things that the NAZI's used... exactly your next point... and i knew that about the swastika... "you don't understand history or the icons of what represents what." Lets go with this, first of all SS represents Hitler's elite and nothing else... The icon represents his unit not the word. So don't try to give me this jazz about your Icon was meant to be Protective Squadron when it represents the SS of Germany. If you had an icon that said Schutzstaffel instead then your argument would be valid.

2. I never said the Gestapo had anything to do with the SS all i said, "what's next." so please learn to read. The Gestapo was run by Himler and last i checked was part of the Third Reich, which made it a comparison statement. As in you started off with the SS and now you're the Gestapo... see how the two aren't the same nor did i ever claim them to be?

3. Never said you had smoked tails, i was arguing to not get them since they are for ricers like CAH.

4. If you want to be racist/nazi/etc that's cool. I use terms like wetback freely... but i don't deny it when people call me out.

I'll continue to be an "idiot" and you can continue to have NAZI insignia and we both win right? :kekeke:

Civic Accord Honda
05-05-2009, 01:29 PM
i was arguing to not get them since they are for ricers like CAH.

:slap:

and can we quit whoreing out the mans thread?

stat1K
05-05-2009, 04:13 PM
not really... he egged me on. he posted his response at 9 then i didn't come back to this thread til he pm'd me saying "now what?"

so i'll await his educated response and continue to whore.

ChaseR
05-05-2009, 06:15 PM
not really... he egged me on. he posted his response at 9 then i didn't come back to this thread til he pm'd me saying "now what?"

so i'll await his educated response and continue to whore.

Well the difference is, I am NOT racist at all, seems like I would be happy to tell everyone if I was a real nazi. where do you live? Lets sit down and have a discussion in person.. It's easy to be an E thug

Tdurr
05-05-2009, 07:50 PM
I still think u should smoke the tails. Would go so well with your car.

btw smoking tails can make a dark colored car look 10x better.

ChaseR
05-06-2009, 07:34 AM
I still think u should smoke the tails. Would go so well with your car.

btw smoking tails can make a dark colored car look 10x better.

Na I eventually wanted the Car to look as OEM as possible, with only the wheels and I guess the exhaust (looking for an HFP muffler though) as being any indication there were aftermarket parts on there. I would do an all red out though.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj13/sju_1/HFP%20Civic%20Si/DSC04080-1.jpg

stat1K
05-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Well the difference is, I am NOT racist at all, seems like I would be happy to tell everyone if I was a real nazi. where do you live? Lets sit down and have a discussion in person.. It's easy to be an E thug

i live in mesa dude if you really want to come talk we can meet up at filibertos on val vista and baseline just south of the 60. pm me for my number if you'd like too... lol.

as for being an e-thug i don't think i threatened you ever did i? that's considered being an e thug... what i did was respond to you saying i don't know about history and you calling me an idiot.... i asked a simple question and you went ape shit with it and got mad.

after my very calm response to your statements you respond with a threat about "lets sit down and have a discussion in person"... i would consider that some sort of e-thug comment. another thing about the e-thuggingness of you is that you take this to heart... i'm just some random dude saying you had a nazi avatar and now you're all raged and want to "talk in person." it's amusing to me to say the least. :pc:

ChaseR
05-06-2009, 12:28 PM
i live in mesa dude if you really want to come talk we can meet up at filibertos on val vista and baseline just south of the 60. pm me for my number if you'd like too... lol.

as for being an e-thug i don't think i threatened you ever did i? that's considered being an e thug... what i did was respond to you saying i don't know about history and you calling me an idiot.... i asked a simple question and you went ape shit with it and got mad.

after my very calm response to your statements you respond with a threat about "lets sit down and have a discussion in person"... i would consider that some sort of e-thug comment. another thing about the e-thuggingness of you is that you take this to heart... i'm just some random dude saying you had a nazi avatar and now you're all raged and want to "talk in person." it's amusing to me to say the least. :pc:

Rage??? I didn't say I wanted to meet up and beat your ass, What I meant was lets sit down with a laptop and a history book and discuss this like normal human beings. You didn't just say I had a nazi avatar either, you accused Me of "calling the gestapo" or something along those lines..

stat1K
05-06-2009, 07:47 PM
you clearly can't read.

ChaseR
05-06-2009, 09:05 PM
you clearly can't read.

Guess not, you win.. in fact here's a goldstar.

http://www.hispeedchase.com/goldstar.jpg

MessyHonda
05-06-2009, 09:18 PM
whats up brother chase?....clean ride...you drive alot....coupe is looking good

ChaseR
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM
whats up brother chase?....clean ride...you drive alot....coupe is looking good

Thanks man, Yeah I need to get back to El Paso and get my Accord.

87roach
05-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Car's looking good man!

What are you looking at getting for a hybrid?

ChaseR
05-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Car's looking good man!

What are you looking at getting for a hybrid?

I love the new insight!

Rendon LX-i
05-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Clean dude...ya im having troubles getting a 4 door we tryed to get a 08 si 4d and nothing..a suv nothing sooo i just gave up...its a pain with a 2 door...i can tell you that