PDA

View Full Version : fuel injector problem help

petey882
05-07-2009, 09:59 AM
ok i have an 88 accord lxi running very rough and has no power i was messin around with it and decided to pull the injector plugs while it was running when i pull #1 and # 4 the idle doesnt change at all when i pull #2 and #3 the car almost cuts off i have replaced the #1 and #4 injectors and still doing the same thing could this be a computer problem or is there 2 different circuit for two injectors this is very weird the plugs arent even wet so i know the injector is not firing please help asap

carotman
05-07-2009, 11:29 AM
can be the computer, the resistor or the wiring.

The resistor is next to the cruise control unit. You can check the wires from the resistor to the injectors and from the resistor to the ECU. You can also check the internal resistance.

conozo
05-07-2009, 12:55 PM
according to your other cooling fan post, i would check all the grounds on the engine.

petey882
05-07-2009, 01:02 PM
i got the running problem fixed wound up being wires not on the distributor in the right place thats what you get when you get someone to help you that doesnt know what they are doing now the cooling fan problem is still going

alberto
07-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Vato the wire problem is so comen , well the is it temp or just the fan becouse the fan censor coud be coverd in oxidation and just flush the radiator and check the fan direct with some speker wire to the batt.:bandit: