ok
first
springs and struts
coilover and struts
full bodied coilover

what are you looking for

danny nr crew
05-13-2009, 06:01 PM
anything to lower my car so im guessing the coilovers and struts but wats full bodied coilover

mykwikcoupe
05-13-2009, 06:07 PM
he said cheapest so that springs nothing too low since the stocvk struts are probably worn or blown already. Theres a sticky at the top of the page "so you want to lower your car". Start there then search the first 5 pages in this thread forum. Thatll give you 90% of the answers you need. Sionce you listed price as a factor shop ebay, CL or here for used stuff someones swapped out for. Good luck

ghettogeddy
05-13-2009, 06:18 PM
he said cheapest so that springs nothing too low since the stocvk struts are probably worn or blown already. Theres a sticky at the top of the page "so you want to lower your car". Start there then search the first 5 pages in this thread forum. Thatll give you 90% of the answers you need. Sionce you listed price as a factor shop ebay, CL or here for used stuff someones swapped out for. Good luck

dosent matter what he buys i woudl change the struts even if its lowered an inch
the new springs are gona make those old struts into mashed potatoes

Civic Accord Honda
05-15-2009, 07:21 PM
probley like tokicos and sprints

Rendon LX-i
05-15-2009, 07:25 PM
if your looking for cheap...nothings is cheap....CHEAP is cutting the bitchs to your liking....or your going to spend like 80 or higher for a decent set of springs...Coil overs on stock struts would just be horrible...i had and done both...springs are better unless you the cash for a proper coilover setup....get some eibachs with your stock struts and your set...i have that with the link cut off the front springs since it sat higher then the front...THEN you going to need camber kits...lude upper control arms suit well for that....Search and learn my friend...dropping your car isnt just a easy deal