PDA

View Full Version : New Honda owner

mountain_geez
05-19-2009, 10:08 AM
My name is Josh I live in Northern Arizona. Just stopped in because I saw this was a great site for information and everything needed to keep these things running. :help: I've been working on cars and rock crawlers for over 10 years now and can't get enough. I love electrical issues. I've done everything from Lowered to lifted and keep doing the same cycle back and forth. Glad to meet ya'll.

I purchased an 87 honda Accord LX for 75 dollars.:wtf: The owners stated it needs head gasket. Run the car around the block for quite a while and it doesn't even smoke. Compression test is in order I feel just to make sure. I did notice the brake master was low on fluid and have heard they can leak into the engine which creates the white smoke effect. Man I sure hope so. :rockon:

Rendon LX-i
05-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Good to have you man...WELCOME...seems like you know your stuff

PICS?

MessyHonda
05-19-2009, 12:07 PM
welcome to the site

mountain_geez
05-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Well I'll get some pic's but... To give you a description, They painted the car with the old rattle can rust colored spray. The interior is in great shape however the person who installed the stereo must have been a kid. It'll fix up pretty easily. Especially once I get the carputer installed in the broken stereo mount in dash. At least that's the current plan.

Pico
05-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Welcome :wave:

Civic Accord Honda
05-19-2009, 08:42 PM
welcome!! pics! now!!! :D