PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Bad Night!

AccordB20A
05-22-2009, 05:37 AM
and i mean FUCKING in capital letters. Went out tonight for a drive around as ya do. came up to a checkpoint, The police were checking cars and shit i thought sweet i should be sweet i have wof and rego. but apparently all did not go well, They decided to sticker my car for a saggy rear bumper and blue number plate lights, That i didnt mind as i can fix that and get a new WOF and im good to go BUT apparently their had been a warrant to seize property sent out to me some time back. so my car got taken from me and they will auction it off in 7 days if i cannot pay them $1800 NZD
So now im stuck at home with no car, the YAY factor is rather high currently, I also had to pay someone $20 to take me and my gf and my toolbox home, EVEN THO the police said they can organize a ride for us, they just fucked off and left us, fucking cunts they are. i walked a KM with my heavy toolbox till our ride came, now im at home wondering HOW THE FUCK im going to find $1800 dollars in like 7 days, I have $500 for the engine rebuilt i guess thats going to have to be used up so now ill have to put that on hold AGAIN.

they wouldnt let me take any audio gear from the car either so the cars as it sits, digital dash, power folding mirrors f1 interior 1/2 tank of gas even fuck

if anyone is kind enough to donate a bit of coin that would be appreciated [email protected] for paypal

ill post a vid of the car going onto the tow truck when i can if the vid even came out, im too angry right now i think ill try sleep kbye

86ccord
05-22-2009, 05:46 AM
wow bro.. thats tough.. sorry man, if i had anymoney to give i'd do it.. but im in between paychecks right now.. sorry.. but good luck to you mate!

AccordB20A
05-22-2009, 05:50 AM
if someone wants to buy my OEM 88-89 fogs off the car ill let them go for $150USD shipped complete as i needa make some cash to buy the car back.

A18A
05-22-2009, 05:51 AM
shit sux. I hope you get it back, even if you have to derego it so it will be worthless then buy it back cheap and stick your spare plates on it

Xybris
05-22-2009, 05:53 AM
^ Complete as in everything needed to install them?

88LXi68
05-22-2009, 06:05 AM
why not let it go to auction and pick it up for cheaper than $1800?

or get a credit card!

Tdurr
05-22-2009, 06:18 AM
credit card bro.

shit sucks big time. I feel ur pain. GL with getting it back!!!

Rendon LX-i
05-22-2009, 06:47 AM
well that BLOWS...damn bro...ill see how much i can give ya

Hazwan
05-22-2009, 06:56 AM
Wow sucks to hear that man. Hope everything goes well for you.

markmdz89hatch
05-22-2009, 07:00 AM
holy faak that blows.

I wouldn't hold out for the idea of picking it up at the auctions only for fear that someone else might want it and have the $$ to bid it up.

I wish you luck in rounding up this $$. I'd say give them a call and see if you can work out payment arrangements with the gov't so you can get your car back, and still pay them off. Even if it's with stupid interest, the 3G will still at least be back home.

87roach
05-22-2009, 07:30 AM
Whaat the fuck? I thought some cops around here were lame, but holy shit the takes the cake. That sucks man, I really hope you get it back.

mykwikcoupe
05-22-2009, 08:08 AM
Oh man thats super gay. I bet that hit you up side the head like tyson. How did you forget about a warrent issued to you? Hope it works out for you and dont be hesitant to beg everyone you know for greenery

frantik
05-22-2009, 08:26 AM
sux

Joay
05-22-2009, 09:09 AM
if someone wants to buy my OEM 88-89 fogs off the car ill let them go for $150USD shipped complete as i needa make some cash to buy the car back.
Folding or no? Does that include the switch / harness and all that jazz?

carotman
05-22-2009, 09:14 AM
7 days? Can't you take some kind of arangement?

Nafs Asdf
05-22-2009, 09:28 AM
Damn, that sucks big time!

Civic Accord Honda
05-22-2009, 12:11 PM
damn thats fucked... good luck on getting it back bro

AccordB20A
05-22-2009, 03:39 PM
^ Complete as in everything needed to install them?
yes brackets switch and pigtails. oh and the fogs

why not let it go to auction and pick it up for cheaper than $1800?

or get a credit card!
ill still have to pay the rest of the fines off anyway and bad credit will not allow a credit card

credit card bro.

shit sucks big time. I feel ur pain. GL with getting it back!!!
i have a grabd saved foier my motor rebuilt im going to have to do that.

well that BLOWS...damn bro...ill see how much i can give ya
cheers man

holy faak that blows.

I wouldn't hold out for the idea of picking it up at the auctions only for fear that someone else might want it and have the $$ to bid it up.

I wish you luck in rounding up this $$. I'd say give them a call and see if you can work out payment arrangements with the gov't so you can get your car back, and still pay them off. Even if it's with stupid interest, the 3G will still at least be back home.
yeah im trying to sort out another 800 so i can get it

Whaat the fuck? I thought some cops around here were lame, but holy shit the takes the cake. That sucks man, I really hope you get it back.
yeah well i guess i waited to long to pay my fines, mother fuckers

Oh man thats super gay. I bet that hit you up side the head like tyson. How did you forget about a warrent issued to you? Hope it works out for you and dont be hesitant to beg everyone you know for greenery
didnt even know there was a warrant to seize property out for me, silly ass's but i have moved lots.

Folding or no? Does that include the switch / harness and all that jazz?
no not folding fogs just straight yellow 88-89 ones that go in the bumper.

7 days? Can't you take some kind of arangement?
nah you cant talk to cops when they want money they seem to dont listen, their rules are THE RULES, to them i am another boy-racer. (NZ term for a car hoon)

damn thats fucked... good luck on getting it back bro
Indeed ill need the luck.

the video i took of the car driving onto the tow truck failed and im on dial up so no pics or vids sorry guys

Hazwan
05-22-2009, 06:43 PM
I had to post again, that sucks :( and how I've got this mad, angry feelings inside me. Good luck man.

Joay
05-22-2009, 07:35 PM
I don't know how the appeal system works over there, but a few of my friends have had stuff like this happen to them (albeit not quite as shitty). Like carotman said, you might be able to get an arrangement worked out. If you honestly didn't know about the warrant, you should be able to get a court date and at the very least get them to impound the car until you can pay for it.

At least that's how it'd work where I live. Best of luck G.

ghettogeddy
05-22-2009, 07:40 PM
ya in the states it would be an impound but not a 7 day auction lol its takes months for them to do that here

AccordB20A
05-22-2009, 09:58 PM
thanks to a couple of members here buying shit from me i may be able to buy the car back. which is good, i still have a 60USD shipped maplight for sale and as 150US shipped climate control system if anyone else wants to help.

Pico
05-22-2009, 10:20 PM
I'll try and see if I can help you out, but it depends on how much I have left after bills.

AccordB20A
05-22-2009, 11:41 PM
thanks to all the people who have bought parts off me today i now have 600 NZ in paypal, Im getting there!

turabaka
05-23-2009, 09:01 AM
How much for a Vigor grill? I'll paypal you now for it, and you can go nab one and ship it to me after all this cools down.

sucks about the car man.

MessyHonda
05-23-2009, 09:30 AM
yeah sucks about the car. you got anything cool to sale?

mykwikcoupe
05-23-2009, 09:34 AM
yeah sucks about the car. you got anything cool to sale?

dude, what the hell? youve been on the board 3 years and you have 17k posts? You have got to be the highest post counter on the entire Vbulletin site. Wow thats just amazing!!!

MessyHonda
05-23-2009, 10:31 AM
dude, what the hell? youve been on the board 3 years and you have 17k posts? You have got to be the highest post counter on the entire Vbulletin site. Wow thats just amazing!!!

huh? no a20a1 beats me....she got like 80k.....im going to hawaii to pay her a visit...lol.....i really want some jdm coupe window visors...i still got money in paypal...hurry up arron...hope it works out

w261w261
05-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Don't know how the legal system works there, but you should be able to buy yourself some time by launching a lawsuit. Do it yourself, find some paperwork and sue the jurisdiction for something. They'll put the sale on hold while they deal with you.

mykwikcoupe
05-23-2009, 12:31 PM
huh? no a20a1 beats me....she got like 80k.....im going to hawaii to pay her a visit...lol.....i really want some jdm coupe window visors...i still got money in paypal...hurry up arron...hope it works out

you mean mike thats not a she its a dude who dresses like a she. Hes the carb guru. If you ever have a question hes your guy. 80k and I havent seen a post in years it seems like. You must have found a way to hack your post counts

turabaka
05-23-2009, 12:49 PM
you mean mike thats not a she its a dude who dresses like a she. Hes the carb guru. If you ever have a question hes your guy. 80k and I havent seen a post in years it seems like. You must have found a way to hack your post counts

wat?

snoopyloopy
05-23-2009, 03:15 PM
damn man, that really does suck. i would buy something but i'm quite broke myself. but those hidden warrants will get you every time, though. might do you good to check every month or two just to make sure nothing new is showing up on your record that you don't know about. also, another thing to keep in mind is that (at least here in usa) the police are from executive branch of government and their only real purpose is to enforce law as written by legislative branch. any deals that are to be worked out will usually have to be done via the judicial branch.

AccordB20A
05-23-2009, 03:38 PM
How much for a Vigor grill? I'll paypal you now for it, and you can go nab one and ship it to me after all this cools down.

sucks about the car man.

if i can locate one all up including shipping is ~$65 last one i sold for 100 but they are never mint if thats okay with you there will always be small cracks in the trim pieces on the end.

turabaka
05-23-2009, 06:18 PM
sounds good man. Let me scrounge up the money and I'll send it to you.

w261w261
05-23-2009, 07:36 PM
If I could ask, what sort of violation ends up with them having a claim against your car? Here in the US, it's usually something from civil court, like unpaid parking tickets or unpaid taxes. But those are usually enforced by a different branch of the government, and wouldn't show up with something like a speeding bust.

Here in CT, Bridgeport has this car that cruises around, with two little cameras on each front fender. The cameras record license plates, which are (in real time) automatically run through the computer. Unpaid taxes, you get the boot immediately!

AccordB20A
05-23-2009, 08:44 PM
they said they have given me lots of chances to pay but i cannot as i do not have the money. i owe them 1600NZ in fines and now 200 for towing and storage. all they want is their money and they will sell your car to get it. its cause i left it too long. cant bargain with these assholes

MessyHonda
05-25-2009, 07:44 AM
any lucky yet?

speedpenguin
05-25-2009, 08:19 AM
Jeezus that is a bad night. I really hope you get your car back.

And I also hope you get your shit together and start prioritizing your bills over anything else. The man owns you as long as you're late with your dues.

2oodoor
05-25-2009, 12:12 PM

A20A1 just posted week before last and regarding the other comment what the hell man
A20A1 has contributed / arranged some of the most quality A20A1 knowledge base on the forums ..period.

As for meSSyhondA, biggest post whore ever (second biggest parts whore next to... ummm u LOL) , where have you been? I do admire Jesse's dedication and reverence to these cars though.:lol:

Sorry to hear about your trouble AccordB20A, I cant help any at the time but I do look forward to trades with you later on.

ghettogeddy
05-25-2009, 12:18 PM

im up there as well lol

2ndGenGuy
05-25-2009, 06:17 PM
FUCK dude!!!! That is super mega gay. I can't believe you only get 7 days!!! Can you trade the fine for jail time instead? I'd spend a week in the pokey before I'd let the car go. I wish I wasn't totally broke right now, I'd buy something from you.

MessyHonda
05-25-2009, 10:48 PM
A20A1 just posted week before last and regarding the other comment what the hell man, personally I don't care to hear it. Irrelevant
A20A1 has contributed / arranged some of the most quality A20A1 knowledge base on the forums ..period.

As for meSSyhondA, biggest post whore ever (second biggest parts whore next to... ummm u LOL) , where have you been? I do admire Jesse's dedication and reverence to these cars though.:lol:

Sorry to hear about your trouble AccordB20A, I cant help any at the time but I do look forward to trades with you later on.

yeah a20a1 is the carb guru....with out the carb stickys my dx would not be here

AccordB20A
05-26-2009, 01:44 AM
ok well today was a long day, Went up there managed to get a load of the $1771 from my grandmum and i payed the fine and the released the car back to me. so its not parked safe at home.
I have to pay my grandmother back for it too but yeah, it was a good wake up call.

In other good news i start a job tomorrow, yes I GOT A JOB oh my god whats happening, Im working in a tyre shop, Its only a trial for 2 weeks to see if im the man for the job so i have to be on my best behaviors... now how do you work these tyre machines?? lol

Another thing is when i got my car impounded on Friday they decided to green sticker my car, this means the WOF is voice cause there was problems the cop found when he inspected the car, blue number plate lights and a saggy bumper thats tied with wire, I spend all frigging afternoon running around trying to get the cops to let me off and remove the sticker but they fail and keep being assholes so i have to get a new wof from a TESTING STATION at twice the price of a normal wof as they need to remove the sticker and they check it harder. So my car still has its sticker and i cant drive it yet, YAY

Im Lucky my mate has a 1g legend he bought, got wof and reg on it today so im boring that until i can find the time to wof the accord, Going to be harder now that i have a full time job but maybe i can get her fixed in my lunch breaks lol

Bedtime for me, Long Long day and i have to get up early for work, Laters guys

speedpenguin
05-26-2009, 03:10 AM
What's wof?

I'm glad your car is safe. Congrats on the job, too.

Joay
05-26-2009, 05:13 AM
Warrant of Fitness, it's an inspection like we have here.
Congrats on getting your car back! G1 Legends are also the shit, my best friend used to have one (well, he still has it, but it'll never drive again) and they're awesome. Not a bad alternative to the 3G.

mykwikcoupe
05-26-2009, 06:58 AM
congrats on the job as well. Maybe just work long enough to pay the grandma back and get the little things fixed on the car. You dont want it to be so long you lose the impression in the couch youve worked so hard to biuld. WOF sounds gay there. In washington satet if it passes a sniffer test your good. I can be missing half the car, they dont care.

Rendon LX-i
05-26-2009, 07:50 AM
haha your going to be doing what i do...but i turn wreches to. as in brake jobs,LOB,rear end work...all the gay shit LOL....and i alot of farm work...BUt i do alot of pass tires. Its fun for awhile but gets boring. Good to hear you got her out man.

carotman
05-26-2009, 08:21 AM
Cool! it's awesome that your grandma lend you some money.

Now that you have the car back, sell me the Digi-Dash to source some money. You know it's going to be in good hands ;)

2ndGenGuy
05-26-2009, 08:37 AM
w00t congrats on the tyre job! Sounds like fun work. Beats the hell out of a desk job man. Lots of jobs get somewhat boring. But it's good to have a job where you're moving around doing stuff.

markmdz89hatch
05-26-2009, 08:50 AM
w00t congrats on the tyre job! Sounds like fun work. Beats the hell out of a desk job man. Lots of jobs get somewhat boring. But it's good to have a job where you're moving around doing stuff.

I hear you on that one John. I would love to trade in my 'business cas' costume for a dark blue suit with a white name patch on the shirt. ...if only it would pay the bills I'd do it in a heart-beat.

Congrats on the job, and a welcome home to your 3G. Glad to hear it worked out for you.

87roach
05-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Glad to hear you got the car back, and boots on the job too. I hope you pay off everything first! Then your free to do your rebuild...

turabaka
05-26-2009, 11:40 AM
congrats on the job as well. Maybe just work long enough to pay the grandma back and get the little things fixed on the car. You dont want it to be so long you lose the impression in the couch youve worked so hard to biuld. WOF sounds gay there. In washington satet if it passes a sniffer test your good. I can be missing half the car, they dont care.

lol same here. My emissions guy even lets me mess with my air/fuel mixture screws, and he knows I don't have egr either. All they check for is a cat, and a gas cap.

markmdz89hatch
05-26-2009, 11:50 AM
lol same here. My emissions guy even lets me mess with my air/fuel mixture screws, and he knows I don't have egr either. All they check for is a cat, and a gas cap.

but do they sniff your car for emissions?

turabaka
05-26-2009, 11:52 AM
but do they sniff your car for emissions?

yeah, but I get to mess with my air/fuel mixture in the line. I turn the screws on my weber all the way, so my emissions guy knows I'm cheating the tests.

mykwikcoupe
05-26-2009, 12:44 PM
we have to at least leave the grounds to modify anything. They check the gas cap for a tight seal and the sniffer test on the dyno. if I could get a diesel to pass with a2a03 emmisions I could rock that in my car and they wont care. Its more for the fee than the emissions I think. We only have certain counties that test anyways. If I live 5 miles further north i would have to get any emissions testing done. Boy that would be nice.

markmdz89hatch
05-26-2009, 01:49 PM
anyone know where to get the state limits on their tests? I want to know what the legal limit for CO, hydrocarbons, etc are so I can test & tune her before I bring it to get tested so I know if I'll pass or not.

turabaka
05-26-2009, 02:07 PM
anyone know where to get the state limits on their tests? I want to know what the legal limit for CO, hydrocarbons, etc are so I can test & tune her before I bring it to get tested so I know if I'll pass or not.

no idea dude. I never worried about it since with the weber I tested something like 2 hydrocarbons and .001% CO at idle.

2oodoor
05-26-2009, 02:15 PM
YaY to the good parts of the news, home sweet home

lostforawhile
05-26-2009, 02:45 PM
we have to at least leave the grounds to modify anything. They check the gas cap for a tight seal and the sniffer test on the dyno. if I could get a diesel to pass with a2a03 emmisions I could rock that in my car and they wont care. Its more for the fee than the emissions I think. We only have certain counties that test anyways. If I live 5 miles further north i would have to get any emissions testing done. Boy that would be nice.

I don't think a diesel has to have emissions. wouldn't that exempt you?

mykwikcoupe
05-26-2009, 04:09 PM
nope we have to get the diesels to pass as well. There limits are just a little higher

speedpenguin
05-26-2009, 04:56 PM

Limits are hard to come by on the internet (I did look, and I assume you did as well) but you should be able to take a voluntary test at any time. This test won't count whether you pass or fail, and they will give you the readings and limits.

Hash_man_Se_i
05-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Glad to hear things have worked out somewhat for the time being. Gotta love when family members are looking out for you and can help out. And congrats on the new job, hopefully it goes well.

AccordB20A
05-26-2009, 10:20 PM
just got home from work, not a bad job, but its nearly dark when i get to work and nearly dark when i get home, failure for having no time to do anything

ghettogeddy
05-26-2009, 10:32 PM
grats\

Hauntd ca3
05-27-2009, 01:21 AM
awesome news on both getting the car back and the job arron.
maybe i'll get my bits one day soon ;)
just wait til you get your first three piece truck split rim.
if it aint just right when you blow them up, they go BANG and people lose body parts.
but OSH says you have to blow tires up in a cage so you should be fine if you have one.
we just used to put them under the 4 post hoist and stand on the hoist to stay out the way.
it maybe a joe job, but it's a job none the less and it'll get you off the dole

carotman
05-27-2009, 05:38 AM
just got home from work, not a bad job, but its nearly dark when i get to work and nearly dark when i get home, failure for having no time to do anything

Yup, that's why having a job eats most of your time. Wait until you have kids haha.

markmdz89hatch
05-27-2009, 06:12 AM
Yup, that's why having a job eats most of your time. Wait until you have kids haha.

:werd: two kids, a 60 hr/wk job with a 1hr 15min commute each way leaves no time for the 3G. No sleep due to all-night'ers in the garage ftw!

Tomisimo
05-27-2009, 08:38 AM
ya tell me about it Mark.. :D end get on AIM, finally got it working today.

Aaron, I'm glad everything worked out, I know how this shit pound you down, but thats life, had such happening to me as well, kinda.

MessyHonda
05-27-2009, 11:47 PM
yay...nice to have it back