PDA

View Full Version : Florida / Georgia Area

chillphillyphil
05-24-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm in Jacksonville, Fl , looking for some local 3geezers ;p :Owned2:

lostforawhile
05-24-2009, 04:39 PM
how far is jacksonville from Moultrie Georgia? we had a meet in florida a few years ago we have south georgia and north florida members,

chillphillyphil
05-24-2009, 04:47 PM
139 mi apart we are - not too far!

lostforawhile
05-24-2009, 04:49 PM
139 mi apart we are - not too far!

now if my car was running,lots to do and no time or money,really time to get busy on it, i've made tons of parts but haven't had time to work on it

chillphillyphil
05-24-2009, 04:55 PM
i think we're all in that boat right now - no worries.

mushroom_toy
05-24-2009, 06:36 PM
We already tried to do a meet...and unfortunately I dont think its gonna happen between ga and fl people. nobody can ever decide on a date, destination, etc.

chillphillyphil
05-24-2009, 06:51 PM
I wasn't necessarily looking for a meet - just some locals - e can work all that out sometime. Alot of tuner events. I just want to know people we can locally trade with.

lostforawhile
05-24-2009, 07:09 PM
We already tried to do a meet...and unfortunately I dont think its gonna happen between ga and fl people. nobody can ever decide on a date, destination, etc.we've done it before i drove 8 hours to make it to the last one

86ccord
05-24-2009, 07:38 PM
hey lost you need your parts? lol err body come to savannah!!! LOL

Vanilla Sky
05-24-2009, 08:20 PM
I'm down in Palatka. I have a buttload of 3geez stuff that I'm wanting to get rid of. Just common parts, but I want to get my place cleaned up.

labeledsk8r
05-24-2009, 09:45 PM
ocala checking in but no more 3g LOL so im kinda a useless member

2oodoor
05-25-2009, 12:24 PM
we've done it before i drove 8 hours to make it to the last one

wha? get lost?? '
lol.. just picking at ya, hell I just about did that going to that meet last month myself, up to mushrooms place

hey hiil billy chill philly phil , thee is a lot of activity up towards the brunswick area for tuners :lol::rofl: seriously, major events and dyno test n tunes.

chillphillyphil
05-25-2009, 04:38 PM
wha? get lost?? '
lol.. just picking at ya, hell I just about did that going to that meet last month myself, up to mushrooms place

hey hiil billy chill philly phil , thee is a lot of activity up towards the brunswick area for tuners :lol::rofl: seriously, major events and dyno test n tunes.

funny guy

chillphillyphil
05-25-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm down in Palatka. I have a buttload of 3geez stuff that I'm wanting to get rid of. Just common parts, but I want to get my place cleaned up.

Any wheels? bumpers? what do you have?

Vanilla Sky
05-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Several rear bumpers, but no good fronts. I have a good bunch of 13" steel wheels, but that's about all there. Lots of other stuff, though.

chillphillyphil
05-25-2009, 05:35 PM
well if you ever get a chance to make a list - be glad to see it.

Vanilla Sky
05-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Well, I have 4 sedans I've been pulling parts from over the years. I have a spare coupe, but I'm not really parting it out, wanting to get it gone as one whole car, perhaps a race car for someone.

One sedan I have, I'll take $150 OBO, body has rust at the rear, the suspension needs work, but the motor runs pretty well if it had a distributor. When I say "best offer," I mean the best offer you make that doesn't require me to haul it off myself. Front bodywork isn't that bad, needs sanding and paint, has some surface rust in a couple of places.

For individual parts, it's better to ask if I have it. I've been hoarding parts for my own builds, so I may have it and not really know it.

chillphillyphil
05-25-2009, 07:23 PM
Well, I have 4 sedans I've been pulling parts from over the years. I have a spare coupe, but I'm not really parting it out, wanting to get it gone as one whole car, perhaps a race car for someone.

One sedan I have, I'll take $150 OBO, body has rust at the rear, the suspension needs work, but the motor runs pretty well if it had a distributor. When I say "best offer," I mean the best offer you make that doesn't require me to haul it off myself. Front bodywork isn't that bad, needs sanding and paint, has some surface rust in a couple of places.

For individual parts, it's better to ask if I have it. I've been hoarding parts for my own builds, so I may have it and not really know it.

You're only an hour away - I'm sure i'll need something at some point. Thanks man - good to meet ya.

Vanilla Sky
05-25-2009, 08:29 PM
I do need to make a junkyard run up there soon. Have you been to the yard on Normandy? We should make it a trip.

chillphillyphil
05-26-2009, 09:08 PM
I do need to make a junkyard run up there soon. Have you been to the yard on Normandy? We should make it a trip.

i'll let you know when my 3g is road ready - sounds good. I goto junkyards for fun - saw a crx converted into an off-road monstor! pics soon! Never been to normandy one - i wanna check it out.

2oodoor
05-27-2009, 03:42 AM
funny guy

thank you sir! oh and welcome!

SiR
05-29-2009, 03:54 PM
Is there really a meet going to happen in Florida?

chillphillyphil
05-29-2009, 04:33 PM
Still looking for everyone to check in - greeting then later on meeting, glad to see ur in the area tho.

russ_512
05-29-2009, 06:03 PM
yo if yall done a meet in GA i could maybe come down from SC :)

Vanilla Sky
06-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I wish there were enough people that would drive to my place for a work day. I have access to a parking lot across the street that we can use, and a pretty big yard for living in town. My issue is that I'm an hour from the nearest members, and I don't have a running 3gee myself. I think that's part of my issue, I have no motivation to get the car running. If I had car buddies around here, my car would have been fixed long ago. The few guys I know that are into cars bought them. One has all of his parts installed for him, the other just trades around until he gets what he wants. No one here turns wrenches.

Civic Accord Honda
06-07-2009, 08:28 PM

if i had the money for gas and stuff id be on my way out there for that sedan!!

labeledsk8r
06-07-2009, 08:55 PM
I wish there were enough people that would drive to my place for a work day. I have access to a parking lot across the street that we can use, and a pretty big yard for living in town. My issue is that I'm an hour from the nearest members, and I don't have a running 3gee myself. I think that's part of my issue, I have no motivation to get the car running. If I had car buddies around here, my car would have been fixed long ago. The few guys I know that are into cars bought them. One has all of his parts installed for him, the other just trades around until he gets what he wants. No one here turns wrenches.

if id EVER get a damn weekend off id be out there with the civic asap, and i think andrews still talking about comeing out there to rummage threw your parts for his coupe

Vanilla Sky
06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
You're both welcome to come up. We can't use the parking lot for heavy wrenching, but it can be used for parking and light stuff. During the summer, we all use it when we need extra parking.

chillphillyphil
06-08-2009, 07:57 PM
I feel for you - but atleast you have a 92 camaro.

SZfiftyfour
06-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I be down for a meet or something. My accord is dead right now though. I just cleaned out my garage today and moved the 2g inside. Would have done that sooner but i had someone elses stuff in there and had to wait. So anyway, now i can works on it without dying of heat stroke w00t! If only i had a window AC unit I'd be ballin.

markmdz89hatch
06-23-2009, 08:15 AM
hey all you south-east guys.

....time to make a road-trip for a good cause:

http://www.3geez.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69425

Stancil1216
07-01-2009, 09:45 PM
why dont y'all do it in atl? at the varsity? thats where all my prelude budies have there meets?

mushroom_toy
07-01-2009, 09:48 PM
why dont y'all do it in atl? at the varsity? thats where all my prelude budies have there meets?

There are quite a few of us who go to Varsity meets all the time. :)

Stancil1216
07-01-2009, 09:58 PM
There are quite a few of us who go to Varsity meets all the time. :)

well sorry... kinda new to 3geez. and would like to see whats up with some meets... haven't been to a lot but I'm going to get back in to them again. and now since i got another car that apparently is popular. Im going to fix it up for my girl cause see needs a ride.. and got mine for $250... and it just rolled over to 240k miles...