PDA

View Full Version : New car

88Lxi Guy
05-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Went and picked up my accord sat and it made it 15miles before the head gasket blew. I am rebuilding the motor next Friday i have picks i just need to get them on here. It will happen soon. but i only payed $700 i have the original bill of sale from Honda in 1988 and the guy payed $15,099 for it i also have the window sticker from 1988 and the owners manual and the warranty book, also have the cruse control tag that hung on the mirror about how to use it. and the delivery papers from were they deliver it to the guys house in 1988. also it has the armrest counsel and all the stickers are still perfect that are on the under side of the hood.

Joay
05-28-2009, 01:43 AM
Well that's cool that you have all the OG stuff, but it's hard to ignore a head gasket failure after fifteen miles. I hope the dude at least told you it was about to go... since you're not in a rage I'm guessing you knew. Good luck, post pics!

88Lxi Guy
05-28-2009, 11:44 AM
He didn't tell me but i was going to rebuild the motor ne way so its no big deal i hope to have picks up today of all my stuff.