PDA

View Full Version : New Honda owner/member from the US of A!!!

Connor_LX-i
05-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Whaaaaat's up everybody?
Well, I turned 16 back in march...and my first vehicle was a brand new 4x4 Jeep...which was exactly what I wanted, the ULTIMATE offroader. Well, about a month ago I told my mom that I had always wanted a car too, and that I wanted something rather cheap so I could work on it a lot, and if I messed it up...it wasn't a huge deal. Well, when I got back from the beach yesterday, she handed me the keys to a 1989 Honda Accord LX-i!!! WOOOT!!! It has 65k miles on it, needs a paint job, BUT EVERYTHING WORKS!! It's and automatic, but heck it's something I can mess around with for awhile and learn off of. I have been checking around on the web for car related stuff, and found this AWESOME website! I have never worked on a car, so I figured I gotta ask some experts!!

A little personal info:
I live in the (insert smart ass sarcastic comment here) state of Alabama. I'm a junior next year in high school, and I'm active in sports. I like to hang out with friends, and have a passion for training for football. When I graduate I want to join the Army...but I'm enjoying life right now.

So, that's me! Let's hear it from you!

Hazwan
05-30-2009, 04:50 PM
:welcome: and pics of the car!

chillphillyphil
05-30-2009, 05:05 PM
:-) hehe.

Connor_LX-i
05-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I want to put pictures of it up so bad, but my dang digital camera got broke about 2 weeks ago, so all I have to take pictures right now is my cellphone, and I don't think I can upload from there...it sucks.....I should be able to get a hold of a camera in the next couple of days and get some on though...and thanks for the welcome guys!

russ_512
05-30-2009, 05:44 PM
WELCOME future fellow soilder.

im in the south carolina national guard!!!!

Pico
05-30-2009, 05:53 PM
:welcome:

Connor_LX-i
05-30-2009, 06:12 PM
WELCOME future fellow soilder.

im in the south carolina national guard!!!!

Awesome!!! and we have pretty much the same car too!!! :rockon:
thanks for the welcomes guys

Rendon LX-i
05-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Glad to have you

86ccord
05-30-2009, 07:30 PM
welcome yo, so how you likin the vtec a20?

hehe..:kekeke:

russ_512
05-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Awesome!!! and we have pretty much the same car too!!! :rockon:
thanks for the welcomes guys

what color is yours, body and inside

Connor_LX-i
05-30-2009, 09:12 PM
not sure of the exact colors, but the outside is some kind of beach sand color, with a beige pinstripe...inside is all red (first thing I'm gonna do is paint it, re-upholster it, and put new wheels and tires on it). I'm thinking about going for a silverish color

Civic Accord Honda
05-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Welcome!

russ_512
05-31-2009, 08:46 AM
not sure of the exact colors, but the outside is some kind of beach sand color, with a beige pinstripe...inside is all red (first thing I'm gonna do is paint it, re-upholster it, and put new wheels and tires on it). I'm thinking about going for a silverish color

o yea mines red with black and brown interior. cant wait to see pics