PDA

View Full Version : wow, key raped my car!

accordion89
06-11-2009, 07:44 PM
WTF? who? why? when? someone keyed my crappy paint car! :(

Now my attention is on my 3g again! i was putting most of my time in my road bicycle, but now my attention is on my accord!

2ndGenGuy
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
People are fucking assholes. Sorry to hear about your car man, that's really lame. :( Hey you should come down to the Portland Meet!

danny nr crew
06-11-2009, 08:51 PM
wow sucks whod u piss off
i hate people who mess with others cars its jus not right

mykwikcoupe
06-11-2009, 10:19 PM
yeah what did the car do to deserve that type of abuse? I think ppeople who abuse cars should get run over like christine. seriously though sorry to hear it. Got pics of the carnage? maybe someone walked by too closely and rubbed a key or hanging chain by it?

accordion89
06-11-2009, 11:56 PM
didnt piss anyone off that i know, its weird that anyone would do that, i know it was keyed because it goes with the fenderflare all the way to the back :/

im not as pissed about it, because i still have inflated tires

I dont have the funds to do this but i was looking at camo vinyl wraps,

http://www.blog.powersportswraps.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/cam2.jpg

MessyHonda
06-11-2009, 11:59 PM
man that sucks...hope they dont do it again....i would be pissed...hope its not that bad

accordion89
06-12-2009, 12:01 AM
its ok, my paints already shot, just pisses me off :)

russ_512
06-12-2009, 09:25 AM
sorry to hear about your car.......i like that camo wrap.

gp02a0083
06-12-2009, 12:26 PM
its gonna be a PIA getting a full body vinyl on the car , granted out 3 geez have boxy lines

heh that pict reminds me of the Evo group in TXR-3

charliekuney
06-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Someone backed into my car in a parking lot, so my front bumper is all f*cked up, and they didn't even bother to leave a note...

lostforawhile
06-12-2009, 04:16 PM
it's happening a lot lots of anti import car things right now, it's all the imports fault that the american car companies are failing.

A18A
06-12-2009, 04:56 PM
thats gay, i wouldn't bother repainting it (any time soon) though, cause it will probably just happen again :(

Dr_Snooz
06-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Sorry to hear that. Sometimes people just tear stuff up for no reason. I think the wrap is cool though.

89lxisedan
06-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Someone backed into my car in a parking lot, so my front bumper is all f*cked up, and they didn't even bother to leave a note...

something similar happened to me only back bumper adn no note but two exhaust tip marks in the bumper

and sorry aboput the keying at least they didn't get your tires like has happened to me five times now

Civic Accord Honda
06-12-2009, 08:55 PM

yeah i know that feeling.. happened to my 3g as well more then once too...

race12001
06-12-2009, 10:05 PM
yea i had some one back into mine when i was 16 tore the rear up tool forever to find a trunk lid but i dont think it would have been as bad if they would have just left a note. then last yea the same thing happened to a friend os mine in the sam parking lot, i watched the guy do it he looked right at me then drove off. thank god i got his tags otherwise he would have been in the same boat as me.

'A20A3'
07-07-2009, 08:34 AM
lots of anti import car things right now, it's all the imports fault that the american car companies are failing.

no, it's THEIR fault for building piece of shit cars for so long and expecting the general population to stay retarded. i never bought or owned a domestic, and i probably wont. i cant justify buying something that breaks on a weekly basis and gets terrible gas mileage. not to mention buying something that has terrible resale value. it's not a good idea, and thats why honda/toyota/nissan have taken over. they have reliability and economy and so much more.

i mean shit, look at our old accords. we have some features that ford didnt come out with until like 2000 :lol:

russiankid
07-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Nothing you can do. I went to the movies with my cousin one night near his house, came out to a door ding on the drivers side on the BMW. I was pissed as hell because I parked far away from all the cars like I always do, yet some twinkle toe cock sucking faggot decided to park next to it.

Civic Accord Honda
07-07-2009, 11:23 AM
Nothing you can do. I went to the movies with my cousin one night near his house, came out to a door ding on the drivers side on the BMW. I was pissed as hell because I parked far away from all the cars like I always do, yet some twinkle toe cock sucking faggot decided to park next to it.

everytime some bitch in a suv door dings me i leave a bigger dent in there suv ;)

conozo
07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Most of the vandalism like this happens for no reason at all. Probably just some kids trying to be cool to their friends by getting away with something.

lostforawhile
07-07-2009, 01:15 PM
no, it's THEIR fault for building piece of shit cars for so long and expecting the general population to stay retarded. i never bought or owned a domestic, and i probably wont. i cant justify buying something that breaks on a weekly basis and gets terrible gas mileage. not to mention buying something that has terrible resale value. it's not a good idea, and thats why honda/toyota/nissan have taken over. they have reliability and economy and so much more.

i mean shit, look at our old accords. we have some features that ford didnt come out with until like 2000 :lol:
I was being sarcastic, a lot of people will blame the imports first though.

jasonrebellion
07-07-2009, 01:52 PM
wow..when i first saw camo vinyl wrap I was like WHOA REDNECK!..then I saw that S2000..that shit looks hot......i don't know how that would look on a 3G though...kinda makes the S2000 look like a snake

Ayeobe
07-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Our car has stuff ford didnt have till 2000? Heh, but the shit like Cruise and such dont work in fords, even from 2004. I can hit my cruise button and get results, but i dont see a 2004 Focus doing so. As my causin said: Its got tons of options.. but none of them work!

As for the dings.. some idiot parked close to my car, to the point where i could barely open my door. Sadly, when i slamed my door to his, it fucked up my black plastic trim peice.... So i wrote IDIOT across his window, in big letters, so he could read it from inside. With a greasy finger.

And for parkinglot carnage, ive been prety lucky, despite being the victem of such a thing. Someone ran into my front fender, thankfully missing the door. Im sure it was a Cavy, Champagne, but he hit my rubber trim, wich kept the fender in shape despite the dent for the most part. All i had to do was pull it back out, and it didnt show.. though its still lifted a bit at the top, and vibrates from time to time.. pisses me off.

But damn, maybe a bit of touch up paint for the key marks? I hate people who mess cars up for no damn reason....

SOHC
07-14-2009, 11:13 AM

I know the feeling, I had someone back into my 3g with a truck that had a trailer hitch, my Drivers side headlight was pushed under my hood and bent to shit.

No note, no insurance nothing, left to repair it myself.

2ndGenGuy
07-14-2009, 11:17 AM
I know the feeling, I had someone back into my 3g with a truck that had a trailer hitch, my Drivers side headlight was pushed under my hood and bent to shit.

No note, no insurance nothing, left to repair it myself.

That kind of thing is why I park all the way at the back of the parking lot away from other cars, next to curbs, and far away from anywhere that someone could possibly hit me... I'd rather walk than have to fix my car.

SOHC
07-14-2009, 11:26 AM
that was the first time I decided to park close to the doors, Big Mistake. I learnt my lesson.

Hazwan
07-14-2009, 01:06 PM
That kind of thing is why I park all the way at the back of the parking lot away from other cars, next to curbs, and far away from anywhere that someone could possibly hit me... I'd rather walk than have to fix my car.

But then theres always an idiot who feels like parking next to you for some reason.

2ndGenGuy
07-14-2009, 01:26 PM
But then theres always an idiot who feels like parking next to you for some reason.

Gah! I know, I want to cut those bitches too.