PDA

View Full Version : 4th Gen Dash?

Money Pit
06-15-2009, 06:48 PM
What would it take to intall a dash out of a 4th gen accord I have one just randomly sitting in my garage dont even remember where I got it I think one of my friends left it here lol.

84Accord
06-16-2009, 12:09 AM
a lot of cutting most likely. the curve of it, along with the width and height is completely different. you'd also have to worry about the heater vents, blower, and the mounting points of the dash.

labeledsk8r
06-16-2009, 12:29 AM
sell it off becuse its just not worth it almost nothing will match up includeing HAVC, vents, gauges, glovebox, stearing colum. etc try to sell it off to get some moneys and cleanup and respray the stocko

Civic Accord Honda
06-16-2009, 12:39 AM
u can mod the climate controls to work so i would keep thos that is if urs is not a dx

thegreatdane
06-16-2009, 02:22 AM
I dont know but try it out to see how far off it is.
most likely you need to make brackets to bolt it in with and you probably need to cut parts of it off and adapt it with fiberglass to make it fit the door panels and up against the windshield and around the steering-column. Which means you will have to wrap it in some fabric to make it look nice. there may be some sorting out to do with the heater controls too if the heater channels even remain functional.