PDA

View Full Version : windshield wiper problems

danny nr crew
06-21-2009, 05:45 PM
ok this is how it goes i was at my friends garage jus parked with my car on right well then all of a sudden my windshield wipers jus go off and the switch isnt even turned on and now the only way to stop them is if i take of the wiper washer fuse on bottom so if anyone knows anything about this could u help

Bluntman
06-21-2009, 06:03 PM
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=1988+honda+accord+headlamp+switch&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=bmK8SfKTNd2etwej1434Cw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title
Could be something to do with the Multi function switch.

import racer
06-22-2009, 10:00 AM
Check the ground block behind drives headlight,it could be a bad connection.I had this happen to me my wipers would go on when i turned on my lights,drove me crazy til i found it.

danny nr crew
06-22-2009, 04:22 PM
so is that the ground that goes from the valve cover to the fram or is it somewhere i havent seen before?

import racer
06-22-2009, 05:02 PM
There are I think 6 ground wires connected together,there is aplastic cover over them right next to the washer bottle.

danny nr crew
06-22-2009, 05:50 PM
ok i found them but once i get to them wat should i do and also is it normal that the plug has like slim in it or goo i dont know wat it is
also wat i noticed was that in the morning when i started the car the wipers didnt go off but when i started the car after school they did it again