PDA

View Full Version : Attn Everybody!!!

Mike89Accordcom
10-01-2002, 03:37 PM
You Guys need to make your pictures smaller, and use the frame option in photoshop and just frame your car, so that way we don't get grass, and backround, etc. Only put your car, so that way it's less picture, and people with dial up can see faster! This goes for everybody, and if you don't do that, I will delete the pics untill you make them the right size, and frame them!! I'm doing this for all you dial up peeps! It makes sense. Unless you are posting a pic that has a cool backround, or if you took your car somewhere for the backround, then that's fine. I get tired of seeing these pics of cars that are so small, and huge ass crap in the backround. If you don't understand what I mean, here is a pic to show you how it should be done, this pic was a lot bigger, but framed it,

http://www.89accord.com/special/89accord22.jpg

89AccordNate
10-01-2002, 05:15 PM
Not everyone has the capability to crop pictures, some people are clueless, so your wasting your time.

Nate.

Mike89Accordcom
10-01-2002, 06:04 PM
Well I'm making it known, that's the way they got to be!

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›
10-01-2002, 06:15 PM
Hey dude~! any news with sale of the car??u had mention that some dudes u know were gonna take a look at it!

OldSchoolSwap
10-01-2002, 09:05 PM
I don't have any software that can do that nor do i have photoshop. Sorry! Get a damn DSL line like every NORMAL human!!!:flip:

GreenMachine
10-01-2002, 09:37 PM
:lol

Mike89Accordcom
10-02-2002, 01:33 AM
Well most peopld have DSL or Cable, but some still don't. My main point is, is to just have people frame there images.

GDGuy11B
10-02-2002, 04:01 AM
does that go for Jim too? cause he takes great pictures, and the background is just as appealing as his car..was.

OldSchoolSwap
10-02-2002, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Mr89AccordLXI
just have people frame there images.
How do i do that? I just learned how to shut down my computer properly the other day!:help:

Jims 86LXI HB
10-02-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by GDGuy11B
does that go for Jim too? cause he takes great pictures, and the background is just as appealing as his car..was.

Thank you for the compliment. Though in a true sense you don't alway's want your subject to have it's spotlight stolen away by the background. But sometimes accidently breaking that rule does work.

I get the idea that he's refering to a lingo that he uses at work. I think he's after a limit on the dimensions of our images and a like reduction in total file size. I for one have had a really hard time editing and cropping images to stay within the board's own 50K limit, I've had to abandon several images that I could not get to below 50K. 50K sucks, I need at least 200k to show pictures well.

Any comment's Mike?

Mike89Accordcom
10-02-2002, 03:00 PM
That's a nice pic, and if you want the grass and stuff in there fine. I also when taking pics usually go for neat backrounds. But will keep a close eye on peoples pics.

2Fast_Fiero
10-02-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Jims 86LXI HB

Thank you for the compliment. Though in a true sense you don't alway's want your subject to have it's spotlight stolen away by the background. But sometimes accidently breaking that rule does work.

I get the idea that he's refering to a lingo that he uses at work. I think he's after a limit on the dimensions of our images and a like reduction in total file size. I for one have had a really hard time editing and cropping images to stay within the board's own 50K limit, I've had to abandon several images that I could not get to below 50K. 50K sucks, I need at least 200k to show pictures well.

Any comment's Mike?

Yo Jim, is that your car man? If so DAYUM!!! Thats very nice!

OldSchoolSwap
10-02-2002, 04:42 PM
I must agree with Jim! :werd:

Accord7SE_i
10-02-2002, 06:55 PM
WHAT IS PHOTO SHOP?

Mike89Accordcom
10-02-2002, 07:15 PM
Adobe Photoshop? Look online, lol.