PDA

View Full Version : Just getting a feel... many aftermarket parts

maka_RTH
06-29-2009, 08:45 PM
So yeah, my project that I've always dreamed of completing.., I may never be able to complete (time/money issues), and so I'm considering parting out all my stuff. I just want to get a feel for some of the things I'd have to sell before I make a final decision. All items are used unless noted otherwise. Some items that would be up for sale:

revalved bilsteins w/ ground control coilovers (full set)
tokico blues w/ h&r's (full set)
prelude adjustable upper control arms (ready to go on the accord)
rear se-i disc brakes (would include slotted rotors front/rear w/ pads, all slightly used and surface rust due to sitting for 2 years).
regeared tranny (integra 1-4, stock 5th)
ACT clutch (HA2-HDSS)
DC Sports header
DC Sports front strut tower bar
rear strut tower bar
tie rod bars (custom made)
Adjustable cam gear
stage 1 reground camshaft
stage 2 reground camshaft
MSD blaster 2 coil
Carbon Fiber hood (new)
AEBS intake manifold (b-series, need to drill one hole to match up to A20, new)
Xenon body kit (new)
spare head in good condition
fairly new Dynomax superturbo 2.25" w/ dual outlet tip
"test pipe"
clear bumper lights
h4 housings....

that's all I can really think of for now. In addition, I'd obviously have many other parts I could take off the car, if needed. If you are interested in any of these parts, please PM me, as I try to decide if I will be parting it all out. I hate to do it, but w/ time and money, I don't know if I'll be able to complete this project that I've been working on for years.

maka_RTH
06-30-2009, 10:02 PM
I remembered a couple more that I'd have:

a set of techna-fit stainless steel braided brake lines (4wheel disc brakes)
mean-green high-output alternator
se-i cupholders

please remember that I have not yet decided to part it out, I need to find out if a deal will go through before I can make that decision. Once I find out I will come up with prices for everything and list them (some items may be auctioned due to demand/rarity of the parts). It may take about a week before I find out about the deal, but as soon as I know, you'll know.

maka_RTH
07-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Update: I've just found out about the deal. It's not official yet until we sign papers, but I should be getting a 2000 'Lude, the only sad part about the deal, is I won't have room for the Accord still as a project. So, I will be parting it out (pending the signing of papers), but by the time I start pricing everything and listing it, they'll be signed, so yeah. It will be a sad farewell to the Accord, my first love of cars, but I'm sticking with the Honda blood through and through!

maka_RTH
07-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Alright, sorry I still haven't posted stuff up for sale yet. It's been a very busy week, but today I got some parts pulled off the accord, pics will prolly be coming on Monday, after I clean the dust off them *ahem*. Possibly prices will go up tomorrow, with pics added on Monday. Sorry once again I've been mia for a few days.