PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy rebuilt carbs

zack_attack2010
07-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Hey, sorry this is the 2nd thread i have posted about my damn carburetor, i was originally planning on getting mine rebuilt but that plan fell through, so now im planning on buying a rebuilt carburetor, i found a couple sites but the best one i found is carburetorexchange.com, its the cheapest and its all on waranty, i think is the exact carb i need, does anybody agree?:

http://www.carburetorexchange.com/plp/search.php?year=1987&man_id=11&man_model_id=344

and yeah if anybody knows of a better site, like cheaper or almost the same price as this but had a good experience with it let me know, i plan on ordering tomorrow, THANKS!!!!:cheers:

accordion89
07-01-2009, 08:01 PM
I went shucks to see if i could get a webber kit, they didnt have it of course

lostforawhile
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey, sorry this is the 2nd thread i have posted about my damn carburetor, i was originally planning on getting mine rebuilt but that plan fell through, so now im planning on buying a rebuilt carburetor, i found a couple sites but the best one i found is carburetorexchange.com, its the cheapest and its all on waranty, i think is the exact carb i need, does anybody agree?:

http://www.carburetorexchange.com/plp/search.php?year=1987&man_id=11&man_model_id=344

and yeah if anybody knows of a better site, like cheaper or almost the same price as this but had a good experience with it let me know, i plan on ordering tomorrow, THANKS!!!!:cheers:importcarbs.com

zack_attack2010
07-01-2009, 08:12 PM
I went shucks to see if i could get a webber kit, they didnt have it of course

Yeah im not going to get any aftermarket carb, im just sticking with the OEM part, cause every mechanic i have talked to says its a pain in the ass to get those things running and they will never work 100%, and i dont feel like having to match up vaccum hoses and mess around with adapter plates, i just want to be able to bolt it on and put on my factory airbox assembly, lol, im not really worried about any performance on a 98HP automatic accord, lmao:)

accordion89
07-01-2009, 08:18 PM
my stock one hase a float prob, id like to have more room!

MessyHonda
07-02-2009, 01:06 AM
you just need to find a good tunner....my dx still runs like shit