PDA

View Full Version : The 4Gen accord

THEBlakAcc
10-01-2002, 05:14 PM
I'm looking to see if any of you guys outthere have looked at the 90-93 accords(especially the 2dr EX & SE) for possible additions to our 3G accord.
Specifically the power doorlocks, that seem to see similiar in dimensions but would req some mods.
And how about the rear side panels that came with grabbars on each side.
And has anybody thought of the addition to powerseats...the only seats i know that came power were the 94-98 Accord seats, that are the same as the 90-93 just that they were power. And that they would fit in the 3g accord but with the seat rail modification and proper electrical adaption.

Anyway just lookin' for input and ideas on were to go next.
Peace!

DBMaster
10-01-2002, 06:07 PM
The 2 door 4G Accords had the same style of door lock as the 4 doors. What I mean is that they had the "button" type at the top of the door panel rather than the "flip" type like on the 3G 2 door. The 3G 4 door had the "button" type locks as well.

I personally find it annoying that my car came with all the goodies, but Honda didn't see fit to equip the 2 door cars with even an option for power locks. Since it is usually just me in the car it's not a huge deal, but everyone who rides in my car is so used to power locks that they forget to lock the passenger door shich means I either have to wait until they get out to do it, or I have to remind them.

carotman
10-01-2002, 07:56 PM
The sedan power locks with work on the coupe