PDA

View Full Version : "vacum situation sucks" NEED HELP! "Please"

wayne59
07-21-2009, 08:05 PM
hello gentleman,
my daughter has a 1991 honda accord with EFI. she went to have it smog insp. and it did not pass for modified vacum.there is no sticker on the hood,and every diagram i have checked on theinternet is different.there is a sol. mounted on the firewall on rear of motor one end goes to intake(2 outlet one capped)cant find were other end goes,there is another line comming from air intake to a metal line to the front of the right fender it "T s" off one end physicaley goes into the fender the other line someone stuck a screw:wtf:,if anyone knows were these lines should be routed you would have my utmost respect!!!!:cheers:Thank you

88Lxi Guy
07-21-2009, 09:21 PM
the one on the top of the intake on the left goes into a black cilynder on the back of the fire wall. check that if not working you can give me a call and i see if i can help you. 5022717718

LX-incredible
07-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Submodel? Auto or manual? Was the car originally sold in california?

We're mostly about the pre-1990 accords here, but I may have the vacuum diagram you're looking for.

wayne59
07-22-2009, 01:09 AM
it is automatic yes its californian im not into hona myself im a domestic motors man myself but thank god you guys are out there i had no were else to turn without doeing out the duckets and thanks to bushconomics i was laid off a few months ago and that could hurt

Civic Accord Honda
07-22-2009, 01:34 AM
could post some pics of the vac lines? would be easier to see which line is which

1987AccordLx-i
07-22-2009, 11:41 AM
could post some pics of the vac lines? would be easier to see which line is which

i agree... if you could post some pictures of the modifications we can help out more