PDA

View Full Version : my car $1000.00

wickedaccord
07-22-2009, 08:03 PM
hey guys, my lil bro is finished with the accord. he's treasured it long enough and dont have room for it anymore. we've done a few projects over the years and we just dont have room for the accord. as of now the car currently does not have a motor. we will sell the shell with no motor, no steering wheel and no wheels for 1k obo. the shell will come with cf hood, rear disc conversion (brakes are hawk pads practically brand new), camber kit, DC Strut car, gauges, place racing engine mounts, shift linkage, axles and wiring harness. my lil bro converted the car to obd1. the car will pretty much come with everything except for the engine, ecu, wheels and steering wheel. if you need a tranny, he will sell his b16 LSD cable tranny for 600 dollars extra. this tranny is VERY rare and usually sells for 800 but we will let it go for $600 firm. the only real bad thing about the car is the engine bay seams will need to be welded due to stress and a minor ding by the passenger door. other than that, the car is straight and still drives smoothe. heck before we retired it, the last set up we had in it was a jdm TYPE-R motor (ported head) supercharged @ 9psi hondata tuned at 264whp and it still beat a modded 2006 STi. regardless i think for $1000 dollars it's a steal. hopefully someone can continue it's legacy. nothing has really changed for the car so if you do a search you might find pix of it. otherwise, email me or pm me and i will send pix. thanks

:bow: jon