PDA

View Full Version : TX: Aug 22 GYMKHANA @ Mineral Wells

89NinjaAccordLX
07-23-2009, 04:08 PM
http://www.unitythroughsport.info/images/gymkhana/media/cloudgymkhana.jpg

Everyone had a blast so they're doing it again!

Sep 19 2009
9:00 am - Tech. inspections begin
10:00 am - First timed run

Registration will be $40.00
(if there is enough interest the competition class will be reopened)

Make preregistration payment via PayPal to:
[email protected]
(include your name and your vehicle in the payment somewhere)

Depending on the number of people registered by Aug 20th, CloudFactory may decide at that point to refund all money and postpone the event until the following month.

For those who participated in the last event, small changes to the course will be made. The stopping box is history and an "around and through" gate will be in its place.

KaMiKaZeE
07-26-2009, 12:54 AM
The August event has been postponed until September to allow everyone more time to get ready, and also because Ben the event organizer is getting married this upcoming month and he's too busy preparing for that to worry about getting this event planned too. September is gonna be badass!!! :D We are trying to get at least 20 drivers to preregister for this September event. Tell your friends! I will post up when I know exactly what date in September this will happen.

Oh, and in case you missed the last one, we have a compilation vid up now of some of the runs from the day!

Check it out! http://www.rc-tvproductions.com/gymkhana/cfgymkhana.wmv

:D

89NinjaAccordLX
07-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Its postponed until the 19th.
Im actually the one that made the flyer for him to use (on behalf of gymkhanaforums.com). I'm hoping both CloudFactory and GymkhanaForums can benefit from a partnership. We'll see!

2ndGenGuy
07-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Can we drift our Accords there?

KaMiKaZeE
07-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Can we drift our Accords there?

Sure! But you don't have to "drift" them... you can race the course any way you like... drift or grip or a combination of the 2. You are only racing the clock, so the goal is to get your run times down.