PDA

View Full Version : Will a 1990 Ground Effects fit?

Glitch
10-02-2002, 03:57 AM
I was wondering if the ground effects kit for a 1990 honda accord like the one seen here... http://www.carparts.com/graphics/company/Xenon/5837.jpg ...will possibly fit my 89. :beer:

Neuspeed87lx
10-02-2002, 11:29 AM
yes with little work

2Fast_Fiero
10-02-2002, 11:32 AM
GRRRR, There are about 10 threads in this forum, probably more about asking if a 4th Gen Accord Body Kit. 90-93 Accord Body Kit Will Fit With MINIMAL WORK!!! Meaning your gonna pull your front fenders out a lil bit, and your gonna do some trimming on the side skirts. Dont think I'm being an ass, but please read the forum before posting.

Glitch
10-02-2002, 01:36 PM
Well I would love too read all the forums but you see, I been so busy working on my car and work period I dont have time at this point to scan threw and read everything and catch every little topic, I just now discovered this site. But thanks for the info. A thousand appalogies.

Thorny88Lx
10-02-2002, 01:50 PM
If you make it fit, post some pics

2Fast_Fiero
10-02-2002, 03:10 PM
There's no need to "Make It Fit" with a 4th Gen Body Kit. It fits anyways. Just mount it, take off the black rubber crap inside your front fenders, Grab ahold with one hand and EASILY pull on it to pull the fender out to the right area, it shouldn't be that much. Then do some trimming on the Side Skirts, I dont know exactly how much needs to be cut off from each end of the Skirts, but it shouldn't be alot. And in the first page of the forum I belive there are 3 threads named body kits, 4th gen accord body kits, stuff like that. If you wanna know if a car's body kit will fit in SIZE, ask me and I'll go measure the car and get you my analysis, that dont mean it will mount, but it will fit if I say so. I am in the process of finding GOOD LOOKING body kits from other cars and seing if they will fit in size, the only problem is HOW TO MOUNT the body kits, there is no mounting customizing needed to be done to the 4th Gen Accord Body Kit. So your set to go!

87AccordsterLx
10-03-2002, 10:36 PM
LOL @ the link... "carparts.com" my dad use to run their entire technology dept. untill they layed off 90% of their senior exects. Im suprised they are still selling... Its all good though... my dad currently heads up NAPA's tech dept. so f#ck you carparts!!!!:321: :flipa: :flip: