PDA

View Full Version : Remember My Broken Transmission?

Juggalo88Accord
08-02-2009, 01:24 PM
Its Not Even Broken!! I Just Had Someone Come By To Install A New One From Pull-A-Part And He Said Mine Was Just Fine. What I Thought Was A Messed Up Tranny Turned Out To Be 2 Broken Motor Mounts A Broken Tranny Mount Alota Of Missing Bolts And Even More Loose Ones. Im Surprised It Didnt Fall Out Not Only That But Tha Motor Jumped So High It Put A Fatty Gash In My Hood. I also Found Out It Has A Missing Swaybar Bushing, Torn Axel Boot, And Rack N Pinion Boot Was Torn To All Shit (If I Spelled That Right). And Now That I Think About It Me And My Brother Have Heard Bolts Hitting Tha Ground As We Drove We Just Thought We Ran Over Sompthing. So Now Its To Tha Pull-A-Part For Mounts This Time. So I Have No Idea What Im Looking For As Far As Tranny Mount Anyone Have A Pic?

Rendon LX-i
08-02-2009, 05:00 PM
damn........you didnt even open the hood to check what was up guy? spare tranny is a good deal thou to

Tomisimo
08-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Yes Indeed, Whats Up With The Writing Man? And Spare Parts Is Always Good To Have!!!

1987AccordLx-i
08-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Its Not Even Broken!! I Just Had Someone Come By To Install A New One From Pull-A-Part And He Said Mine Was Just Fine. What I Thought Was A Messed Up Tranny Turned Out To Be 2 Broken Motor Mounts A Broken Tranny Mount Alota Of Missing Bolts And Even More Loose Ones. Im Surprised It Didnt Fall Out Not Only That But Tha Motor Jumped So High It Put A Fatty Gash In My Hood. I also Found Out It Has A Missing Swaybar Bushing, Torn Axel Boot, And Rack N Pinion Boot Was Torn To All Shit (If I Spelled That Right). And Now That I Think About It Me And My Brother Have Heard Bolts Hitting Tha Ground As We Drove We Just Thought We Ran Over Sompthing. So Now Its To Tha Pull-A-Part For Mounts This Time. So I Have No Idea What Im Looking For As Far As Tranny Mount Anyone Have A Pic?

ive seen your ride on youtube man... but keep the other trans.. its best to have things even tho you think you wont need them... i got a rocker assembly and a camshaft just in case

Juggalo88Accord
08-03-2009, 08:54 PM
damn........you didnt even open the hood to check what was up guy? spare tranny is a good deal thou to

Ya i know im a little slow. Wen i got my clutch put in tha guy told me my tranny was goin out and that was about a year ago so i just asumed. Spare parts are a beautiful thing. I picked up tha motor mounts today im getting tha tranny mount at napa tomarrow 12 bucks. Im hittin up Pull-A-Part tomarrow for a sway bar an im just wondering is the lxi one better than lx? Im so happy rite now i havent driven my car since march and now its lookin like she will be running better than ever very soon. And As Far As My Writting i was just exited and wanted to get my point across without caps lock aparently it didnt work lol

1987AccordLx-i
08-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Ya i know im a little slow. Wen i got my clutch put in tha guy told me my tranny was goin out and that was about a year ago so i just asumed. Spare parts are a beautiful thing. I picked up tha motor mounts today im getting tha tranny mount at napa tomarrow 12 bucks. Im hittin up Pull-A-Part tomarrow for a sway bar an im just wondering is the lxi one better than lx? Im so happy rite now i havent driven my car since march and now its lookin like she will be running better than ever very soon. And As Far As My Writting i was just exited and wanted to get my point across without caps lock aparently it didnt work lol

lxi sway bars are bigger in front... since you have an lx.. it doesnt have a rear bar..